Sleepy

Corrupt a Wish Game~

Let's try to bring this back.
Title says it. You grant the wish of the person above you, but try to ruin it. Then you leave a wish for the next person to try to grant and ruin.
Let's start with something simple and see if this picks up and gets off the rails, shall we?

I wish to win the lottery~

You win the lottery, but lose the ticket before you can redeem it.

I wish I could be better at academics.

You become a master at chess but only after AI has advanced even further and chess in its entirety has become practically an obsolete relic of the past no human can compete on nowadays.

I wish my hair would stop being so stubborn going into certain shapes or avoiding others.

You'll be able to fix your hair in any shape you want, but at the end of the season it'll all fall off.

I wish I could become 10 years younger~

You are now 10 years younger, but age is just a number so you still look and feel the same ?

I wish I had the initiative to write a novel.

Granted. But, you can only cast spells while naked!

I wish I was nothing and everything at the same time.

Edited by M0B0X

Granted, but you have no collective awareness and just are a mass of matter effectively, and can thus accomplish and alter nothing.

I wish I could shapeshift freely.

You hang out with messy for one day but when the day ends neither Messy nor you will remember that it ever happened.

I wish I didn't need to sleep to live well~

Granted, but your financial situation ends up that you need to now work through the hours you would be otherwise sleeping too.

I wish time could pause whenever I do sleep so that no time passes in real-life till I wake up.

Time doesn't go by as you sleep, but you develop insomnia, so time still goes by for 80% of the time you try to sleep without success.

I wish I wasn't depressed.

Granted, but you are now so overly cheerful your colleagues can no longer stand you.

I wish Nintendo would release StarTropics 3 in the style of the first game and release Mother 3 over here in the States.

Granted, but the StarTropics re-release crashes your system (and rumors are that some people lost their deeta by trying to play it) and the MOTHER 3 translation is more censored than the OG Yu-Gi-Oh dub and has more grammar mistakes than My Immortal.

Also, the magician thing is giving me deja vu.

I wish that I had Rohan-sensei's initiative and Stand ability.