Thar

Thar's YCM Crackfics [Archive]

M1CMa7d.png

This thread will be an archive of some ridiculous fics I've written from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Cardmaker forum. Some members featured in these fics are either no longer active or not as active as they were when they were written.

Fics will be transferred over one by one. In the meantime, hope you enjoy!

WARNING: Content is NSFW. Read at your own risk.

RULES:

1. All YCM site rules apply (no spamming, flaming, etc.)
2. All Creative Writing forum rules apply.
3. Keep all discussions relevant to the fic.
4. Don't ask to be in a fic. If I feel like including you, I will.
4a. I will not be shipping myself. If you wish to ship me with someone, feel free to write it yourself and post it here.
5. Do not make public complaints unless it pertains to the fic itself. If you have a personal complaint about your character, consult me via PM.

Disclaimer: These fics are purely fictional and intended to be satirically comical. They are not meant to represent the members included nor insult/degrade them in any way.

Try Hard Ons - Sora x Advo (4,925 words)

The slums of the YCM Clubs and Organizations forum echoed from the neighboring courthouse celebrating the engagement of Creator and Lora, giving their own share of support and happiness with a few chunks of bricks and dust falling off the abandoned buildings that once used to house some of the most successful clubs in the city. At the far reaches of the slums sat what used to be the house for the Absolute Powerforce, which now lay in ruins. Next to it, the vehicle that operated a wrecking ball stood vacant of a driver, but based on the dust still lingering above the ground where the building was at, it was just recently used.

The celebration of the engagement must have muffled out the sound of the building being wrecked as Mugen, the city attorney and squad commander of the area, walked out of the courthouse, letting the heckling of the celebration escape the front doors. He walked down the stairs with his hands in his pocket, head looking at the circular slab at the bottom step that bordered the marble statue of Marblezone, and sighed a frustrated groan.

“I swear, there is just no justice anywhere,” he muttered with gritted teeth behind his closed lips, “Why is Yin even a judge? That pervert Jake comes off almost as much of a loli as J-Max, and he only gets out with a warning? What good is keeping him around other than to hold up that stupid Hotel and keep the pointless hype of DEF 2 going?” He walked past the statue, looking back at it up at Marblezone’s chiseled face, “Wish you were still here, Marble. With you around, blokes like Jake wouldn’t go off so easily.”

Mugen pulled out his walkie-talkie, calling his squad for their position. Various replies reported a decent layout of the slums and a surprisingly low amount of vandalism. Mugen sighed in satisfaction, but couldn’t help feeling like there needed to be more crime. The slums may be crumbling and practically useless, but they were the perfect place to hold secret meetings and hiding places for lovemaking before the order was made to keep watch over it.

“This was also Yin’s decision,” Mugen growled, “watch over these crumbling piles of sh*t. All you’ll find here are pieces of trash that blow in from the wind. You want me to arrest the WIND? Oh wind, you’re such a troublemaker, blowing everyone that walks b-”

Mugen was cut off by a loud crack across the street. It wasn’t a building; bricks don’t make that kind of cracking noise. The only possibility was that someone had stepped on it, which means someone was hiding between the buildings, “Finally, some action, I hope…” Mugen pulled out his walkie-talkie, “I believe we have a lurker just across the street from the courthouse.” Again, various replies came in, acknowledging the call. Some reported that they were on their way to investigate. Others compromised that they would hold their position and keep watch. Mugen speed-walked across the street and pressed his back against one of the buildings, scuffling towards the gap between is neighbor towards the sound of two people starting to breathe deeply and whisper to each other.

“You still wanna do this?” One voice said.

“Of course, we came all this way past the watchers.” Another replied, almost as if tears were in their eyes, “I just can’t take holding myself back from you. I want you, Sora.”

Mugen gagged, eyeing an officer that came around the corner and receiving the order to go around the other building. Gun in hand, Mugen came up to the corner, attempting to get a peek from around it to scout the scene before he made an appearance to the two lovers.

“Stop what you’re doing!” Mugen drew his gun, aiming at Sora, who was half-naked in his briefs with his overly-sized white T-shirt revealed one shoulder through the collar opening. His hands were up, taking the bait as the other person stood up in the shadows and bolted out of the alleyway, disappearing before Mugen could regain his balance after being knocked aside. The other officer appeared from around the opposite corner, gun drawn but not aimed at Sora, whose hands were still up.

“You’re gonna shoot me for being a playa?” Sora’s voice was arrogant in defense of being held at gunpoint.

Mugen scoffed, “A playa?” He looked in the direction of where the other person was running, From a distance, he could see short, brunette hair waving with the wind as well as loose trousers that barely held onto the person’s waist, “Looks like a guy to me.”

“What are you, blind?” Sora spat, “If ya had the decency to not point your guns at us, she wouldn’t have been so shy.”

“Enough of your excuses!” The other officer tightly grabbed Sora’s shoulder, grabbing his arm with his other hand, “Regardless of what your sexuality is, you were trespassing on private property!” As the cuffs constrained Sora’s ability to show Mugen his middle finger.

“I’m straight, I tell you!”

“You’re about as straight as the stick you carelessly stepped on to reveal your little ‘hideout’.” Mugen snarled, “You’re coming with us either way. What you just did was necrobumped the former housing of the Anime Nation. It’s a good thing Desu weren’t here, or else you wouldn’t be so mercifully spared with me.”

“Don’t give me your policeman sass, f*ggot!” Sora smiled, hesitating to succumb to walking where the officer guided him, “You’re just jealous because the ladies never appreciated you even WITH your promotion!”

“Ah, come off it, you sore thumb!” The other officer forced out a laugh for Mugen’s benefit, leaving Sora to grumble and moan as he was forced into the court building. Mugen put his gun back into its holster, crossing his arms and sighing, “Even if the guy WAS a girl, you can never tell nowadays.” He pulled out his walkie-talkie again, “I need the Anime Nation building locked and ready for demolition.”

A simultaneous “Roger!” followed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sora was brought to the YCM Mod Department, which was stationed in the main Hub of the city. He was brought into the probation room, where a woman with a needle stood. Her expression told Sora and everyone in the building that she wished she was doing better things, but the money keeps her around. Sora’s eyes were wide as he glared at the needle. The woman pushed the syringe a tad to make a neon-green liquid squirt out, which Sora winced at.

“Oh god, what the hell is that?” Sora gasped.

“It’s your probation,” the officer harshly responded, placing Sora’s arm on a stand and pushing a button on the side to lock it in place with a thick brace. Sora reacted by struggling to pull it out, but the officer slapped him in the back of the head, “Don’t make this any harder than it needs to be. It’s no use, anyway. You’ll never get out of this brace.”

Sora could feel the needle penetrate his flesh as the officer spoke. He grimaced and gritted his teeth, letting out a groan that only made the officer laugh. Sora could feel his veins tingle throughout his body for a few seconds before the tingling stopped. The brace opened, and the needle was pulled out; the look on the woman’s face did not change. Sora grabbed his wrist and examined his arm, “What was that?”

“I told you, it’s your probation. This liquid has a tracking device, so if you’re naughty again, we’ll be able to find you.”

Sora sighed, “I’m telling you, the person I was with was a GIRL.”

“Ah, quit the defensive attitude, kid. We’re watching you either way.” The officer pointed toward the door, “Now get outta here! Take a right at the door and take the sidewalk to the front of the building. When you reach the gate guard, hold up your wrist.”

Sora raised a brow, looking at his wrist, “Why?” The lady behind him grabbed his arm and stamped a “W” in dark red ink on his wrist. Sora looked at it, “…oh.”

“No more questions. Beat it.” Sora obeyed, taking the path as instructed and showed the gate guard the “W.” Along the sidewalk past the gate, Mugen stood leaned up against the gate.

“So, I see you got the ‘W,’” Mugen said, turning his head to face Sora, “I’m surprised they didn’t just put you in prison. You probably would’ve enjoyed the showers.”

“I’m not gay!” Sora yelled, “You don’t even know the person I was with. She took my pants and ran with them-” Sora paused and looked down to see he was still in his briefs, “Ah, I forgot she still has my pants.”

“You’re an idiot…” Mugen sighed, facepalming, “…come with me. I’ll get you some f*cking pants.” Sora followed Mugen to the Shopping plaza, with was a block away from the Mod Department. Shops decorated the sides of the roads, each providing essentials for visitors of YCM City including souvenirs, scratch tickets, and even “get out of jail free” cards that cost as much as bail. Sora paid no mind to the other shops as he continued to trail Mugen into the main clothing store.

The unnaturally red-haired clerk turned to face the new customers, “Welcome to Whysees! May I be of ass-” She stopped when she eyed Sora’s briefs, turning red in the cheeks, “…istance?”

“Yes, you can,” Mugen replied, “I need pants for my friend here.”

The clerk nodded, “Right away. I think I can see what size he is…” Her face turned redder as she turned away to shuffle through the jeans section, picking out the size that would best fit Sora, “Here, these should be perfect. Try them on in this dressing room… if you like. I don’t mind if you change out here either…”

Mugen gagged, “Dressing room’s fine, good lord…” Mugen waved Sora toward the doors to the dressing room, “In you go, Sora!”

Sora was already wearing the jeans when Mugen turned around, “What? I’m not taking anything off, you know.” Sora grinned, and the clerk giggled. Mugen sighed as the clerk walked up to the cash register.

“That’ll be 3000 points.”

Sora reached into the pants pockets, “Ah dang, I don’t have any money.”

“Of course you don’t, ya dolt! They’re a brand new pair of f*cking jeans!” Mugen stormed up to the counter and whipped out his Points card, “You owe me your soul for doing this!” The clerk swiped the card and handed it back to Mugen. Grabbing Sora by the collar, they both walked out of the store.

The clerk waved at them as they left, “Come again!” When she saw that they both left, she cuddled up in her arms on the counter, “Please, Sora, come again…”

------------------------------------------------------------
Night came, dusking over the main Hub of the city. The buzz that took place filled the circular brick lot with mingling late-stayers. Street performers had dibs on every corner, spitting out whatever sounds they called music in hopes of drawing a crowd. Some performers were successful; others not so much. Amidst the groups of spectators were officers in uniform, keeping a sharp eye out for rule-breakers.

Sora was one of the singled-out people of the crowd, lying down on one of the cinderblock holders of soil that laid the foundation of a small tree, one of several that surrounded the center of the lot. Sora was dressed in his cosplay as Gilgamesh, where if it were a sunny say, his polished plastic armor would glisten. His spiked hair was messed up from being lied upon on the cinderblocks, which made Mugen chuckle when he passed by him while on duty.

“Can’t draw a crowd?” Sora flinched at the voice directed at him, seeing Mugen glaring at him with crossed arms.

“Damn it, Mugen, I was taking a nap.”

“In THAT get-up?”

“This is my night-life outfit,” Sora got up from the cinderblock holder, arching backwards to crack his back with a groan.

“You sure you weren’t just hoping some guy would come up and grope you?”

“I’M NOT GAY!” Sora drew the attention of the entire lot for a full two seconds. He looked around at the distracted faces, not saying a word before they turned back to their own business, “I was just gonna prove it to you, actually.”

“Oh, you have proof?” Mugen raised a brow, “Do tell.”

“I will!” Sora stood with his head held high, “We’re… I’M going to the strip club tonight. You can come along too, but we WON’T be together, and I will show you my true attraction to girls.”

Mugen chuckled, “If you insist. I have nothing to do. I got called in as an extra for this lot anyway. I can come and go as I please.”

“Then let’s go.” Sora stretched to the sky and did some squats. Mugen rolled his eyes at the sight, following Sora as he strutted down one of the pathways leading away from the main Hub and into the dense city streets. Just past the first lot, he crossed the street and took a right, running right into a building covered in purple lights and a neon-pink sign that read “SKYPE.” Sora took a deep breath, walking up to the guard at the door and flashing an ID card that he pulled out of his back pocket.

