Segata Sanshiro

Sega Satān, shiro!

tumblr_nyfog1TYnD1rt6u7do1_500.gif

The solitary man who devoted his soul to the way of true gaming. Today, I come again to punish those who do not play with passion and devotion. I have been gone for a long time, training as to not succumb to the same fate I met the last time. I am stronger, faster, and more powerful than I have ever been, thanks to unlocking the true power of the SEGA Saturn. I have spent sleepless nights and tiring days training nonstop, expressing my deepest devotion to fierce gaming. Now, I bring but one message to all of you.

You must play SEGA Saturn until your fingers break and your eyes burn from starring at the sheer awesomeness that is true gaming!

A man of SEGA? Hmmmm, I believe I'd need to speak with you. Namely to see if we can get something ported to that "SEGA Saturn" you seem to be proud of. After all, more people need to play the gem that is the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: the Movie" video game, starring yours truly!

On 10/22/2019 at 12:31 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

A man of SEGA? Hmmmm, I believe I'd need to speak with you. Namely to see if we can get something ported to that "SEGA Saturn" you seem to be proud of. After all, more people need to play the gem that is the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: the Movie" video game, starring yours truly!

But of course. It would be an honor to host a man such as yourself on the glorious SEGA Saturn. *bows*

31 minutes ago, The Box Ghost said:

It also comes in a box, right? You can give the box to me. It makes me stronger.

Yes, you may, as long as you do not harm SEGA customers, and harm Nintendo ones more.

Well, well, if it isn't the only man who matches my sheer dedication to a product that brings joy to people! It's been a while, Segata Sanshiro! I miss being in Fighting Vipers!

Just now, Pepsi Man said:

Well, well, if it isn't the only man who matches my sheer dedication to a product that brings joy to people! It's been a while, Segata Sanshiro! I miss being in Fighting Vipers!

It is excellent to see you as well, old friend. Let us deliver SEGA Saturn and Pepsi together. We will vanquish the evils of inferior consoles and inferior soft drinks.

24 minutes ago, Uncle Death said:

Sega Saturn? Never heard of it.

I bet it doesn't compare to the Death Drive 128, though!

n6nZTcL.jpg?1

Can the Sega Saturn even run "LET IT DIE"?

The SEGA Saturn is the greatest console to ever be produced. If you disagree, then I will have to punish you severely.