Ivan Ooze

The Oozeman Cometh

Six thousand years ago, a Morphological Being, known as Ivan Ooze, ruled the world with a reign of unparalleled terror. He was on the verge of completing construction of his ultimate weapons, the Ectomorphicon Titans, twin machines capable of enslaving the entire universe. However, a group of young warriors, lured him into a hyper-lock chamber and buried him deep underground.

pY1Tc4r.png

However... nothing stays buried and locked away for very long... on October 2017, a strange creature known as the Mayor found the Hyper-lock Chamber and released Ivan to wreak havoc upon the unsuspecting populace of YCM. Fortunately, the Power Rangers, who was held back by the strange magic of this Mayor and his cohorts, arrived and chased the morphological being away from the place he was terrorizing. This was thought to be the end of Ooze...

Unfortunately, it wasn't...

The%2BAmazing%2BBulk%2B2.gif

tumblr_mokqxuzzwh1qlxl31o1_500.gif

And you probably thought you'd finally be rid of me, huh kiddies? Well good luck with that thought! The bogeyman is back in action all thanks to Hades, and what's better: I'm what you call a Boss Monster now! Hmmm, say something's different... Ahhhh that's what he meant by "new location". Typical, I leave for a year and let some other weirdos entertain you kids and then the old place goes up in smoke... just like Zedd's evil streak when Zordon died.

New location means new miscreants who don't know much about me. Guess I better introduce myself proper. I am the galatically feared, globally reviled, universally despised...you may call me Ivan Ooze.

6 minutes ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

Yes, I remember you from Genesis. You have my respect.

Too kind, too kind!

1 minute ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

Globally reviled? I've never heard of you. You look like you would take more than a shovel to take care of though... 

Ahhh you must be another one of those type of millennials or i-Genners I've been told about. I wouldn't be surprised that you don't know the true campiness of a villain such as myself. And a shovel? Please!! Have you got hit by a comet before?

4 minutes ago, Pepsi Man said:

Hmmm... I remember you! You came once at the old fourm! I'll keep an eye on you...

...YOU!! So the soda can with a heart comes back, guess Hades really must've liked what you were selling. Ahhhhhh put a sock in it, Pepsi. I won't deal with anything regarding you and your precious drink.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Death said:

Hey, you seem familiar...

Were you the boss I fought on Level 3 in that one game?

Or was it 4?

Doubtful on those assumptions, because after all... I'm the BOSS of that game.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:43 PM, Hades said:

Ivan, my man, nice to see you again. Ready for some action?

Did the Black Plague have a killer following? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

20 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Did the Black Plague have a killer following? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No. Even if it could be followed, most people died from it, thus preventing it from ever having a sizable following.

21 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

No. Even if it could be followed, most people died from it, thus preventing it from ever having a sizable following.

Well aren't you the sourest puss in the land.