“The name’s Sora. I have a membership here.”

The guard looked at him with a raised brow, “You really expect to get the ladies in THAT?”

“You underestimate the charisma of Gilgamesh!” Sora said with a boastful voice, putting a hand to his chest. The guard shook his head, standing aside for Sora to enter the building. Mugen followed, rolling his eyes at the guard to show his mutual feelings, which the guard acknowledged with a noticeable sigh and a shrug.

“Look at this, Mugen. Look at all these hot babes!” Sora twisted his shoulders to crack his back again, “Look at my crotch, Mugen. I have a boner already!”

Mugen hesitated at first, but looked down at the crease in between Sora’s jean legs, scoffing, “Well, I’m looking at it, but I’m not seeing it.”

“It’s just the jeans. Don’t worry; they’ll be coming off soon.”

Mugen looked away and gagged, “You ARE wearing something under those, right?” Mugen looked back to see Sora wearing skin-right black spandex trousers that went down to just above his knees.

“Relax, Muges. I save the rest for the private room.” Sora turned his back on Mugen to approach the bar bordering the catwalk that stretched down the center of the room, calling for the bartender to serve him a root beer. Mugen sighed, keeping an eye out for any troublemakers. He could hear Sora trying to pick up girls that walked by.

“Um, excuse me, but…” Mugen could hear a faint voice just beside him. He looked over to see a familiar red-head dressed in a white t-shirt with a slit coming down the collar and up the waist, bottomed off with glittery red booty shorts. The red-haired girl flinched at the recognition of Mugen, turning cherry red, “…oh, it’s you… sorry.”

“Sorry?” Mugen had a brow raised, “It’s your job to pick up guys here, right?”

“Y-yes…” she muttered, “…but you’re an officer of the law. It just doesn’t seem right…”

“Hey, don’t you work at the clothing store?” The girl sighed and looked back at Mugen.

“Yes, I work there. That’s one of several jobs I have…” she stuttered as she spoke, trying her hardest not to avoid eye contact.

“Well…” Mugen paused, looking over at Sora, who was still sitting alone, “If you’re looking for someone to pick up, that guy over there could use some company.”

The girl looked over, eyes widening at the sight, “Sora…!” She gasped with both hands covering her mouth as she turned away to catch her breath. Mugen looked back and forth between the two and scratched his head.

“What’s the matter?” Mugen put a hand on her shoulder, “You know him?”

The girl looked up at Mugen, “I wish I did…” she slowly stood back up, “…but I don’t think he’s interested in me…”

“Oh I’m sure he is,” Mugen put his hand on her back and pushed her along with him as he walked towards Sora, “He’ll love you, trust me! He says he’s really into girls.” Mugen rolled his eyes at his own sarcasm, but the girl didn’t catch it. She hesitated, resisting Mugen’s force and staying a good distance from Sora, “You’re one shy kitten. What’s your name?”

The girl choked on her words before she managed to get some out, “…A-Advo.”

“Advo… I’ll introduce you. You stay here and I’ll be right back.” Mugen came up to Sora, putting a hand on his shoulder as Advo saw him point over to her. Sora followed his finger to the familiar re-haired girl, nodding in approval. She could not make out what they were saying; she could only look away with her hands behind her back, tracing letters in the floor with her foot. Her cheeks were red and her heart started to beat heavier.

“Well, hello there, Advo,” Sora suddenly appeared next to her, startling her, “Didn’t recognize you with that red hair. I like it.” Advo was speechless, barely able to breathe properly as she struggled maintain a calm attitude. Sora laughed as he grabbed her hand, which made her freeze where she stood and look up at Sora. His face looked into hers with eyes that pierced into her soul.

“S-Sora…” Advo grew week in the knees, unable to move.

“Don’t act so shocked,” Sora said, “You’re only doing your job, right?”

Advo gasped and stood up straight, “Yes! Yes, I’m only doing my job!” She started to laugh but immediately stopped, clearing her throat, “Well, Sora… do you want a…”

“A private dance?” Sora finished her sentence. Advo’s cheeks were still red as she nodded in response. Sora said nothing, for he understood the gesture. The two walked through purple curtains down a hallway with a sign above it that said “Private Rooms”, where Mugen imagined what they would do.

“They grow up so fast,” Mugen said, wiping an imaginary tear, and making for the exit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time SKYPE closed down for the night, Sora and Advo were still in the private room. Advo was on top of Sora, who had his hands on the lowest possible place on her back before it touched his legs. They appeared to both be asleep as three guards scanned the area for late-stayers, seeing the two still sitting down.

“Hey you! Cosplayer! The club’s closed, and you’re not supposed to touch our employees!” One of the guards shouted as he pulled out his nightstick, approaching him. Sora could only open his eyes enough to see the man’s blurred out figure getting bigger, which was enough to make him flinch out of his seat and wake up Advo, who groaned and stretched, turning to see the guard. She made a short squeal, jumping off of Sora as she grabbed his hand and booked it past the security.

“Stop! He’s escaping!” The guards chased the pair down, but by the time they busted through the front door, Sora and Advo were gone. The guards scoffed, going back inside to finish their closing duties. At this point, midnight was several hours ago, and the only noise that could be heard in the city was the crickets in the background. Sora and Advo were snickering as they made their way around the building after the guards were gone, nearly falling over from both laughter and sleep deprivation.

“Wow, who knew you were a rebel?” Sora’s speech sounded impaired.

“Rebel?” Advo’s speech was relatively sober, “I never liked those guys. They can be jerks sometimes.”

“A lot like the watch squad in Clubs and Organizations.”

Advo paused, “You mean Mugen? The guy you came in the club with?”

Sora shrugged, “It’s… a long story. I’ll tell you about it later.” The two walked down the streets of downtown YCM, holding hands and swinging them up to their highest point where their shoulders didn’t twist out of their sockets. As they exchanged loving looks accompanied by smiles, the horizon ahead of them began to glow.

“Sunrise already?” Sora said in confusion, “Isn’t it only four thirty in the morning?” Advo froze for a second, tightening her grip on Sora’s hand and dragging him along with her, “Whoa, where are you taking me?”

“The sun’s rising!” Advo said with joy, “They say if you are inside the city church when the sun comes up, it’s like a disco!”

Sora laughed at the image, “But wouldn’t there be some sort of service going on?”

“It’s not even morning yet! There’s no one there!”

“Fair enough.” Sora gave in to questions as they ran along the roads that led to the city chapel that lingered along the edge of downtown and into the empty fields just before the ruins of Clubs and Organizations. Sora looked beyond the chapel at the fields, “This would make the perfect graveyard.”

Advo shrugged, “It would, but everyone here is dead anyway, so if you ask me there wouldn’t be enough room.” She giggled, pulling Sora into the chapel with a devious grin. Sora fell weak to the pull as they both entered a large room surrounded by stained glass and gothic-style arches and columns. Benches were placed in neat rows and columns throughout the far half of the room, leading to what appeared to be a sacrificial alter with a book on a glass stand.

“Do they even have services here anymore? Seems more like they sacrifice virgins here.”

Advo laughed, “That explains why Rapid isn’t around.” Sora choked on his own spit at the comment, leaving Advo to fall on the floor and hold her belly in laughter. Sora coughed vigorously as he pulled Advo up from the floor. The embrace that followed made Sora weak in the knees, making him fall down with her.

“Oops,” Sora gasped in a flirtatious way, “I fell. I should get up.”

Advo knew he was joking, but she played along by pushing his back down into her, giggling, “No, stay down here with me. Let’s enjoy the light show from the ground.” Sora’s attention was grabbed by the window that began to glare, letting loose a blinding light that refracted with the colored glass panels and decorated the room. Advo’s eyes were sparkling with tears at the sight, rendered speechless, “Wow, Sora…” she gasped, “Have you ever seen such a marvelous sunrise?”

Sora could not break his gaze from Advo, “I’ve seen better…” Advo looked into Sora’s eyes and let more tears fall, “…but I’ve never witnessed anything more radiant than your face at the clothing store.” Advo began to weep at the remark, resisting the overwhelming emotions as she wrapped her arms tightly around Sora’s cosplayed body.

“Oh Sora…” she sobbed, “…no one has ever treated me like you do.” The embrace lingered as the colors from the sunrise through the windows danced around the empty chapel hall. Within the silence, one could hear music playing to commemorate the moment, but the moment escaladed as Advo hooked her hand over Sora’s belt, lowering his pants.

“Advo…” Sora said, surprised, “…are you doing what I think you’re doing?”

Advo giggled, “Are you shy?”

“Well, no… I… er…” Sora stuttered, which only made Advo giggle more as her hand began to sink into the back of his briefs, “…oh wow, I must admit, I’m new to this.”

“But I thought the ladies LOVED you.”

“I lied. I’m only trying to get people to like me.”

Advo raised her head to kiss Sora, “Well, it worked, didn’t it? Because I do.” The light show accommodated the love-making as Sora and Advo broke into a wet French kiss, removing each other’s clothes like they were picking grapes off a vine.

--------------------------------------------
A few hours passed, and the colored lights through the windows had left after the sunlight was blocked off by the cathedral’s opaque ceiling. Sora and Advo lied in the middle of the open half of the hall, covered in Sora’s red, silk cape that went with his cosplay. They were both asleep when a voice could be heard approaching the church.

“The admin is here! Hail YCMaker!”

Sora opened his eyes to the voice, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. The light of day was enough to make him put the side of his palm against his brows as a visor, as well as squint. The voice got louder, and Sora looked at Advo, who was snoring. After a long night at work, Sora could only imagine how good it felt to get some actual sleep, but the voice could soon be heard from right through the doorway into the hall; a familiar voice that Sora’s heart skipped at.

“Praise YCMaker! For he is here-” Techgenus ran through the doorway, where he and Sora locked eyes in an instant. An awkward silence followed, “Sora… what are you doing here?”

Sora didn’t know what to say, but he knew there was no dancing around it, “TGM… this is exactly what it looks like.” Sora lifted the cape up from Advo, revealing her to Techgenus, which rendered him frozen from shock.

“Sora…” Techgenus gasped, “…did you…”

“Sleep with her?” Sora finished Techgenus’s sentence, “Yes. Sorry TGM, but-”

“But what?!” Tech’s voice exploded with anger, waking Advo. She rubbed her eyes as she used her elbows to push herself up enough to rest on them. After her vision cleared, she saw Tech standing several meters away. Out of instinct, she wrapped Sora’s cape around her exposed body parts and sat up in surprise.

“Techy, bro, listen to me-”

“Bro?!” Tech interrupted Sora again, “Is that all I am to you now is a ‘bro’?! What about last night? Is that what ‘bros’ do nowadays? I was more than just your ‘bro’, ya bastard!”

“Techy, ple-”

“Don’t call me Techy! You don’t have the right to call me that anymore, f*ggot!” Tech looked up at the statue of the admin that stood behind the alter, extending his arms out to the sides, “Oh lord almighty admin, forgive me, for I have sinned by liking another man!”

Advo looked over at Sora, confused, “Baby, what does he mean?”

“It’s a long story,” Sora replied.

“Go on Sora! Go on and tell her that you’re gay! Tell her you and I made sweet, sweet love in the alleyways on Clubs and Organizations! Tell her you totally betrayed me and broke my heart! Go on, tell her how big of a cheating bastard you are!”

Advo scoffed, “Okay, Techy, lis-”

“That’s Techgenus Master to you, ya whore!”

Advo cringed at the comment, “Okay, ‘Mr. Techgenus Master’… listen; I’m not gonna judge Sora for having relations with another boy, but if it’s his choice to be in love with someone else, then you should respect it. If you really love him, you’d respect his decisions.”

