Sign in to follow this  
Unlisted Member

Not sure about this one. The GY effect kind of outclasses "World Legacy's Heart" since it can protect any monster, and yet the WL Spell sees little play so maybe it's fine to outclass said GY effect.
Also the first effect may be more tricky to write than it seems, because of how convoluted the damage step is get and the sub-steps it has (e.g. damage calculation). Because this effect happens between damage calculation and before battle destruction, IDK the step it should be taking place. Doing a bit of research, seems the accurate timing for this card is "after damage calculation". But other than that the effect looks fine to me. Overall looks fine , a bit too passive because it's battle-reliant but a decent layer of defense to have around with its GY effect if you feel like devoting deck space to it.

5 hours ago, Darj said:

Not sure about this one. The GY effect kind of outclasses "World Legacy's Heart" since it can protect any monster, and yet the WL Spell sees little play so maybe it's fine to outclass said GY effect.
Also the first effect may be more tricky to write than it seems, because of how convoluted the damage step is get and the sub-steps it has (e.g. damage calculation). Because this effect happens between damage calculation and before battle destruction, IDK the step it should be taking place. Doing a bit of research, seems the accurate timing for this card is "after damage calculation". But other than that the effect looks fine to me. Overall looks fine , a bit too passive because it's battle-reliant but a decent layer of defense to have around with its GY effect if you feel like devoting deck space to it.

I didn't even know World Chalice/World Legacy even had that card... It feels so obscure considering I play a World Legacy Orcust build every now and then. XD I guess it is because its 1st effect supports World Chalice. Seems a bit too archetypal, and this Grit is slower anyways so it isn't significantly outclassing it.

And as far as the first effect goes... Yeah I didn't know how to write it either. I just winged it in hopes I did something right. I'll tinker with it some more though. I might do something along the lines of this guys 1st Pendulum effect somehow Performapal_Gumgumouton.

Edited by BGMキャノン