Kurumi Ebisuzawa

Unplugged Hobbies

Things you like to do for fun, but no electronics allowed! Ideally, you won't say "board games" or "card games" either. Personally, I'm a bit of a sports girl myself. It's good exercise, and competing with others is fun! I used to be into running track, but...

...bad memories.

Anyway! What sorts of things do the rest of you do for fun if you can't use anything electronic?

Occasionally I'll pull out the ol' easel and do soft pastel pieces of photos I've taken, though one thing I've been doing more often is going to the driving range. Would also like to take my bow out to shoot some targets if I can find a place to do it at.

Actually, I got into table football/kicker/Foosball because some friends are into it and first I started joining the games for the laughs, but naturally I gradually get better as a play more. Currently I'm not the best around but I can hold decently in defense to be point of being praised by a couple of the top dogs, plus being left-handed gives me some degree of unpredictability and an edge over most players.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:40 AM, Thar said:

Occasionally I'll pull out the ol' easel and do soft pastel pieces of photos I've taken, though one thing I've been doing more often is going to the driving range. Would also like to take my bow out to shoot some targets if I can find a place to do it at.

I'd love to see some of your paintings sometime!