Durandamon

Um, Hey.

Been a while. Used to be pretty active on YCM, looking to get back into the forum, RPing, and that sorta stuff. I'd rather the circumstances of me leaving all those years ago be left unmentioned, for those who were there to remember it (and I know some of you are still active from back then). I'd like to get back in touch with the community that was a big part of me growing up.

You're back just in time for the undead-themed Halloween Masquerade to start. What a coincidence.

I'd be lying if I said I forgave you, but I'll still welcome you back all the same.

That's fair, I did pull a really shitty move after all. Not sure if I'd forgive myself were I in your shoes either.

The Halloween comment did get a good chuckle out of me tho. 

That's cool. I don't remember having any qualms with you, but regardless, you can consider this site a clean slate and start over. Anywho:

Welcome to Neo Card Maker!

Image result for anime welcome gif

On 10/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Durandamon said:

That's fair, I did pull a really shitty move after all. Not sure if I'd forgive myself were I in your shoes either.

The Halloween comment did get a good chuckle out of me tho. 

I actually found the whole situation funny and appreciated it. WB tho

18 minutes ago, TheEternalWinter said:

I actually found the whole situation funny and appreciated it. WB tho

edited since he wants the events to go unmentioned but leaving the gif anyway

tenor.gif?itemid=11233532

Anyway, Durendel, as long as you don't do it again I'm fine with it. Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

13 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

edited since he wants the events to go unmentioned but leaving the gif anyway

tenor.gif?itemid=11233532

Anyway, Durendel, as long as you don't do it again I'm fine with it. Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

I didn't mention the details? Not sure what there was to edit out. Just saying I don't hold it against him, appreciate it even

3 hours ago, TheEternalWinter said:

I didn't mention the details? Not sure what there was to edit out. Just saying I don't hold it against him, appreciate it even

I edited mine

Because I was angry how callous and sick your amusement was given what some people involved went through

3 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I edited mine

Because I was angry how callous and sick your amusement was given what some people involved went through

It's a part of everyone's life. I'm sorry my amusement isn't to your like. Am somewhat curious what you said tho

24 minutes ago, TheEternalWinter said:

It's a part of everyone's life. I'm sorry my amusement isn't to your like.

Is that what you say when you laugh at people's funerals?