Kurumi Ebisuzawa

If it bites, we can kill it

Hiya! I'm keeping this quick because it's kind of a zombie-infested wasteland where I live and I don't know how long this computer will stay functional and online. So...

Nice to meet you. I'm Kurumi. Life here isn't easy, but having something like this to pass the time with will make it a lot better with all these people to talk to. I'd ask you to send help, but somehow I feel like that would only make things worse. We'll be fine here, so don't worry, okay?

2 minutes ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

I will find you, and I will give you a SEGA Saturn, which you must play.

Woah, hold on! That would be too wasteful on our electricity. We've only got so much to go around, and we can't waste it on things like that.

33 minutes ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

Woah, hold on! That would be too wasteful on our electricity. We've only got so much to go around, and we can't waste it on things like that.

Allow me to rephrase. You WILL play SEGA Saturn, or be punished.

1 minute ago, Post-Crisis Carlos said:

...what difference are zombies from people if we're all just gonna end up dying anyway?

We're different from them because we can help each other. Because we can feel and think, instead of just killing and infecting on instinct alone. I've met plenty of both, and had to put down friends that went from one to the other. They're a sad part of this beautiful world that needs to be dealt with somehow.

Don't worry, ma'am, I will find you, and not only deliver Pepsi to you thirsty survivors, but I will help you fight off zombies with the power of Pepsi!!

Was wondering what was so scary about a little gal, until I read the background. Glad to have you here! A zombie buster is welcomed in these grim, monster-plagued times.

1 minute ago, Darj said:

Was wondering what was so scary about a little gal, until I read the background. Glad to have you here! A zombie buster is welcomed in these grim, monster-plagued times.

A shovel won't do much against most of these monsters. Except Lari, but he's a cucumber and I would feel bad for bashing him.

Just now, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

A shovel won't do much against most of these monsters. Except Lari, but he's a cucumber and I would feel bad for bashing him.

I say kill him before it turns into a pickled Rick, in my honest and humble opinion.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:12 AM, Sou Hiyori said:

H..hey. There's no need to fight.

But I must ask you turn over any weapons. We don't need anyone getting hurt..or worse.

I can't turn over my shovel. Sorry.

...partly because I lost it somewhere.

E-Even if I didn't, I can't hand it over!

Just now, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

I can't turn over my shovel. Sorry.

...partly because I lost it somewhere.

E-Even if I didn't, I can't hand it over!

I see..I trust you Miss Kurumi. If I must.