Tech grunted and stomped, “It’s jerks like Sora that make homosexuality a sin! It’s jerks like him that give it a bad name! He and I were about to take our relationship to the next level, and I see him f*cking some cheap stripper in the holy sanction that is the admin’s church! You have disrespected your lord and have proven that gays are sinners! Praise be to the admin that you are no longer a part of my life, f*ggot!”

Sora paused, chuckling, “Tech… if I’m no longer a part of your life, then why are you still here?”

Tech turned red in the face out of anger and humiliation, “…because I just want to look at what you’ve become. This will be my last image of you as anything significant to me. I’ll leave now, but I hope you face the wrath of the admin as he smites you into the deepest pit of Hell for treachery!” He turned around, breaking eye contact with Sora, “…goodbye, ya no-good freak!” Tears flooded out of his eyes as he booked it towards the door. They could be seen falling from his face and making a trail of dark dots on the floor. Sora watched him leave, realizing Tech’s eyes were closed when he saw him run right into the frame of the door, being knocked down onto his back and becoming silent.

Sora and Advo couldn’t help but burst into laughter, “Well, now that he’s out of the way…” Sora embraced Advo once again as they shared a long, passionate kiss before Advo kindly pulled him away, “…something wrong, Advo?”

“Well,” she shyly said, “about you not being gay anymore… there’s something I should tell you.”

Sora raised a brow as Advo unfolded the cape to reveal her crotch. Sora’s eyes widened, not expecting to see male genitalia, “Oh, Advo, I... you’re…”

“I’m a hermaphrodite.” Advo stated. Sora was speechless for a few seconds, but smiled, “Is that okay with you?”

“Of course, my dear!” Sora laughed, “I used to be gay, remember? I can always be gay again for a part of you.” Advo acknowledged the comment with a smile, accepting Sora’s lips again as the city began to liven up based on the buzz heard from the direction of downtown YCM.

Jake x Broken - Shattered Dreams (3,094 words)

Jake woke up with a big grin on his face. No, not the deranged psychopath grin, but a happy and giddy little kid grin. Today was the big day of his debut of Trio of DEF 2, the unofficial sequel to Fusion’s classic YCM-fanfiction. This was a ground-breaking moment in his many days on the forum. The hype generated by what felt to be a year of waiting is about to unleash, and Jake’s body was ready for it.

“Oh man, they won’t see it coming!” Jake said, practically hopping from one side of the room to the other while he was getting dressed, “I can’t wait to see the look on their faces!” Jake was ass naked as he dug through his underwear drawer to grab the whitest pair of briefs he could find. He saw the winner of the drawer, stretching them out side to side several inches in front of him at eye level. He gazed into the elastic band, pulling it close to his face to sniff the soft cotton that would later catch the sweat from his groin.

Jake heard the door open behind him. It was his daughter, Lora, who immediately wore a face of disgust and terror of seeing her dad ass naked and sniffing his briefs.

“What the f*ck is wrong with you?!” Lora shouted, nearly crying, but shortly shrugging it off, “If you want some time alone with you and your undergarments, then I can leave.”

Jake paused and stared at her, making Lora put on a very creeped-out expression, “Um, dad… you’re staring at me with your ass in full view. Is this your way of mooning me?”

Jake snapped out of it, “No! No, why would you think something like that? I’m your father.”

Lora turned away slowly with wide eyes, “Okay, father, whatever.” She was about to leave the room before Jake interrupted her.

“Hold on a minute,” Lora stopped in the doorway, not looking back, “…what was it you were going to tell me?”

Lora still didn’t look back, answering, “I was just gonna tell you that the Creative Writing forum is packed. People are waiting, and they’re getting really antsy.”

“Let them wait a little longer,” Jake stepped into his briefs, walking over to the bathroom to tidy up his hair, “I want their reaction to be explosive!”

Lora rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Just don’t make ME clean up the mess, like you usually do.”

“I won’t promise anything. I might need some help.”

Lora rolled her eyes again, not hesitating to leave this time. Her footsteps echoed in the wood hallways of the top floor of the Hotel, fading to silence as Jake went over to the window and opened it, letting the breeze ruin his recently-groomed hair. He looked down over the sill, admiring the banner that drooped down to the ground. The banner consisted of a rose-red ribbon as wide as him with letters placed along the vertical spelling “TRIO OF DEF II - PREMIERING IN CREATIVE WRITING TOMORROW MORNING!” Along the sides were two more wide ribbons of a light shade of pink to border the text. Jake was proud of this banner, so proud that he let out a small squeal that showed his obvious feminine side.

“Alright, time to get dressed and head on down to-”

Jake was cut off by a strange sight in the distance. What looked like a black spot in the sky got bigger and bigger by the second, headed in his direction. Was it a bird? No, birds can’t fly that fast. Was it a plane? No, most planes that fly over this city aren’t black. This city was known for their racist air traffic control. Jake saw it come closer and closer at a speed where he was just barely able to make it out to be-

“F*CK, IT’S A GIANT BLACK SPACE POD!” Jake dove to the side mid-sentence as the long, black shuttle-esque pod crashed right through the middle of the red and pink banner along the fifth floor of the hotel. The crash was enough to shake the entire Hotel, making Lora scream from the floor below, “WHAT THE F*CK, DAD, WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

Jake ignored the remark as he stood up to observe the crash. He ran downstairs, not knowing that he was still in his white briefs. Sliding down the railing of the stairs, he nearly crashed into Lora at the bottom. Lora’s eyes were wide as they followed her dad running down the hallway in his underwear, speechless.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The room where the black space pod crashed into was covered in dust and debris from the crash. A giant hole in the wall was filled with the massive, cylindrical object, which half of was still hanging outside of the building. Within the shuttle, Jake could hear a muffled grunt of frustration:

“Sh*t. Just my f*cking luck.”

Jake approached the pod slowly, gliding along the floor like he was on thin ice. He could hear the floor cracking beneath every step he took, but as he reached a stiff portion of the cracked floor, he was able to grab hold of the end of the pod just as a door on the side puffed open. From the opening, a flailing and frustrated Broken walked out, disgruntled by where he stepped. He knew the Hotel’s interior when he saw it, which only meant that Jake was somewhere nearby.

He wasn’t disappointed. He saw Jake groping the end of his pod like Daemon’s breasts.

“Jake…” Broken’s face was cherry red with several veins swelling, “…what the hell are you doing to my pod?”

Jake looked at the pod, then back at Broken, smiling, “What’s it look like I’m doing to it?” Jake started moving his hips forward and back, prompting one of Broken’s veins to pop.

“GET OFF.” Broken took a threatening step forward before he heard the floor crack, stopping him. Broken began to straddle his legs and spread his arms to balance himself. Jake watched him with a smirk on his face.

“You know, Broken, you look kinda cute when you’re just about to fall through the floor-”

“Shut up.” Broken’s face turned even redder, his breathing getting heavier, “If my space pod didn’t malfunction over this shitty city, I wouldn’t have wound up in this shitty Hotel with its shitty host groping the end of my pod in his briefs…” Broken turned his face to the side to avoid making eye contact with Jake, his lips curling. Jake made a hearty laugh, letting go of the pod and making his way to the more stable side of the room. He reached out his hand to Broken.

“Here, give me your hand and I’ll pull you safely out of this situation you’re in.”

“I don’t need your help!” Broken spat, shakily trying to find a stable path to walk across, “I’d rather fall through the floor than accept help from you, let alone right now.” Broken gestured at Jake’s half-nudity with his eyes, flinching at the impulse with red cheeks, "I could've been in SPACE right now. Would've been a helluva lot better if I malfunctioned up there and imploded there..." He looked desperate with the amount of cracking that took place within the floor. Broken took a deep breath, taking a light step forward before losing his balance, falling face-first with his hand held out to Jake out of reflex. The moment Broken’s fingers touched Jake’s, the floor collapsed, sending the two straight down into the lower floor with a massive thud. When Broken opened his eyes, he was on top of Jake, who was gazing into his eyes.

“…Jake… get off me…” Broken’s face was about to burst from redness as he half-heartedly tried to get up, but Jake’s hand anchored him down onto his bare chest. Broken fought with himself to get over his emotions of the moment, but the warmth of Jake’s skin massaged his soul.

“Me? Get off? You’re the one on top of me, silly.” Jake’s remark made Broken scoff as Broken shooed Jake’s hand away and kneeled to stand up, only to trip and fall by Jake’s side. Jake laughed, and Broken punched him in the side in response.

“I’m leaving,” Broken groaned, standing up and headed toward the hole in the wall, “Good luck with your… fic thing.” Broken then jumped out, opening the chute that was folded up in the back of his shirt. Jake made it to the hole just in time to see Broken make a gentle landing at the bottom, catching him looking back and immediately looking away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake wore an emotionless expression over his black and white suit and red bowtie, taking deep breaths backstage as the muffled heckles of the crowd through the door shook the walls.

“C’mon, we wanna read Trio of DEF 2!”
“How long is he gonna make us wait?!”
“He’s lying. He’s just f*cking with us for his amusement!”

The last comment made Jake cringe. He knew there was no time to waste, “Alright,” Jake exhaled, “Let’s do this.” With that, Jake opened the doors, taking in the massive influx of eager DEF readers shouting and begging and potentially rioting for Jake’s so-called sequel. Jake approached the mic, tightening his bowtie and straightening his collar:

“Ahem… Good evening, ladies and gentleman-”

“It’s morning, you numbskull!” A heckler shouted. The crowd burst into shouting.

“Good f*cking morning, then!” The crowd quieted down, “Now, today is a great day for you all-”

“Just get on with it!”
“Yeah! We didn’t wake up this early to hear your hubris!”

“It is not hubris, you fool! I am here to give you all what you want!”

“Not right now you ain’t!”
“Give us the f*cking fic!”

The crowd began throwing trash at Jake. Apple cores, half-sucked Tootsie pops, and Cheetos bags with some Cheetos left in them. Jake could feel the leftovers in the bags, and made it a sport to catch them and eat what was in there. The crowd started showing signs of disgust toward the act, which made Jake stop and continue to speak.

“Calm the f*ck down now. There’s plenty of fic to go around.”

“There’s plenty of YOU to go around too, apparently.”

The crowd burst into laughter and more heckling. Jake wiped his face, sighing, “That was uncalled for! If you want to see the fic, then shut the f*ck up!”

“You made us all hype for NOTHING!” The crowd raised they’re enraged fists, charging the stage in a moshpit style, appearing to be able to chew it away bit by bit. Jake looked around, fearing for his life and sanity…

“SILENCE. ALL OF YOU.” Broken was standing just in front of the doorway; a look of malice and need for order plaguing his eyes. He was breathing heavily, as if he had ran a ways. Broken looked at Jake, whom was sweating with a slightly terrorized look on his face. Broken hesitated to speak on his behalf, holding his breath while turning red to the cheeks, but spoke anyway:

“You all are just a bunch of greedy bastards!” Broken was slightly choked up with feelings, “Jake promised you the sequel to one of the most famous fics on this forum. You’d think that if he really didn’t have the ambition to do something like that, he wouldn’t. He followed through on it, though. I saw him work day and night; stretching the limits of his ability and sanity just to provide you all with some shitty entertainment, and THIS is how you repay him?” Broken was on the verge of tears, but Jake sighed and showed a smile that comforted him.

The heckling seized, and the crowd began to drop their heads in shame. They all saw Jake as an idiot, but since Broken was speaking on his behalf, what Jake said was actually true.
“You guys gonna kiss or something?!”

The crowd immediately went back to heckling, and Jake and Broken simultaneously wore a look of shock. Jake did not wish to waste any time. He grabbed the remote that sat on a chair behind him, lowering the screen and turning on the projector. The crowd immediately silenced, making murmuring comments about it being time.

“Ladies and gentlemen, tentaclies and furries, I give you… Trio of DEF 2!!!”

