Jolly Glot

[IGAS] Gizmek Mikazuchi, the Nuclear Emperor

A new Gizmek arrives, as anti Extra Monster Zone tech!

1eaafdc6.jpg?resize=207%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP024 機巧蹄-天迦久御雷(アマノカグノミカヅチ) Kikoutei – Amanokagunomikazuchi (Gizmek Mikazuchi, the Nuclear Emperor)
Level 9 FIRE Machine Effect Monster
ATK 2750
DEF 2750

You can only use this card name’s (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If there is a monster in the Extra Monster Zone(s): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster in an Extra Monster Zone; equip that target to this card (max. 1).
(3) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 of your Monster Cards equipped to this card.

Note: This card is referencing both “Kagutsuchi” and “Mikazuchi”. We went with Nuclear to cover both fire and thunder sort of connotations.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/8volcanoesandaswordmanisamoose/

Edited by Jolly Glot

...Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was this?

Even though it doesn't feel as versatile as Orochi, and is weaker overall than God Phoenix Gearfried, I just really like this.  Can't really put my finger on why though.

It serves a similar role to Pankratops or that Senka. Weaker removal effect for the most part, but much more proactive. It seems like a really good generic card.

I for one appreciate that this is a Level9 with an uncommon FIRE/Machine typing to be searched by the World Legacy Level 9 floaters.
Card looks solid to me. I find amusing that it can free you own EM Zone so you can follow up with the Summon of another ED monster if it was occupied by a non-Link.
This an Orochi make me think they would welcome a lot an effect that turned their removal effects into Quick Effects. Card-making food for thought, I guess.