Hmmm... well, I do certainly enjoy crossover episodes.

Theoretically, this card's effect can deal as much as 2400 damage in a single blow. Quite impressive! But also rather unlikely, as it would require three Link-4 monsters that all point to the same zone which you then summon this card to. More realistically, it will probably do something in the neighborhood of 400-800 damage before being used to ladder into a bigger Link Monster or start an entirely new one. In that regard, it rather reminds me of the Windwitch archetype; dealing a small amount of effect damage before proceeding to prepare for or ladder into a boss monster.

As for its actual uses in the archetypes it's designed for... I have no idea! I don't play with either of those.

A monster venturing into CC? Now that's a surprise!

I'm unfamiliar with Marincess but I should know Trickstars enough to have a comment on this, at the very least I know the engine used to drop Link2s with ease. That said, I can't tell for sure how good is this.  The laddering power it offers is evident, but IDK what Marincesses can do with it, and IIRC Trickstars already have a member with a similar summoning condition/effect, although I forget it it comes with any sort of restriction, and yet they don't have an impact as an archetype. Not to mention it can end up dead if your LInk Summoning plays are disrupted.

If it was at least Level 4 it could allow for amusing plays with Bahamut Shark or an ATK boosted Dweller.

8 hours ago, Darj said:

A monster venturing into CC? Now that's a surprise!

I'm unfamiliar with Marincess but I should know Trickstars enough to have a comment on this, at the very least I know the engine used to drop Link2s with ease. That said, I can't tell for sure how good is this.  The laddering power it offers is evident, but IDK what Marincesses can do with it, and IIRC Trickstars already have a member with a similar summoning condition/effect, although I forget it it comes with any sort of restriction, and yet they don't have an impact as an archetype. Not to mention it can end up dead if your LInk Summoning plays are disrupted.

If it was at least Level 4 it could allow for amusing plays with Bahamut Shark or an ATK boosted Dweller.

Actually Trickstar doesn't have a card  that Special Summon on a Link Marker... But, they do have monsters that burn on Summon: being Trickstar_Divaridis and Trickstar_Foxglove_Witch. Foxglove only burns on Link Summon though and it requires your opponent to at least have 1 card in order to burn.

With Trickstar... This card can power up Holly Angel's ATK  at minimum of 600 by its own burn and Holly Angel's burn effect, and it easily Ladders... Plus, Trickstars recently got an amazing Link Starting card: https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Trickstar_Fes. So this is becoming more feasible for Trickstars to work with.

Marincess can do plenty with it in their own Special linear way, believe me... All almost all their Main Deck monsters are dedicated to Link Laddering. Given the way they ladder is so linear. This could act as an alternative means to ladder.

Here is an example if you care to see how they play, but believe me if you don't like one-trick ponies you might not want to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNq1mI6o0-E&t=511s

The only other gimmick of interest that Marincess have are hand trap Traps that can be recycled via their boss monsters...

Edited by BGMキャノン

Oh right, Trickstars don't have anything like this. I thought they already had one that could be Special Summoned on a zone a Trickstar monster points to. But even if they did, it wouldn't compare to this card as this can be dropped on a Zone marked by any Link, and there is a notable power difference between Trickstar Links and generics.