The room was silent, and everyone’s eyes were glued to the projected screen that was slathered with text. Jake and Broken both exited stage-right through the open door, closing it gently. Jake turned to Broken to thank him, only to find him in tears.

“Jake… I…” Broken looked away with a frustrated look on his face, “…please don’t thank me for that. I wasn’t doing it for you, you know…”

Jake snickered, “I appreciate it nonetheless, Broken.” Broken’s face turned cherry red once again as Jake approached him, gesturing him to stay away but at the same time wanting him to come closer. Emotions intertwined and summoned more tears, making him plunge into Jake’s hefty arms for his tight, warm embrace.

“God damn it, Jake…” Broken was weeping now, returning the embrace, “There’s a reason why I hesitate to accept you, you know. If people find out about us, I’m RUINED.”

“No you aren’t, I assure you that.”

Broken flailed his arms to escape the embrace and started pounding Jake’s chest with the sides of his fists, “NO. NO, YOU DON’T. I’M TELLING YOU, I FEEL LIKE THE STUPIDEST PERSON ON THIS GOD-FORSAKEN FORUM FOR HAVING FEELINGS FOR YOU.”

“Leave being stupid to me, Broken. You go on ahead being a busta.”

Broken sniffled, “Oh Jake…” the embraced returned, and a long moment of blissful silence followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn fell on the city as Jake wrapped up his day with a big bowl of popcorn, a liter of soda, and Godzilla on his big flatscreen TV in the TV room of the Hotel. During his busy day, he did not think once about where Lora was all day.

“That’s strange,” he said to himself, “This morning she was on the floor below me doing laundry. I didn’t see or hear her since then.” Jake pondered, shrugging and returning to his movie. His fanboy unleashed as Godzilla crushed buildings and destroyed army vehicles, resulting in a mess of popcorn and soda spilling all over his already sweat-soaked T-shirt.

When the movie ended, Jake turned off the TV and went upstairs, leaving the popcorn and soda sitting on the couch without even cleaning up the mess on the floor. The stairs creaked with each step he took, but he paid no mind to it. As he reached the top floor where his room was, he stopped to listen; the sound of other footsteps and murmurs could be heard in another part of the Hotel. Could it be former renters returning to their rooms?

Jake was curious for a second, but proceeded to his room before the voices got louder. This time, he could tell that it was the sound of two people giggling. He could also make out the sound of a steady creaking like that of a broken clock. Jake’s imagination soared, as it was almost too perfect to not avoid; two people were making love. Jake’s heart started racing as his pants started growing tighter from his boner. He shimmied down the wall adjacent to the door to the lovers’ room, thanking grace for the door being open a crack. He leaned in to peek, and the view hardly disappointed. His boner got harder, but not bigger, as he leaned in just a little closer to get a more detailed look at the lovers’ identities…

Shock and horror filled him all at once. His eyes widened and his legs were about to give in on him as he scuttled back, saved by the wall at the other side of the hallway. The crash made the lovers stop. Jake could not move. His heart stopped as Broken opened the door, looking at the horrified expression on Jake’s face and body language. Broken sighed, shaking his head.

“This must be a total shock to you, huh?” Jake couldn’t say anything. His mind and heart raced simultaneously. Broken continued after curling his lips, “This is just as shocking to me as it is to you… but… you just gotta move on, man.”

“Just like that?” Jake spat, popping veins like no other, “I witnessed you crying in my embrace after defending me from a heckling crowd that nearly killed me, and you just want us to move on?! JUST LIKE THAT?” Jake’s tone was set to ‘kill on sight’ as he just about prepared a fist to punch Broken Square in the teeth, but Broken waited with a grin. Jake’s eyes widened in confusion and terror.

“Jake, go take a look out that window?” Broken pointed at the window in the bedroom opposite of the bed. Muffled heckling could be heard from it, which made Jake look. Just outside the Hotel on the ground was the same group from the Creative Writing forum. A number of them were carrying weapons and torches.

“They think your fic sucked, Jake.” Broken’s words made Jake flail back into the front legs of the bed, making his back crack. Groaning in pain, he watched hopelessly as Broken kneeled down to put a hand on his shoulder, “All that hype that you gave them was for nothing. They are all pretty pissed off.” Broken stood up, “But of course, they’re all too narrow-minded and naïve to have a justified reason to.” Broken’s voice sounded like any antagonist in a fantasy novel, wearing a malicious look that left Jake breathless.

“W-what do you mean?” Jake forced the question from his quivering lips.

“Well Jake, you see…” Broken paused for affect, “Someone had to give them a little… nudge on the shoulder.”

Jake’s eyes widened once again. He had a good idea what Broken was referring to, “You don’t mean…”

“Oh yes,” Broken gestured behind Jake with his eyes. Jake followed the gesture to the bed, where Lora sat with bed covers wrapped around her body. She stared into her father’s eyes with disgust and deviously cunning glance.

“Such a rude thing to do to peek on your own daughter having sex, father!” Lora spat, smirking with a provocative look of lust as she looked up at Broken, who bent over to meet Jake face to face.

“Jake,” he whispered, again pausing for effect, “you have just been, wait for it…” Jake’s lips quivered, his vision slowly beginning to black out before Broken’s last words echoed in his mind…

“…HEART BROKEN."

Pride and Promiscuity - Creator x Lora (5,273 words)

“Jake, you’ve just been, wait for it… HEART BROKEN.”

Lora had a smirk on her face as she watched her dad, Jake, black out in shock. Jake and Broken were a fragile OTP that was destined to be shattered, but the plan was over. Lora was done with the act, and Broken acknowledged that.

“So…” Broken started, “Now that that’s out of the way-”

“No.” Lora’s kept her answer swift and frank.

Broken curled his lips and shrugged, “Alright, whatever.” He stretched, putting his pants on. Lora dropped the bed sheets to reveal a black Bandeau bra and boy-bottom shorts. The illusion was sustained while the sheets were covering most of her body, and from what the two of them saw, it was successful.

“Broken…” Lora hesitated to say before Broken reached the doorway of the room, “Is dad’s fic worth reading? You know, just for sh*ts and giggles?”

Broken put his hand to his chin in thought, “Well, if you put it that way… no, it’s not.”

Lora looked at her unconscious father, “Good to know.” She rested her chin on her hand, looking out the window and hearing the group of angry people outside attempting to storm the Hotel. After a while, Broken came out of the entrance.

“Don’t you lifeless nerds have something better to do than to raid this pointless building?” Broken’s voice was like music to Lora’s ears as everyone in the crowd started going by what he said, heading away from the Hotel and muttering comments that related to preparing for the upcoming tournament in the TCG Forum and other things. Silence followed, and Lora plopped down onto her pillow.

“Creator’s gonna kill me…” She sighed, putting a hand on her forehead and wiping down her face, “I gotta meet up with him tomorrow,” She then covered her face with both hands, “Oh, but I have Art class tomorrow. Sh*t! I don’t have time for this!” All she could do was punch the bed, later relaxing and taking deep breaths, “It’ll be fine. I’ll work things out. Maybe he can come visit me at work. Yeah! That’ll work!”

With that in mind, she closed her eyes and- “Ah, sh*t, that’s right!” She groaned, jumping out of bed and grabbing Jake by the ankles, pulling him across the floor into his own room. She didn’t bother to lift him from the floor onto his bead, “You always liked the floor anyway.” She adjusted her hair, returning to her bed and immediately falling asleep for the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Lora scrambled to get ready for work. It was rather early for what she was used to, but any complaint towards that would be pointless. She threw on something that resembled nothing too flashy but nothing too professional. The art school was not a place where first impressions were a necessity. Everyone there knew each other, but Lora was the least known amongst them.

“Still can’t believe I have to substitute for Night,” she groaned, “I’m NOT artistic at all. I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about.” She threw on her last article of clothing before she ran into the bathroom to do her make-up. By the time she was done, she threw her handbag over her shoulder and ran out the door.

Respective with the time of day, the Graphic Showcase building was deserted. To her knowledge, she was the first person to arrive. However, she looked up, seeing a massive fortress floating a yonder from the forum. She took a deep breath, “I knew he’d be here, but is he on the ground yet?” In her pondering, she dug in her handbag for the key to the locked door, pulling out a chain that weighed more than her actual handbag.

“Let’s see, which one is it again?” She frustratingly flipped through and tried each key on the door, one and the other not fitting, “Damn it, it’s GOTTA be one of these!” She kept trying, later hearing the sound of footsteps behind her. Frightened, she turned around to see Tormey arriving for class.

“Tormey?” she gasped, “You’re… early.”

“I’m only fifteen minutes early,” Tormey replied, “Either way, it gives me extra time to work on my piece.”

Lora believed him, “Okay,” She continued to fondle her keys, hoping one of them unlocked the door. Tormey watched in amusement.

“I think I know which one it is, teach,” Tormey said, grabbing the keys from Lora and pulling out what appeared to be at random a key from the bunch, pressing it into the lock on the handle and turning it. To his surprise, the handle turned with the key, “That’s funny… the door was unlocked.”

Lora was dumbstruck, “…unlocked? But I’m the first one here…” She caught another glimpse of the floating fortress above, piecing it together. She didn’t bother to tell Tormey, but she tried to make an excuse, “No one stole a key and broke in, did they?” She said in pretend shock, running into the building. Tormey didn’t know what to do but follow her into the dark art room that became light when she flipped the switch. She was breathing heavily… too heavily.

“Oh, thank God,” she gasped, “At least the artwork isn’t vandalized.” She started walking toward the door that led to her office, “Well, sit anywhere, I guess.”

She pulled out her big set of keys, again, trying to find the right one to fit the lock. She paused, twisting the door handle to see it was also unlocked. Sighing, she opened the door, shocked to see that Creator was sitting at her desk. His feet were sitting on the edge of her desk as he slouched back on the chair with both hands grasping the back of his head.

Lora closed the door before she said anything, “So you WERE here…”

Creator gave a single huff of laughter, “’How did I get in here,’ she says.”

Lora scoffed at the remark, “Don’t be that way. How did you get in without the key?”

Creator mocked the scoff, “‘How did you get in without the key?’ she says.” Lora sighed in frustration, curling her lips at Creator, “You underestimate me, you know that? A mere doorknob is no match for my lock picking skills.”

“Lock picking?” Lora asked, coming closer, “A guy like you picking locks? I just don’t see it.”

“Again, you underestimate me.” He crossed his legs the other direction, leaning further back in his chair, “Lock picking is elementary in the art of sabotage.”

“Sounds more like something a dedicated, overweight pervert would start doing after playing Dungeons and Dragons.”

“You’re a fool, Lora, but that’s why I love you.” Creator sighed, “You can’t just learn to pick locks after playing a game where dice determines your success. It takes true skill to master such a feat. Calling it out from a lame table-top game is like saying Rome was built in a day.”

“I’m sure if it was, you’d be the one to achieve that.”

Creator laughed, “I’m flattered. Now, you want your desk back?” He leaned back further, spreading his arms to display the area before he lost his balance and fell backwards onto the floor. Lora hunching over laughing, but Creator did not move from the lying-down position he was in.

“Are you alright?” Lora chuckled.

Creator groaned, “Again, you underestimate me…” he reached out his hand, “…care to come over here and help me up?”

“I thought I underestimated you.” Lora sneered, “I’m sure you can get yourself up like you learned lock picking.”

Creator forced the act of being in pain, “Nooo, I need your help. This act of ‘getting up’ cannot be achieved without the help of the awesome Lora.”

Lora rolled her eyes, walking over to where Creator lied and holding out her hand. Creator grabbed I, pulling her onto the floor with him. She gasped, instinctively trying to get herself off of him, but she gave it to his touch.

“Creator, I…” she whispered, “...don’t you wanna get up?”

