Chiri Bedhead

Dessert Tier List

https://tiermaker.com/create/desserts

New one:

itPDsyl.png

Old one:

Spoiler

B9yGHpU.png

On the last tier, I think the cake looking one might be carrot cake, but I'm not sure, like I said. What's on top doesn't look like something you'd put on that. If that is what it is, I'd put it in S if it's not nutty and A if it is.

I did a little research and it seems the first I didn't know is funnel cake, the second is cannoli and the third is tiramisu. I didn't look into the last one, but Nico thinks it's some sort of cookie or other in a mug. Not that I've had that, but I imagine it wouldn't be worse than a regular kuki.

Edited by Chiri

unknown.png

If it's not on here, just assume I either haven't had it or couldn't recognize it

I've updated mine after researching the things I didn't know. My findings are in the spoiler in the OP.

Findings that everyone else probably already knew.

birAeaSt.png

47 minutes ago, Chiri said:

I've updated mine after researching the things I didn't know. My findings are in the spoiler in the OP.

Cannoli is great. I highly recommend it, the next time you're in some small family-run bakery and they have them on display, be sure to grab one and let us know what you think.

32 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

unknown.png

aight, now I know we haven't always seen eye to eye, but you've got some explaining to do

8 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

undefined

pumpkin pie tastes bad

DefensiveNecessaryIndianabat.gif

22 minutes ago, REP said:

why is there 2 of the same cake on this

>has never had funnel cake

yo, get yo ass to a carniv-

WAIT

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

pumpkin pie tastes bad

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY

10 minutes ago, Thar said:

>has never had funnel cake

yo, get yo ass to a carniv-

I legit didn't recognize it as funnel cake tbh, too lazy to edit tier list though so pretend it's in B

1 hour ago, Thar said:

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY

I like pumpkin other things but with pie it....ehhh

it's great how the focus is on the pie placement and not the surplus of Ss

5 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

: )

Even I don't have all the cakes in S. And I probably won't once I've tried (if I do) the last one. That's really how it be.

3 hours ago, REP said:

70OAXkk.png

As you've heard (saw), funnel cake. Others are cannoli, chocolate, chocolate ice cream cake (I thought regular chocolate cake, but that's what Google is telling me) and some sort of cookie or other in a mug or something. With how Google was after (see below), I don't know if I'd agree with it for that chocolate cake, but maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. ?‍♀️

3 hours ago, REP said:

why is there 2 of the same cake on this

Right? That's exactly what I thought.

I tried Google for that as well, but the results for one were for cake pops (which it clearly is not, as it looks like a regular piece of cake) and the other had a bunch of different kinds of cakes. I'd say they're the same cake, just like you. I guess it really be like that. *shot*

3 minutes ago, Chiri said:

Even I don't have all the cakes in S. And I probably won't once I've tried (if I do) the last one. That's really how it be.

As you've heard (saw), funnel cake. Others are cannoli, chocolate, chocolate ice cream cake (I thought regular chocolate cake, but that's what Google is telling me) and some sort of cookie or other in a mug or something. With how Google was after (see below), I don't know if I'd agree with it for that chocolate cake, but maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. ?‍♀️

Right? That's exactly what I thought.

I tried Google for that as well, but the results for one were for cake pops (which it clearly is not, as it looks like a regular piece of cake) and the other had a bunch of different kinds of cakes. I'd say they're the same cake, just like you. I guess it really be like that. *shot*

Oh that's suppose to be chocolate lmao, I thought chocolate was part of the candy tbh although I guess it means like actual chocolate. In that chocolate is B, chocolate ice cream cake is probably a C for me. I don't think I've ever had a cannoli, at least not a dessert one.

Also yea those are definitely not cake pops lmao, google is dumb.

8 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I like pumpkin other things but with pie it....ehhh

it's great how the focus is on the pie placement and not the surplus of Ss

Nah, lol I'm only giving you shit bruh

Truth be told, pumpkin pie is far from even my favorite pie