Kurumi Ebisuzawa

Kurumi's Zombie Hunt (concluded)

I'm not sure when it started. I might have stopped counting the days at some point...

A-Anyway! What's important is that almost everyone in my area is dead. Except... not. They shamble around and groan like something out of a scary movie, and infect anyone they get their hands on to make more like them. For the most part, I just stay holed up here, but sometimes I have to fight. And that's where you come in!

I, uh... I lost my shovel. I don't know where it is! And without it, I can't really fight these things at all. The most I can do is distract them and run away. So, let's work together! Here's the plan. I'll scout around and draw them out. And when I find one, I'll bring it out into the open where you'll kill it! Just grab any weapon that's nearby. Swords, guns, molotov cocktails, whatever you can get your hands on fast, and put it out of its misery. I'll make it worth your while! These points are worth something, right?

Oh but, don't take all the kills for yourself. I mean... I did for a while, but that was different! I was the only one capable of fighting them at first, but here, it looks like everyone's able-bodied or at least armed well enough. So don't hog all the kills for yourself.

How to Play

Spoiler

Zombie_Hunt.png

Every so often, Kurumi will post a picture of a zombie somewhere in the Miscellaneous section. The first person to quote her post with a picture of a weapon will receive a reward of 50 points. This reward will increase to 100 points if it's a type of weapon that hasn't been used yet. Kurumi will quote the winner to confirm they've gotten the kill, as well as if they've received the "new weapon" bonus.

Kurumi won't give points to the same person for two consecutive kills, and may stop rewarding certain people points altogether if it becomes clear that some players are simply too quick on the draw for anyone else to compete.

Somewhere on this website is Kurumi's shovel. The first person to find it and post a link to the thread where she dropped it will be rewarded with 1,000 points.

Just now, radio414 said:

giphy.gif

An axe? Nothing like a classic, I guess. Here's your reward, plus a bonus for a new weapon. Though, this makes me realize I should clarify. Quotes for other zombie kills should be posted in the thread where the zombie is. Bringing it over here would take extra time, and someone might steal the kill out from under your nose while you're doing that!

6 minutes ago, radio414 said:

it's a bat but okay

Reveal hidden contents

webready_p_pt_wdtv_LUCILLE_BAT_002.jpg

Sorry, about that.

Ahah, no, I should be the one apologizing! I didn't think someone would go the trouble of bringing a zombie all the way over here and all. Thanks for clarifying it was a bat though! It was moving so fast I could hardly tell.

If someone doesn't find your shovel soon, I think I spotted it somewhere, as I did some...spooky research.

But it'd be a shame if the bounty went to a mod, wouldn't it, hunters~

4 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

If someone doesn't find your shovel soon, I think I spotted it somewhere, as I did some...spooky research.

But it'd be a shame if the bounty went to a mod, wouldn't it, hunters~

I would have liked it if you brought it back, but I understand. It must be in a pretty dangerous spot.

2 hours ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

I would have liked it if you brought it back, but I understand. It must be in a pretty dangerous spot.

Yeah best to leave the professionals to it you know, especially someone particularly skilled at hunting...

2 hours ago, MetalSonic said:

Excuse me miss. I think you dropped this.

You found it!

192c2956f68efe8a9fbee3f4185e05cdcdca0014

The most successful weapon in trench warfare was the shovel. That doesn't have much to do with euthanizing the infected, but it does mean it's a totally viable killing tool! Useful for all sorts of things, I feel a whole lot safer with my shovel back in my hands. Here's your special prize money for finding it.

But don't think that means the zombie hunt is called off! There's still a whole bunch of them lurking around - more than I can handle on my own - so I'll keep drawing them out for everyone else to kill just like before.

Kurumi-Ebisuzawa-Gakkougurashi-Capture-F

Good work, everyone! It looks like we've managed to clear out all the infected that have been lurking around here. I couldn't have done it without some help, so I'm extra-appreciative! If you were hoping for some sort of report, you're in luck, because that's exactly what I wanted to do. Out of 17 zombies, not once did anyone use a repeat weapon. Here's what everyone used, plus their kill counts.

1. Bat (used by Radio414)
  2. Chainsaw (used by MetalSonic)
  3. Anchor (used by Darj)
  4. Gun (used by Radio414)
  5. Tank (used by REP)
  6. Dust (used by Darj)
  7. Nobu Special Weapon (used by Tormented)
  8. Knife (used by Radio414)
  9. Hammer (used by Darj)
  10. Laser (used by REP)
  11. Scissors (used by Darj)
  12. Infinity Gauntlet (used by REP)
  13. Sword (used by Radio414)
  14. Fire (used by Mr Spaz)
  15. Nunchucks (used by Radio414)
  16. Spear (used by Mr Spaz)
  17. Boomerang (used by REP)

Kill Counts:
Darj - 4
MetalSonic - 1
Mr Spaz - 2
Radio414 - 5
REP - 4
Tormented - 1

Good job taking them down, everyone! Thanks again for your help.