Jolly Glot

Rebirth Of Shaddoll Structure Deck News

Hoes Mad.

675_20191018083304_img_1_mkz7t9GxnqcI6Ez

El Shaddoll Apkalone
Dark Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect
LV6 2500/2000

2 “Shaddoll” monsters with different Attributes
Must first be Special Summoned by a Fusion Summon. You can only use this card name’s (1) and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up card; negate its effects.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 “Shaddoll” card from your Deck or GY to your hand, then discard 1 card.

675_20191018083304_img_2_mkz7t9GxnqcI6Ez

Noelshaddoll Ariel
Water Psychic / Flip / Effect

You can only use either this card name’s (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) FLIP: You can target 1 of your banished “Shaddoll” monsters; Special Summon it in either face-up or face-down Defense Position.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY by a card effect: You can target up to 3 cards in the GY(s); banish them.

675_20191018083348_img_1_JJuQGB140TKlCgl

Alternative Art for El Shaddoll Construct

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/satchmoisexcite/

Ohhh... So they are going to have Main Deck non-Dark Shaddoll so they don't have to rely on popular generics? That is unanticipated... But, I guess it is gives us more incentive to run some of the less used El-Shaddolls if they are going that route.

Ariel seems like her best use so far Flip wise is to bring back Shaddolls banished from Allure of Darkness. Here GY effect is nifty against Gy fanatic Decks like Zombies and so on. Not terribly exciting though other than the Attribute.

Apaklone is okay... I mean on-Summon effect negation really only get you so far, and that battle immunity is decent. The GY effect stands out in a good way though as it triggers Shaddolls and gets more resources you would possibly need outside of the GY.

Edited by BGMキャノン

Apkalone looks decent, and gives bonus points if you discard a Shaddoll or a floater with its effect. And I find amusing how it has a more broad battle protection than Weendigo, although it's only for herself.
A non-DARK maindeck Shaddoll breaks their theme a bit, but it may hint at the addition of more non-DARKs, making the archetype less dependent on non-DARK techs. The banish-related effects of Ariel make me think and hope they will get a Shaddoll Miracle Fusion.
Still, without giving them a way to consistently Summon monsters and go for a Link with 2+ markers on your MM Zones to spam Fusions, I don't see Shaddolls going too far.