Yami Bakura

Greetings.

Greetings mortals, I am Bakura. I am a thief and a stealer of souls. And I have done terrible things in my quest to possess the Millennium Items. I'm sure you're all aware of the legends, aren't you? "Whosoever wields all seven Millennium Items will possess power unimaginable."

Oh! Qwerty has something to say about thieves

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need. (Ephesians 4:28 (ESV))

Obviously I don't think you're going to change your ways just because of a Bible verse but I do think there's a good side to you and all you need to do is nurture it a bit more. Feel free to ask if you need help!

4 minutes ago, Larry The Cucumber said:

Oh! Qwerty has something to say about thieves

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need. (Ephesians 4:28 (ESV))

Obviously I don't think you're going to change your ways just because of a Bible verse but I do think there's a good side to you and all you need to do is nurture it a bit more. Feel free to ask if you need help!

You don't know who you're dealing with, and as for this "good side" you speak of, that is merely a vessel that I use to roam these lands.

12 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

So, have you finally obtained the Pharoh’s leather shoes?

I don't think Marik has found a Lady Gaga song that rhymes with shoes yet.