Ivan Ooze

Ask the Ooze

My last go round on this type of medium had my... what were they, associates? Slaves? Ah, that's right: minions! They suggested I do this type of thing, so what better way to kick things off here than another attempt at these.

By all means, kiddies: ask the Ooze anything you wish!

Just now, Uncle Death said:

So is your real name Ivan?

I wouldn't use my real name for my in-game name friend

Thankfully this isn't an in-game scenario, now is it? But to answer your droll question, yes Ivan is my real name.

8 hours ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

What is your favorite game on the SEGA Saturn?

I do fancy myself enjoying 1997 SEGA Saturn game version of Resident Evil. Any excuse to cause mass violence to some pretty terrible designed zombies is always a good day for me.

15 minutes ago, Darj said:

How much ooze do you ooze per day, on average?

That my dear, is a question you shouldn't ask a morphological being like myself in public. But, if you must know, roughly about the right amount of ooze to take care of a city's adult populace.

Just now, The Frost King said:

I remember you being on the old forum last Halloween, so what brings you back Mr Ooze?

Seems like the amount of "Boss Monsters" they needed this year was a bit lacking. Aside from just that quite flamboyant robot and the literal flame head that is Hades. That said, they reached out to me and a few others to see if we couldn't... liven things up. And lemme tell ya, after what I was seeing going on last night with most of these new monsters, we're definitely the right ones to do the job.

I don't pop in for a day or two and still nothing new? I must say, feel a tad bit insulted at this point.

22 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

If you were to get rebooted, who would you want to play you?

Who to play me in a reboot? Hmmm, quite a thought. Between all the different possibilities, I would honestly think Jeremy Irons to work with this. He did a WONDERFUL job as everyone's favorite evil lion uncle, Scar. And he's quite the actor already, especially with villain roles. And if the campiness... and if you look at the previous Power Rangers movie reboot, I believe he'd be perfect for the role of moi!

if you're galactically feared but only globally reviled, does that mean earth is the only planet that hates your guts? do all the other planets think you're a swell guy?

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

if you're galactically feared but only globally reviled, does that mean earth is the only planet that hates your guts? do all the other planets think you're a swell guy?

Ahhhh see, you get it! You'd be correct, lover of strange flat women... and people thought I was weird. But yes, Earth is the one to hate my guts, as the other worlds, well I haven't heard of any problems with me... possibly because they'd get outed if they did, but hey, who cares!

1 minute ago, LordCowCow said:

is 18 and 19 okay for you or is 20 the cut off?

Now even I had to stop and try to figure out what you just said. As for that specific question, well, let's be honest... if you start dealing with adult problems in the world, let's say a job or pay bills or even make a career for yourself, then it's a good chance that you'll be getting brainwashed. I mean after all, there was a good number of kids and teenagers partying while my Ectomorphicon Titans were rampaging the city along with that being about the time I told the parents of Angel Grove to leap to their doom... none of them seemed to have a care in the world. Now, if that fiery she-witch that Hades told me about last year, what was her name... Ember? Yes, yes that's it.

Now you look at her one cohort, some small ghost kid, only kids can see him, while adults can't. Sort of the opposite works here. Adults are easier to influence once their kids get ahold of a new toy in the form of my patented ooze. Kids and teenagers rebel, but when they reach that general age of adult responsibility, which to me may actually be well into 19/20... After all, the time that the old kiddies of Zordon passed their powers down to that new generation, they had just finished high school. Then again... now that I think on it, graduating high school is basically the first step in becoming an adult. Hmmm... oh great, I've just been standing here rambling!!!

so you don't actually know how the ooze would work on 18/19yo?

10 minutes ago, Yui said:

so you don't actually know how the ooze would work on 18/19yo?

Never had the proper means and methods to test on someone of that age range, unfortunately.

couldn't you just make an ooze with a higher concentration  of whatever causes the brainwashing so that it's easier to get people in that range? if it's concentrated enough you may even be able to get those teenagers.

18 hours ago, Yui said:

couldn't you just make an ooze with a higher concentration  of whatever causes the brainwashing so that it's easier to get people in that range? if it's concentrated enough you may even be able to get those teenagers.

Hmmm, now THAT is quite the thought. Ah but at the same time, THOSE teenagers wouldn't be able to be affected, especially if they have their precious little power and that cursed Morphin Grid. Not only this, but if Z's precious Power Rangers were under my control at that point, there would still be Rangers, namely in this case the Aquitar Rangers... better known as the "Alien" Rangers...

Hmph, sort of racist to label it that in my honest opinion.

17 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

do you like grape soda?

I believe this here would be what you want to hear...

3 hours ago, Pepsi Man said:

Do you think you can hook me up with the Power Rangers so I can get a Pepsi-zoid?

You'd have to talk to Z for that... OH WAIT! You can't! Cause he's no longer around! But if you happen to seriously be wanting that, if ANYTHING, you can ask one of those veteran Power Brats walking around to point you in the right direction.

Hell, if anyone could definitely point you in the right direction, it be that "Knight in Ivory Spandex", Tommy Oliver. That man is still kicking it as a Ranger, no matter how many times he's "retired".

7 minutes ago, Pepsi Man said:

Have you tried sneaking your ooze inside of cans of Coke?

That’s such an evil idea. Just think about the reputation to Coca Cola if such a thing happened.

How much are those jars of ooze?

8 minutes ago, Pepsi Man said:

Have you tried sneaking your ooze inside of cans of Coke?

...Pepsi Man, you have a foul little mind and I absolutely love it!

Just now, MetalSonic said:

That’s such an evil idea. Just think about the reputation to Coca Cola if such a thing happened.

How much are those jars of ooze?

Well, didn't see this pop up until after the fact. Jars of ooze are pretty much free, since I was just giving them away.