Cereal Tier List

Cereal Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which goes in the bowl first?

• Milk, then cereal
    • Cereal, then milk
    • Cereal, no milk

unknown.png

Considered putting Count Chocula in an SS tier of its own but decided against it due to being limited-time.

12 minutes ago, radio414 said:

Which goes in the bowl first? Milk or cereal?

Cereal first. I don't mind if it gets a little soggy, I just want more cereal in one pour.

EDIT: This is a good poll question. Added.

Edited by Thar

Request for "Doesn't matter. As long as you remember the bowl." to be added to the poll. I jest. I always put the cereal in first. 

Spoiler

CqXTdzy.png

Would really like to be able to have Apple Jacks again someday. I can apparently get it online, but expensive, so would rather not (some of the ones I've never been able to have are the same, but in the tier list, I meant without needing to use the internet).

Actually, I'm not even sure all the Chex's are available around me, but I've seen some in stores, so I just assumed.

The only reason Froot Loops are so low is because they are NASTY. Not really, but I MUCH prefer Walmart's version. It really be like that sometimes.

rUmR0VX.png

Oh yeah, and the Smorez thing is just because there have been Smores cereals in Canada, but I'm pretty sure not that one. I like Golden Grams but I'm not sure I really like the complete mix in cereal form, no matter what company does it. I'm pretty sure Post is the only one that done the ones I've seen, though.

Edited by Nico

The thing is about mine is that 10-20 years ago the whole thing would be significantly different.

31 minutes ago, Chiri said:

Request for "Doesn't matter. As long as you remember the bowl." to be added to the poll.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one.

45 minutes ago, Nico said:

Oh yeah, and the Smorez thing is just because there have been Smores cereals in Canada, but I'm pretty sure not that one. I like Golden Grams but I'm not sure I really like the complete mix in cereal form, no matter what company does it. I'm pretty sure Post is the only one that done the ones I've seen, though.

aight I was gonna ask where the fuck you and mirei live that you don't have apple jacks but this clears that up. no apples jacks, bagged milk, a reasonable healthcare system, the nerve!

D7ELuVi.jpg

I didn't put any of the others because it'd be a long list of cereals I haven't tried. Now keep in mind, I'll eat any of the cereals I put up here. I just put them in order from favorite to least favorite. Shame Chocolate Mini Wheats isn't there though. I'd put that a little higher.