“Nah, let’s lay down for a while.” He replied in a flirty voice, letting out a laugh between his closed lips as he closed them in on Lora’s. Lora accepted them, later feeling her blouse being lifted from her waist.

“Creator!” She shouted, immediately softening her voice, wary of Tormey in the other room, “…in here?”

“Where else, my dear?” Creator’s smile was a rare sight, more notably this one. Lora sighed, letting Creator’s hands wander her body. The sensation was unbearable to resist as she closed her eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure, prompting Creator to continue. Lora suddenly perked up, looking at the time.

“Damn it, class is about to start!”

Creator didn’t move, “Just tell them it’s a free period. You are a substitute, you know.”

Lora praised the idea. She stood up, adjusting her blouse to look presentable for at least a few seconds. She could hear the bustling of students gathering in the room as the clock read the starting time. She looked at the desk, seeing the mountain of paperwork that took over it. Looking at Creator, she read his mind, heaving the papers off and hurrying into the other room.

“Class is a free period today!” She gasped, slamming the papers on the front desk of the classroom and immediately walking back into the office, closing the door and locking it. Her breathing got heavier as she walked back towards where Creator lied, rejoining him, “Where were we?”

“We were about to go on the desk?” Creator answered, “You did clear it off for that reason, am I right?”

“Oh yes, right!” She stood up, pulling Creator up with her. Creator had her in a tight embrace as he lowered her onto the desk. Lora grabbed Creator by the collar and rolled him over, making him have the bottom. She took off her blouse, lowering herself to give Creator the goods. She started to moan.

“You should moan something that’ll convince the students that this isn’t happening.” Creator whispered.

Lora immediately shot up, “Ugh! I know nothing about art! Why am I even here?!”

Creator laughed, “Perfect!” The two returned to making sweet, sweet love for the rest of the period.

It felt like the next morning for Lora when she woke up in her office, which was dark and deserted. She looked over to see that Creator was gone. She sighed in frustration, “Yeah, he WOULD do that.” She groaned as she sat up on her desk, feeling a draft up her skirt that reminded her that she wasn’t wearing any panties. All it took to find them was a glance at the chair, where they lied in a manner where they couldn’t have just been thrown there.

“…he would do THAT as well.” Lora rolled her eyes and sighed again, standing up to slip her panties back on and adjust her clothes to look presentable again. She felt uneasy doing all this in a room without the light on. Making her final adjustments, she took a deep breath and walked out the office into the classroom, which was empty. Lora was relieved, but she was not comfortable with what sort of rumors could spread from the students’ dirty imaginations.

She made her way out of the building, blocking her eyes from the blinding sun for a second before quickly adapting. At this point, her vision became clear enough to see a familiar Mod at the corner of her eye. From behind, Lora hardly recognized him, but from what she saw, he was holding a hand mirror. The man was stroking his hair with his hand, and the sight made Lora scoff through her nostrils as her eyes rolled. As she walked forward, she could then see the same man bashing himself in the head with the mirror, yelling at himself for doing so.

“The f*ck?” Lora raised a brow, shaking her head and continuing onward. She knew the world was crazy, but what she just saw was genuinely bizarre. With this thought, her mind segued to her father, Jake, who she thought was relative to the term in question. Even as his daughter, Lora couldn’t help but think of Jake as a schizophrenic just like the man with the hand mirror. The idea was just a way to label him for satiric purposes, but to Lora, it worked.

“I need to stop letting my mind wonder off like this,” she frustratingly stated, shaking her head and rubbing her temples, “Any further and I’ll become one of them. Just stay down to Earth, Lora! You’re not an astronaut!”

As she tapped both sides of her temples with her knuckles, she opened her eyes to see a strange aura in the sky not too far from where she stood. Buildings blocked direct view of it, but she knew it was coming from the direction of the Hotel. Curious, she quickened her pace, finding herself being flanked by a squad of thread control, also known as “Lockers.” With those guys running around, there was more than just an angry member or a spambot; someone has committed a crime worthy of the front page of “the Fad”, the city’s local newspaper. Lora tried to figure out who was the criminal, not surprising herself when she narrowed it down to her father.

“Fantastic. What’d he do HIS time?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lora turned up a block before the Hotel before she saw the streets crowded with spectators. A helicopter was hovering as high as the Hotel’s upper half, scouting the streets. They watched as Jake was escorted out of the front door by a pair of officers who had him in cuffs, followed by Creator with something held between two fingers. Lora was more curious of what he was holding then what Jake did to deserve such treatment, but she struggled to get through the crowd to get close to her father, failing to get anywhere near him.

“Sorry Lora, but you can’t talk to your dad,” A Mod in uniform said, preventing her from walking any further.

“Mugen, I just wanna know what he did.”

“I don’t know the details, but your dad’s been hiding some inappropriate content in his hard drive that turned up in our database. We believe he’s distributing them amongst the residents of the Hotel.”

Lora’s jaw dropped, “…really?!”

Mugen nodded, not saying a word, “Sorry Lora, but this can’t continu-”

“I don’t care what you do to him,” Lora interrupted, “I just want to know what this ‘inappropriate content’ is.”

“I told you, I don’t know the details. Creator does, though. You should ask him. He should be following Jake to his escort car.” Mugen stood aside and let Lora through. She watched as Jake willingly walked with the two escorting officers, looking down in shame. For a brief moment, Jake looked up to make eye contact with Lora. Lora could see the humility in his eyes just before he entered the vehicle. Creator was immediately behind him, still holding the curious device in his fingers.

“Creator,” Lora called out to him as she walked up to him, “…what happened?”

“I’ll tell you everything in court.” Creator let the device in his fingers drop into his palm, where he made wrapped his fist around it and put it in his front pocket. Lora sighed as Creator input a command to be phased into his floating fortress, looking back at Lora and holding out his hand, “You coming?”

Lora stuttered, “Um, yeah!” she grabbed Creator’s hand and followed him through the beam of light that sent their phased bodies into the interior of the fortress.

“Wait here,” Creator said to Lora as he walked down a hall into a room. Lora looked around, examining the place. For whom could be her future companion, Lora felt honored to have all this at her disposal. The fortress was complete with marble columns and gold trimming along the corners of the walls. The stairs spiraled up to what appeared to be an observatory.

Creator returned empty-handed, “What I was just holding was a miniature hard-drive which I put inside Jake’s computer in his room while the Hotel was dead. It contains a copy of every byte of data in his main hard drive. This copied data is then sent to one of my own computers via radio wave.”

Lora nodded in interest, “That’s pretty cool, but isn’t that just a waste of space?”

“Yes, but don’t think I’m not less than a genius. I put a special filter in the system that only sends pictures and videos, and boy, did I get a jackpot.”

“Jackpot of what?” Lora turned red in the cheeks, grimacing, “Don’t tell me… porn?”

“Even better.” Creator seemed to have came out of the room he went into with a couple of pictures in the chest pocket. He pulled them out, showing a few pictures of Lora in her bathing suit. Lora’s eyes widened.

“A-are… are those me?”

“Oh yes.”

“But I don’t remember my dad taking pictures of me!” Lora was shouting now, “I would’ve CLOBBERED the guy if I saw him with a camera pointed at me!”

“That’s the thing, though. These weren’t taken by your dad.”

Lora raised a brow, “Wait… so if my dad didn’t take those pictures, then who did?”

“That’s the question, and that’s what we’re going to court to find out.” Creator put the photos back in his pocket, “I decided to keep some of these photos, though. You don’t mind, do you?”

Lora was about to say something, but exhaled the words out and avoided eye contact, “No, as long as it’s you of all people, I guess I don’t mind.” She grimaced again, “Though, the idea of my dad oogling them just… ugh. As long as I don’t see them, you can keep them.”

“So… I can’t frame them?”

Lora flinched, “No! I don’t want to see those pictures on your wall! That’s crossing the line!” Her face was cherry red, and Creator laughed.

“Alright, I won’t frame them. But I will keep them on my hard drive.”

Lora sighed again, “As long as I don’t see them…” She started walking toward the platform that the two beamed onto, “Shall we go?”

“We have a while,” Creator said, gesturing around the area, “Make yourself at home. Take a shower. Help yourself to the fridge. Turn the TV on. Kill some time.”

Lora smiled at the hospitality, “Okay, I will.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Court day came the next day. Creator walked down the hallway from his room, adjusting his tie and loosening his suit by shaking the collar. Meanwhile, Lora was asleep on the couch in the TV room with headphones anchored onto her head. The cushions around the speakers were plastered around the sides of her head, just barely muffling out the sound that blared inside them. Creator witnessed this image of Lora and was tempted to pull out his phone and take a picture, but he hesitated when Lora started to show signs of consciousness.

“Lora,” Creator called out to her, “Wake up. It’s court day.”

Lora groaned as she turned over to face the back of the couch, “Damn it, five more minutes…”

Creator sighed, but couldn’t help but laugh, “Alright, five minutes, but if you’re not up by then, I’m sending a picture of you sleeping to the judge.”

“Oh, no you won’t!” Lora immediately jumped off the couch, causing her headphones to slip off and fall onto the floor. She rushed down the hall behind Creator to the bathroom where the mirror was, fixing her hair and straightening out the clothes she put on before her nap. She could hear Creator laughing in the other room, “Don’t laugh! You’re not a girl, you don’t understand!”

Creator entered the bathroom, “I’m laughing because of how easy it was to get you out of bed.” Lora’s cheeks turned red at the sound of the remark. She sighed, continuing to struggle with her hair when Creator wrapped his arms around her waist. Lora gasped, but hesitated to remove them as he started kissing her neck. The sensation made Lora close her eyes and start taking deep breaths, “It’s also funny how easy it is for me to settle you down.”

Lora was too relaxed to be offended, “Only you, Creator. If it was anyone else, I wouldn’t be so easy.”

“But where’s the fun in that?” Creator started breathing directly into Lora’s ear, whispering his words, “I like it when you are difficult. If you were always this easy, this relationship we have would be boring.”

Lora giggled, “You saying I should be more of a b*tch to you?”

“As long as it’s real and not just to satisfy me.”

Lora laughed again and made some last adjustments to her appearance. Creator began to let go of her waist before she tightened them again, “Keep holding me. It makes me feel prettier.”

Creator scoffed, “As you wish.”

As soon as Lora was ready, the two stood on the beaming platform and ended up by the Hotel, where Creator’s motorcycle was parked. On the motorcycle were two helmets, both of which Creator tossed aside before climbing on. He looked back at Lora, reaching out his hand, “Well, let’s go.”

Lora hesitated at first, but she accepted his hand and sat on the seat behind him, wrapping her arms around him. Creator revved up the engine, making the bike vibrate. He could hear Lora’s breathing get heavier. Creator put it in gear and accelerated over the speed limit in a matter of seconds, making Lora grab tighter. The streets of Clubs & Organizations were laid out like a grid with one to four buildings per block, with the older buildings showing signs of worn-out brickwork and cracked walkways. Lurkers could be seen near those buildings, watching every vehicle that passed by and spraying graffiti on the walls.

The courthouse was not far from where they took off from. It did not appear like a traditional courthouse that usually consist of large columns and many, MANY stairs all painted white. This courthouse appeared to be an ordinary apartment building. Signs of rejuvenation could be spotted amongst its architecture as well as the entourage of freshly-paved concrete, recently planted shrubs and trees, and a statue of a Mod named Marblezone, who used to be the judge that resided in the courthouse.

Creator and Lora hopped off the motorcycle, holding hands as they entered the building. A bustling crowd welcomed them as they were ushered in and seated right next to the walkway. At the front of the room was a typical courtroom getup; the judge’s pedestal stood tall while the witness’s pedestal dwarfed in comparison. The jury’s bench skimmed the right wall while at the left sat a wide-screen TV used for video evidence.

