Sign in to follow this  
---

I'd highly recommend:

• Comic Girls
  • Slow Start
  • Gabriel Dropout
  • Daily Lives of High School Boys
  • Minami-ke
  • Comic Party (some drama, but I'd say it works more as a SoL than some things. Same with Genshiken having a similar setting/premise and everything)
  • Rainbow Days/NIjiiro Days (though the manga content after anime gets significantly more serious, not in any depressing way)
  • Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood.
  • Barakamon
  • New Game
  • A Sister's All You Need
  • and although it's probably the most likely to have been seen, Yuru Yuri for good measure.

Oh yeah, and how about some more blobby stuff that oddly enough couldn't have worked quite as well without the male characters:

• Blend-S
  • Acchi Kocchi
  • Servant x Service

Some other good stuff/quite similar but can't tell for sure if SoL:

• Anima Yell!
  • Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
  • Nichijou (I see it listed as SoL, but considering the fact that it's NIchijou, despite the name, I don't know it I can call it that)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid/Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo
  • D-Frag!
  • Is the Order a Rabbit?
Edited by Nico

40 minutes ago, iarimakousei said:

Oh wow, thank you !! T^T I will make a list and check them out in time. Much appreciated ❤️

I suppose you could say it is my area of expertise, so now that I think of it, I should probably give a warning about this:

3 hours ago, Nico said:
  • A Sister's All You Need

The opening scene is NOT what the story is about, but rather an obviously rejected story plan of the MC's. This is about light novel authors and some of the things that it must feel like happen to some people (probably the author himself in some cases, since this is based on a light novel, the second of his to have been adapted into an anime)

How could I forget Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san?! Just don't watch while hungry... it's given me some ideas I'd like to try sometime. I tried the easiest 1, "Pizza chips ramen", and that was still good. ?

On 1/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, Nico said:

I'd highly recommend:

• Daily Lives of High School Boys
  • Barakamon
  • Servant x Service
  • Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
  • Nichijou (I see it listed as SoL, but considering the fact that it's NIchijou, despite the name, I don't know it I can call it that)
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid/Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

I'll second these, since these are ones from that list I've seen. These shows in particular have some great comedy, so you're in for a bunch of laughs here.

You've got a full list already, but I figured I'd just put A place further than the Universe and Hinamatsuri on your radar too if you haven't seen those. Universe is really inspiring and while it has some heavy moments, it's an endearing friendship story with plenty of lightheartedness too. And Hinamatsuri's just hysterical and weird, it's great.