“Please rise for the honorable Judge Yin!” shouted the bailiff, prompting everyone in the room to stand. Lora was dumbstruck as she looked around the room in confusion, not knowing to stand up for a couple seconds before Creator pulled her up himself. Lora looked down in embarrassment, fidgeting with her thumbs to distract herself from it. She looked up, seeing Yin approach her pedestal and seat herself.

“This court is now in session,” Yin announced, “You may be seated. Today we will hold the hearing of Jake the Sage versus the city of YCM, with the charges being the leakage of inappropriate photography and video footage to the masses.” The jury entered the room, seating themselves in the benches provided for them, “Let’s begin. Would the representatives please present themselves?”

Creator stood up, drawing the attention of everyone around him, “I represent the defending party, Jake the Sage!” Everyone in the room murmured. Lora looked at him confusedly, and Creator looked down at her and winked, which only made her more confused. He walked down the walkway to the lawyer’s table, seating himself.

“Very well,” Yin said, “…and the representative for the city?”

Mugen stood up from the audience, making his way to the other table and seating himself. Creator glared at Mugen from across the room, but Mugen paid no mind to it. He held his head high, not even resting his arms on the table as Creator did.

“We are set then,” Yin said, “Who is willing to start?”

Creator shot up, “I will, your honor.” He dusted off his suit, clearing his throat, “I call Jake the Sage to the stand.” Heads could be heard turning as Jake rose from his seat and walked up to the witness’s stand. His head was slightly drooping to show the shame he felt for being summoned, seating himself in the chair on the pedestal. He sighed, making his vows with the bailiff before Creator approached him.

“Well now, Jake, you’re in quite a mess, aren’t you?”

Mugen stood up, “Objection!”

“Mugen sit your ass down!” Mugen obliged with Yin’s expression confirming it, “Now Jake, if I’m not mistaken, you and Lora are pretty close, right?”

Jake raised a brow, “Well… yeah, she’s my daughter.” Lora cringed at the sound of her dad claiming that.

“Of course she is. Why else would you two be living in the same place together?” Both Jake and Lora frowned at the rhetorical question, “Anyway, I’m sure you know why you’re here, correct?”

“I know why I’m here, but I don’t know why things turned out the way they did.” Jake’s voice was just barely comprehendible to the audience.

“I don’t know, either. But that’s why we’re here, is it not?”

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“Well then let’s try and narrow it down.” Creator turned to the jury, pulling out a few photos of Lora in her bikini, “Look carefully at these pictures. These along with many others were stored in Jake’s hard drive.” He turned back to Jake, “Do you deny this, Jake?”

“No, they were indeed in my hard drive,” Jake sighed, “But I was not the one who uploaded them into it.”

“So it’s not your fault as far as how you got them. Question is… why did you KEEP them?” The audience burst into a murmur. Yin slammed her gavel, silencing them.

Jake turned red from embarrassment, “…because they were precious to me.”

“Precious? How so?”

Jake shot a deadly glare at Creator, “How so? Tell me, Creator: If you had a daughter of your own and you had a collection of adorable photos of her, would you just toss them?”

Creator pondered, “Hrm, well if you put it THAT way… yes, I would, because if I had photos of my daughter in a bikini with all her lady lumps developed, I’d avoid them at all times to avoid thinking of her in inappropriate ways.” Creator smirked, “but that’s not the case, now is it? Lora isn’t my daughter, which brings me to the next point.” He walked back up to the jury, “Answer me this: If you had a significant other for whom you cherish with your life, and you had a collection of photos of her half-naked body, would that make you a pervert?”

“Objection!” Mugen stood up again, “Irrelevance!”

“Overruled.” Yin calmly replied. Mugen slowly sat back down, sighing.

“Are you done, Mugen?” Creator said, “Anyway, would you be considered a pervert? Well, let’s consider the ethics: You cherish this person with your life and you know for a fact that they cherish you the same way. If that’s the case, then there is a very strong trust between you two, right? So if you have a collection of photos of them sitting in your hard drive, and she trusts you with them, that’d be okay.” He went back to Jake, “But this case is different, isn’t it Jake?”

Jake vainly nodded.

“Indeed, it is. You trust Lora, so that’s half the puzzle, but she doesn’t trust you. Without both pieces together, there’s no mutual trust.” He turned back to the jury, “So there you go. It’s not a matter of pervertedness, it’s a matter of trust issues that make it APPEAR perverted. So maybe he’s telling the truth!” The jury exchanged whispers as the crowd echoed them.

“May I please have order?” Yin shouted, again, silencing the crowd. The jury continued to whisper, facing back forward.

“Now for the real case at hand,” Creator was now well in between the pedestals and the crowd, looking towards the left wall, “Who was the one who leaked all this information to the public? Was it Jake?”

Jake stood up, “No, I swear it wasn-”

“Jake!” Yin interrupted, “Sit down and let him speak.” Jake obeyed.

Creator continued, “Was it Jake? Can’t say, considering he knows full well that posting such things would be a bad idea. He’s been here long enough to know that. But if it wasn’t Jake, then who was it?” He took a deep breath, “I’ll tell you who it was. It was someone who cherishes Lora with his life. Someone who knows that she cherishes him back in the same way and trusts him with such content.” He looked at Lora, who looked back with a glare in her eyes, “…it was me. I sent him the pictures. I’m the one that took them.”

The entire crowd began to heckle. Yin pounded the gavel to summon order, but with little success. The shock from the reveal even made the bailiffs widen their eyes.

“I did it because I knew how much Jake loved his daughter. I did it because I didn’t want to hog all the beauty that was his only child. I love Lora so much that I did my best to earn the trust of her father so I can make our relationship move forward.” He held out his hand in Lora’s direction, prompting her to slowly stand up with a look of both embarrassment and humiliation. She walked up to Creator’s held-out hand, putting hers on it thinking that’s what Creator wanted.

“Lora…” Creator said, lowering himself to one knee. The gesture caused gasps throughout the room, “…will you marry me?” Lora gasped as well, putting a hand on her lips to hold back the urge to squeal. Tears swelled in her eyes and dropped down to her chin.

“Creator, I…” Lora locked eyes with Creator, whose eyes sparked in the moment, “…I don’t know what to say…”

“Say yes, my love.” Creator chuckled. Lora’s tears continued to swell, flanking around the smile that stretched across her face.

“…yes. Yes, I will!” Lora leaped into Creator’s arms, and Creator answered with a tight embrace. The crowd cheered, and even Yin was shocked to witness such a scene.

After the brief moment of celebration, Mugen stood up, “But wait, if you knew that those kinds of photos were against the rules, why did you send them out?”

Creator laughed, “Why, to bring you all here, of course! I wouldn’t want you all to not see this moment.” Everyone in the courtroom acknowledged Creator’s statement with tears of joy and smiles. In the midst of the moment, Yin sighed, slamming her gavel to dismiss court and walking out the door behind the pedestal.

“So when’s the wedding?” Someone from the crowd shouted.

“Oh, just wait and see! It’ll be the grandest wedding in all of YCM!” Creator and Lora shared a passionate kiss that lasted for minutes in the middle of cheering people, letting the moment sink in as the sun started to set and engulf the room in mellow rays of love.

Other works not in this post:

Fusion x Clair - Out with a Bang

Remo x Right Hand - On The Other Hand

Striker x Hina - Wrecking Ball

Edited by Thar

4 hours ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

I don't know whether I should be looking forward to StrikerxHina or not. inb4wreakingball

If you don't want me to, I won't post it.

1 minute ago, Tormented said:

Still mad I ain't got one smh.

Sorry not sorry.

I can't believe I forgot about Lora, that's a blast from the past.

I always enjoyed these (the one about me was insane in the best ways), I'll have to reread them when I get a moment. I think I may have missed out on the last few.

19 minutes ago, Fusion said:

I can't believe I forgot about Lora, that's a blast from the past.

I always enjoyed these (the one about me was insane in the best ways), I'll have to reread them when I get a moment. I think I may have missed out on the last few.

Which ones, exactly? I'll post them if you want.

5 minutes ago, Thar said:

Which ones, exactly? I'll post them if you want.

I mean yeah, that'd be cool! I just went digging for the thread but I had trouble finding it, not sure if you did something with it. Or maybe I'm just a bad finder, I generally am. 

I think it was the last 3 or so that I meant to get around to and never did. The last one I remember was Night and Yin(?) in the office but there may have been other stuff after that I did read too.

Out With A Bang - Fusion x Clair (7,212 words.) 

Spoiler

It was a cloudy day in YCM City. The sun was completely blocked off to emit a musky atmosphere, which worked well with the event that took place in the cemetery known as the GraveLARD, a name created by YCMembers who were too lazy to call it the graveyard of the Leaving and Returning District. Amongst the grounds of the GraveLARD, a funeral took place, commemorating the departure of Clair. Everyone shed tears over the grave as they lowered the casket into the pit just before the gravestone, wincing as the casket slipped and plummeted to the bottom, kicking up dust that stuck to the tear-soaked faces of those standing next to it.

Fusion was one of the attendees, but was further back in the crowd. Out of all the people surrounding Clair’s grave, he felt the most sorrow, but showed the least of it. The feeling burned inside his chest as he took deep breaths to dim it down. After the cloud of dirt settled, he walked up to the open grave and looked directly into it, lifting his collar up to cover his mouth and nose from the lingering dirt particles in the air. After a moment, he could be seen standing still, drawing Remo from the crowd to comfort him.

“Fusion, buddy,” Remo said, putting a hand on Fusion’s shoulder, “We’re all shedding tears here, but I’m surprised to not see any on you. Isn’t she special to you?”

“She’s special to everyone…” Fusion looked over at Remo, whose face reflected the light from the clouds off the layer of tears on his cheeks.

“Oh no, Fuse, I’m one of few people who know she means much more to you than anyone here,” Remo grabbed the collar of the shirt he wore underneath his suit, wiping his face dry, “So is there a reason why you aren’t crying?”

Fusion looked back at the grave, taking a deep breath and letting out a deep sigh, “Look at it this way… she may be gone, but there’s no use being sad about it, because when my own time comes, I’ll be with her again.” Fusion looked over at Remo again, this time wearing a shy smile.

Remo laughed, wiping off more tears, “Man, I’d kill to have whatever mindset you have.” With a last tap on the shoulder, Remo dispatched himself from Fusion and walked away from the grave, “Just don’t be too hasty, all right? No one’ll want you killing yourself over this.”

“I won’t, don’t worry.” Fusion waved Remo off, returning his gaze to Clair’s grave, which was still open and revealing the casket. All the attendees were spread out further away from the grave at this point, talking amongst each other and wiping each others’ tears. Fusion remained looking down at the casket, “I hope you know what you’re doing, Clair,” he muttered, aware that no one was close enough to hear him, “For both of our sakes…”

------------------------------------------------------

After the funeral, Fusion spent the rest of the day in his house along the walls of the city borders, pondering his life. He stood up to walk out to his mailbox, opening it up only to let a heap of envelopes fall to the ground. When he bent down to pick them up, his head bashed into the metal housing. The impact made him grunt loudly as he instinctively pressed two palms on the area of pain, having to put on hand on the mailbox for support as he nearly passed out.

“Is this really how my day’s gonna end?” Fusion groaned. He made sure that the mailbox was far enough out of his path to retry picking up the letters, walking back into the house with his arms full. He dropped the mountain of letters on a round table just behind the couch that faced the small TV, ignoring the several envelopes that fell on the floor over the edges. With a frustrated sigh, he walked over to his computer, practically falling onto his chair as he half-mindedly opened his email, not surprisingly seeing his Inbox spammed with sympathy emails. He facepalmed, “Now I’m glad we’re doing this together,” he sighed, closing out of his email without looking at a single one. At that moment, his phone started buzzing. It was Clair.

“There you are,” Fusion said after he answered the call, “Are you still underground?”

“Nope,” Clair responded with a hint of jest, “My casket wasn’t even buried. What kind of funeral WAS that?”

Fusion was dumbfounded, “Wait… literally HOURS have passed and they didn’t even fill the grave?”

“I know right? No wonder this place is always haunted.”

“Haunted?”

Clair pondered for a moment, “Guests and anonymous users, I guess. They’re all over the place, and no one knows who they are.”

“Don’t the Mods know?”

“Beats me.” There was a pause, followed by the sound of bustling and a thud, “…okay, I’ve just climbed over the back fence. Meet me in the woods behind the cemetery. There’s a treehouse here that looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. Looks like a roomy place to lay low until we can get out of this dump.”

“Ah, that must be Striker’s treehouse.”

“Who?”

Fusion snorted, “Nevermind. Anyway, I’ll meet you there soon. It might take some time, though. If I’m gonna disappear, I need to avoid everyone.”

“You can’t just avoid everyone, Fusion. You need to kill yourself.”

Fusion cocked his head to face the phone in wide-eyed shock, “Wait, Clair, you’re not telling me to-”

“No no, stupid!” Clair laughed, “You need to make people believe you are dead so that they can at least have some closure.”

“Ah, okay, that makes more sense.”

Clair scoffed, “You don’t actually think I want you to kill yourself, do you? C’mon, Fuse, even I know you’re not THAT emotional.” Fusion laughed at the remark, and Clair joined with him over heavy breaths from running and bustling of leaves and footsteps, “I’ll leave you to make a plan for yourself. Remember where I’m seeing you. Good luck.” A click gave the impression of her hanging up, leaving Fusion to gather his thoughts and draw out his next few moves.

“Looks like I gotta kill myself.” He said. His options were practically limitless, but he found one way to pull it off with a trademark. He remembered his days with Daniel and Elfman in YCM High, and their presence in his memories branched out to everyone he knew in the forum. Amongst these thoughts, he had one destination to reach to gather what he needed, “Alright, time to take my last trip down memory lane.”

Fusion abandoned all that he had piled up in his house to jump on his bike and rev up to drive down to to YCM High, which was deserted because of the late hour. The sky was barely lit from the sunlight that leaked through the horizon as the lights from inside the building gave the illusion of night to Fusion. He swiveled his bike through the concrete walkways and parked it against one of the walls next to the door, entering the school through the side entrance.

“Okay, just gotta grab a few things from the science lab and get out.” Fusion felt like he was a member of the Breakfast Club as he lightly walked down the hallway with his hands spread out in front of him to keep his balance. He was wearing a backpack to pack the supplies before he would leave, but the idea of explosive chemicals on his back made him think twice about this “mission.” Just as he was about to round a corner, he heard footsteps, which made him scurry back behind the same corner and peek around it. From the wall at the other end, a shadow leapt behind the opposite corner, leaving Fusion anxious. He took a few deep breaths before bolting further down the hall, stepping lightly like before yo avoid any unneeded noise.

“Man, I hope that’s not a guard. I was never considered a ninja.” Fusion was about to laugh at his own comment when he heard the footsteps again, this time coming from the hall further down. Whoever this person was, with how quickly they got down there, they must have been running like he was. Also, by tracing the sound’s direction, it sounded like they were headed to the same destination, “does someone know I’m here? How would they know I was going to the science room?” Fusion whispered as he moved slower, keeping his eyes and ears on the hallway; the sounds dimmed out. He figured that the person was also paranoid of another person’s presence. Nope, not a guard… but who?

Fusion prioritized the task at hand, which was a few more intersections forward. He could see the door from where he stood, but as he began to walk again, the footsteps scurried back down the hall he was about to cross. Just as he went to look, there was no one there. He took no time to be curious and dashed with light steps, reaching the last intersection before the door to the science room when he crashed into another running person and fell back just as they did. Both of them gasped as the other person scrambled to their feet while Fusion remained motionless on the ground, groaning in pain. As Fusion raised his head, the other person was running in the direction of the science room.

“Wait!” Fusion shouted, which made the other person stop and turn around. Fusion could hear her sigh as she walked up to him and held out her hand.

“Fusion, you dolt.” She laughed as she pulled her hood up. Fusion’s eyes lit up with a smile as he grabbed her hand and pulled himself up, meeting Clair with a brief kiss on the lips and a tight hug.

“Clair, I thought you were gonna wait at the Treehouse.”

Clair sighed, “Honestly, I just couldn’t. That place is a mess. I dunno what Striker and his ‘members’ used to do in there, but whatever it was, they never cleaned up.”

“I don’t think I wanna know.” Fusion and Clair exchanged curious looks, “Though, one thing confuses me… Striker’s treehouse is by the Hotel.”

“I’m guessing that has something to do with his little ‘alter ego’ doohickey deal.”

“You mean War Torn?”

Clair shuttered at the name, “Yes, that. Though, I can’t be sure. That treehouse was never brought up in the open, so my guess is he tried to keep it secret.”

“So… what are you doing here?”

“I was just about to ask you the same thing!” Clair was ecstatic about clarifying that with Fusion, “We were even headed in the same direction.”

Fusion pointed to the door to the science lab, “I was headed to that room.”

“The science lab?” Clair made a confused look, “…why would there be anything of use in there?”

“Don’t you remember? When I went to school here, I blew up a part of the wall in there. You might still be able to see the scars even after reconstruction.” Fusion walked through the doors with Clair following, pointing at the roughly-drawn circle in the opposite wall that looked like an actual scab. It was painted over with the same color as the rest of the walls, but the area of interest was sticking out from the plaster.

“Ah yeah, I remember now,” Clair said, “Only vaguely, though, back when everyone was cool. Hell, back when this city actually felt like home.”

Fusion nodded, “Is that why you’re leaving?”

“I already left,” Clair headed back out of the room.

“Where are you going?”

“Seriously, you’re not gonna find anything in here. How are we gonna get highly-explosive chemicals in our backpacks without blowing ourselves up along with something else on our way back?” Fusion just realized that Clair was also carrying a bag, “Follow me. I’ve got a better idea… and it’s a lot more fun!” The two ran down the hallway, turning a few corners before reaching a locker. Clair memorized the lock code before opening it to reveal a box on the top shelf. She carefully grabbed it on both sides, placed it on the floor, and opened it. Inside was a neatly-stacked collection of dynamite sticks with a miniature push lever and a roll of wire. Fusions eyes were wide in shock, which made Clair laugh.

“What? Were you expecting a make-up kit?” Clair pushed Fusion on the shoulder, almost tipping him over.

“No…” Fusion turned his eyes at Clair but kept his head facing forward, “…I’m just wondering how you managed to get explosives in the school. You know this place will lock down if they so much as see a THREAT for bombs, right?”

“Well, considering I no longer go to school here, and considering they never lock the side doors…” she put the cover back on the box, putting it into her backpack, “I take advantage of using my old locker to store this stuff.”

Fusion looked back at the locker, getting a quick last glance at the other things in the locker before Clair stood up at closed it, “What other things do you have in there?”

Clair loosened the straps of her bag, “Just… stuff. Not really important, since we’re leaving this dump anyway. People might find it, but hey, at least we’ll be outlaws by then, right?” Fusion snorted at the remark, standing up with her. They both came to an intersecting hallway before they began to go opposite ways.

“Where are you going?” Clair asked.

“I parked on this side.”

“Oh… well, we’ll meet up later, then. I’m risking a lot just by being here.” The two locked eyes before mutually leaping at each other for an embrace and a kiss, savoring the moment as if it were their last. They finally pushed themselves off of each other before running in the opposite direction to their designated vehicles and driving off to their own destinations for the time being.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back at the cemetery, the darkness after sunset gloomed amongst the gravestones, including the open one that would’ve held Clair. An officer pulled up on his bike, leaning it against the building without a kickstand. A nearby vending machine grabbed his attention as he needed some caffeine to be able to operate during this shift. The thud of the can hitting the retrieval box was accompanied by a crunching noise in the woods.

“Hm?” the officer was laid back and took his time to reach for his flashlight, stretching to buy time. The crunching continued but waned in the distance as he turned it on and pointed it around a tree, seeing nothing of interest, “eh, probably just a squirrel. Those rabid rodents are everywhere.” He stretched again, as he normally would do while the sun wasn’t shining. As a routine, he would walk the bordering fence in order to scout for any last-second fleeing vandals that saw him coming, but found no one. Shrugging, he merely looked around a few times and sat against one of the bigger gravestones, pulling out a snack from his pocket and munching. It was when he dropped the wrapper when the wind blew it away. He followed, knowing that littering in a graveyard was unlawful, only to catch it over the unfilled grave of Clair.

“What the f*ck?” he said in surprise, “this thing ain’t even filled! What kind of cemetery is THIS?” He looked up at the gravestone, seeing Clair’s name on it. He recognized it, letting a smile creep across his face as he looked down at the coffin, “Well, I guess that explains why she hasn’t been around lately.” His fantasies let loose with the idea that Clair’s grave was not blocked and not guarded by others. He was the only one watching the cemetery, and the place was deserted, “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to take a peak. Hell, it should be new. Her cute body wouldn’t be too decomposed.” A faint laugh escaped his throat as he let his legs hang over the edge and land on the coffin, anchoring himself between it and the dirt wall. With his knees bent, he opened the coffin with a heave, flinching with shaking knees at the sight of an empty coffin.

“We have a graverobber on the loose!” The officer shakily grabbed his walkie-talkie and belted out the call, “Clair’s grave has been left unfilled and the coffin is empty! I need back-up here, pronto!” Acknowledgement followed and sirens could be heard immediately headed toward the cemetery. The officer climbed out and waited for them with a flashlight at the ready to signal his position, which was given to the ones who pulled up. Amongst them was Hunter, the chief squad commander of Thread Control.

“Hunter, sir, what do you make of thi-”

“Shut up and let me take a look.” Hunter’s tone wasn’t loud but it hit like a brick. The officer pointed the flashlight into the grave, which showed Clair’s open, empty coffin, “You were the only one here, weren’t you? It wasn’t you, was it?”

The officer flinched in disagreement, “What? NO! Why the f-”

Hunter’s hearty laugh cut him off as his hand smacked the officer’s shoulder from behind, making him grunt from the impact, “I’m only kidding, private! Get a sense of humor, will ya?” He looked back into the grave, “Get a flashlight back in there.” The light shone along the walls as requested, and Hunter scanned the grave with trained eyes. He immediately perked up and walked down an invisible trail like a hound dog.

“Um, sir?”

“Yes, the gal is either a zombie or she faked her death.” Murmurs followed in surprise of the zombie remark, which made Hunter look back at the group of officers gathered at the scene, “You don’t agree? Hell, you guys haven’t been around long enough to have ever seen a zombie, haven’t ya?”

“Sir, we should be s-”

“Serious? Bah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this before.” He took a deep breath, “Well, obviously not a zombie. If it was, it’d be obvious with the smell. My only conclusion is that she wasn’t really dead. She faked her own death and planned to use it to run away.”

“But sir, how can you be so sure?”

Hunter looked at the officer with piercing eyes, “You must be joking. You think a fake death would allow enough time to pass for the grave to be filled in? How the hell would she get out then? Exactly! She wouldn’t! She took advantage of the lazy bums who didn’t feel like doing some manual labor to finish the job.” He wasted no time walking back to his vehicle, “It’s no grave robber. We have ourselves a person who’s trying to not exist! This calls for a manhunt!”

All the other officers knew what Hunter meant, “Sir Hunter, you don’t mean… you’re bringing out…”

“I’m bringing out the beast that gave me my name!” Hunter turned his hips to look back at the officers, snapping his fingers and revealing a glistening grin and a wink. The officers were moved by the gesture, ecstatic to see Hunter do what he does best, “Anyway, you bums better get back to your posts. As for you three…” he pointed to the three officers closest to him, “…join this graveyard shifter and be sure that no one either comes in or out. Move out!” Hunter stepped into the vehicle, gunning out of the opened gate and leaving the three officers to be weeded out from the rest as they left alongside the chief.

“Care to explain why you opened the coffin?” asked one of the officers, wearing a suspicious look towards the one that was already assigned to the graveyard.

“Well, if you saw a grave that hasn’t been filled, you’d be curious too, right?”

The officer being asked the question backed away slowly, “I’m just gonna leave you to your own business… and space.” All three officers spread out amongst the graveyard, keeping a sharp eye out for any other vandals of the night.

----------------------------------------------

“Well, you ready?” Clair was stationed in an alleyway, eyeing the streets like a shy cat, “We have to be quick with this. Any stalling and people will only be drawn to us.”

“Where are you right now?” Fusion was walking out of the store with bags full of food. The bags hung from his elbows as he stuffed them into the back of his bike with one hand and talked on the phone with the other.

“I’m in an alleyway in the outskirts of the metro area.”

Fusion winced, “Are you serious? What if someone sees you?”

“Relax, I’m like a black cat at night. No one will notice.”

“But Black Cats also cause bad luck, which is NOT what we need.” Just as Fusion said that, he closed the hood on his bike’s storage trunk on his shirt, grabbing it as he walked away struggling and pulling it off.

“I thought I told you to relax.” Clair sighed, laughing at her own frustration with her runaway soul mate, “Just go with the flow on this one. Chances are we might get followed, but that’s what the dynamite is for. We want people to think we’re dead.”

“Which you already have taken care of.”

“Well yes, but…”

“But what? Tell me they think that…”

“Well, here’s the thing… you know how that grave was never filled in?”

Fusion gulped with wide eyes, “Oh god, did they get suspicious?”

“Obviously, but that’s not the real problem. Hunter is the chief officer of that area,”

Fusion was still sitting on his bike, remaining motionless and shocked from the news, “Hunter, you mean the sniper?”

“We’re most likely gonna be in crosshairs. Get ready!” A click on the phone left Fusion to wallow in anxiety from the event that was to come. He took a deep breath, turning back the handle of his bike and letting the engine rev into acceleration out of the parking lot. As he weaved through the streets leading into the metro area, he had to improvise. He was not given specific directions, so finding Clair was like tracking a mouse in a dark room. After some twists and turns, he found himself in the outskirts, where the buildings began to appear old from lack of rejuvenation. Fusion found himself relieved, as a place like this was not a likely place for wandering citizens.

As he searched each alleyway, the right one was revealed when a whining cat was heard. Fusion walked the bike in neutral into the alleyway, seeing Clair come around the corner with the cat held in her arms, purring.

“Aw, Fusion, can we bring him along?” Clair stroked the cat’s back as he lied with his eyes closed, rubbing his head on Clair’s arm.

Fusion snickered, “Sure, why not? …though we’d have to keep him out of Hunter’s sights.”

“Fair enough.” Clair carried the cat to the trunk of Fusion’s bike, but the cat jumped out, whining as he jumped up on a dumpster and dug into it. Both Fusion and Clair scoffed as Clair jumped on as if to ride the bike herself. Fusion followed, spooning her with his arms extended over her shoulders and grabbing onto the handles.

“You ready?” Fusion revved the engine.

“Oh yeah, I’m ready.” Clair’s game face was on as she pulled out two face-masks from her blouse. She handed one that looked like an Orc to Fusion while putting on the one that looked like a cat.

“What are these?”

“Masks to hide our identity.” Fusion nodded, understanding her reasoning immediately as he accelerated the bike out of the alley. Within seconds, they were ripping the streets, and sirens blared.

“Damn, already?”

“I told you we’d be watched.” Clair lowered her head as Fusion did the same. The sirens grew louder as red and blue lights flashed behind them. Fusion sped up, taking ninety-degree turns while his bike leaned practically on its side.

“Damn, this is gonna be intense.”

“Get ready for the ride of your life, Fuse!” Both Fusion and Clair laughed, holding on as Fusion weaved through the streets of downtown YCM City. With their masks securely strapped to their faces, they looked like a pair of criminals from an action movie, only without guns. Pacifism took control of the chase until the sound of a bullet pelting the street beside them caught Clair’s attention.

“Welp, looks like Hunter is on us.”

“Ah, sh*t.” Fusion was too focused to have noticed the bullet hitting the street, but the sound of Hunter’s name gave him chills. With this in mind, he noticed the other bullets hitting the street, making him swerve between lanes albeit one was for cross-traffic.

Clair scoffed, “Man, this guy couldn’t hit a falling pizza.”

“Wait, you mean that one Admin that used to be here?” Fusion tried to talk while driving, which felt impressive to him.

“…or maybe he could. The guy hasn’t been around.”

“No, if he shot an Admin, the guy wouldn’t be a squad commander.”

“True.” The chase pursued with vehicles going both directions honking and braking, moving out of the way for the cop cars blaring their sirens and lights. Clair looked back at where she imagined Hunter was watching them through his scope, smiling, “Hey Fuse, let’s give Hunter something to look at.”

“Like wha- WHOA WAIT,” Clair stood up on the pegs of Fusion’s bike as she loosened the lace around her skirt, letting it fall to the seat, “Clair, we’re not wearing protection as we know it!”

“So?” Clair tightened her grip on the handlebars, resting her head at the center of them, “C’mon, live a little!” The sound of Clair’s devious voice gave Fusion a boner with the vibrations of the bike assisting. The mask he wore hid his widened eyes and blaring nostrils. A straight-away came up past the city, where Fusion let go of the handles to pull down Clair’s panties as well as his own trousers.

Meanwhile, Hunter sat at the edge of a helicopter that hovered over where a clear view of Fusion and Clair, “Good job, boys, make them run!” He held his sniper rifle firmly against his shoulder, looking through the scope at a zoomed-in image of the pair ripping through the metro area. Just as the straight-away came, he saw that Clair and Fusion had dropped their pants and began doing it doggy style.

“…the f*ck?” He watched as Fusion’s hips moved frantically as he held onto the handlebars while Clair lied flat up against the middle of them, raising her head up in pleasure. With a boner of his own mounting the crease of his pants, he saw Fusion turning his face around and raising his right arm to raise his middle finger. Hunter’s face turned red with rage, “I won’t let you get away with this!” He attempted to get a good shot on the two, but the maneuvering helicopter made it a chore and cost him several bullets. With a shot finally locked on, he pulled the trigger, only for no shots to be fired.

He pulled out his walkie-talkie, cursing, “Someone get a bike ready for me on the ground. I’m coming down!” He grabbed the parachute that hung from the edge of the door, strapping it to his back and jumping out without a second thought. He immediately pulled the string to release the parachute, pulling out his pistol to take a few rough shots, but only in vain. As he reached the bottom, someone on a bike prepared to dismount for Hunter to board and accelerate, “I have you now!” The chief commander zipped along the winding road, leaving all of his followers in the dust.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fusion pulled up along the driveway of his house. Both his and Clair’s pants were dropped, but upon arrival, they both pulled them up, but Clair kept her hands on the straps. She wore a gloomy expression that Fusion would later catch as he dismounted the bike and headed into the opening garage with the bike in neutral, “Clair, you alright?”

“Yeah, but… we never finished…”

“We can finish when we get out of here. I’m sure they’re still on us.” With the bike in the garage, Clair was still on the bike when she grabbed Fusion’s sleeve and pulled him back on.

“Please, let’s just finish while we’re walled in. I seriously can’t handle waiting.” Clair’s cheeks were red, and her voice had a whiny tone of ecstasy, “Please Fusion, I’m begging you.”

Fusion sighed with a smile, “All right, but we need to be quick. I can already hear them approaching us.” Fusion mounted the bike as well as Clair. Assured that their identities were hidden, he removed his mask along with Clair’s, finally able to see her glistening eyes as they made love in a barely-lit garage. Moans of pleasure could be heard over the approaching siren, which was noticeably singular. The two finished with a loud groan, hearing as the amount of sirens outside was underwhelming for a pair of outlaws.

“That’s strange,” Clair whispered with an exhausted tone, “Wasn’t the entire CITY chasing us earlier?”

“That IS strange…” Fusion got off the bike, walking toward the closed garage door with no pants on as he put an ear to it. He could hear a voice outside.

“CLAIR. I KNOW YOU’RE THERE!” Hunter’s voice was angry and frustrated as the sound of a cocked gun rattled Fusion’s nerves, “Get out and show yourself! You’re not getting out of this city THAT easily!” Fusion could hear the sound of Hunter’s gun taking aim, running with Clair swooped into his arms into the house.

“You do know I can still walk, right?” Clair pushed herself off of Fusion, placing her feet on the floor and running back into the garage. Before Fusion could tell her to not go there, she came back with the box of dynamite in her hands, “Alright, let’s set these babies up!”

“COME ON OUT, YOU HEAR?!” Hunter’s voice grew more potent of anger as he began to fire shots at the house, shattering windows and cracking wood. Clair and Fusion scrambled to place sticks of dynamite on every square meter of the house before they left it decorated. With everything set up, Fusion put the bike back in neutral and rolled it into the house and toward the back door. Just as the final phase of the plan was set, Hunter bashed the door open with the hilt of his gun, aiming in all directions as more sirens approached the scene, “I CAN SMELL YOU. GIVE IT UP, ZOMBIE CLAIR. YOU’LL BE NOTHING BUT A ROTTING CORPSE WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU!”

“Huh, how rude.” Clair’s voice rattled Hunter’s attention as he rushed into where Fusion and Clair were mounted on the bike, taking aim once and for all before the bike bolted forward through the glass door. Shots fired from Hunter’s gun, mostly missing from his unfocused rage, as the bike began to disappear into the horizon before he could see Fusion holding up an old-fashioned demolition box with a hand grasping the pump. At this point, Hunter realized that the entire house was riddled with sticks of dynamite. With a gasp and a “AW SHI-” Hunter’s last sight was white as well as his last feeling being heat. A blast of fire and dust shook the city as the approaching vehicles resisted to continue forth from the force of the blast.

---------------------------------------------------

A moment earlier, the house next door to Fusion’s house had One Direction blasting from the stereo. Down the hall, Rapid danced and skipped down into the living area, singing along to the tune as she approached the freshly-made pizza that sat on her stove next to the window. She admired it like a work of art.

“Just wait until you’re all cooked!” Rapid’s mouth began to drool as she continued to dance to the music, “Oh god, I can’t wait! I’m just so hungry!” She moved over to the carpeted area where the TV watched over. A couch bordered the carpeted area from the hardwood floored area that was the kitchen for which the pizza resided. With her mind, body, and soul dedicated to the music, a loud and nearly deafening explosion destroyed the wall alongside the kitchen.

It was not long before Rapid stood up with her ears ringing and her vision blurry. She swayed like a drunken Irishman as she made her way to the fiery and damaged part of the house, almost in tears as that was where her pizza was. As she finally got to the hole, her senses began to regain themselves as an overwhelming smell flooded her nostrils. At the side of her eye, she saw the pizza on the stove. The cheese was boiling, the crust was brown and crisp, and the other toppings glistened of grease. Her eyes lit up and her mouth let loose saliva like Niagra falls as she let a wide smile fill her expression. She looked out the hole in her wall, following the faint sound of a motorcycle riding off in the distance.

“THANK YOU, NEIGHBORS!” She didn’t care if the house next to her was in shambles and that her house had a giant hole in it. She turned her attention to the mouth-watering pizza and lunged at it, devouring it with all of her senses.

The fallout of the explosion took place the next day. Yellow tape was wrapped around the entire yard with wooden stakes as the pivoting points, only allowing cops and mods to enter. One of the mods present was Icy, a squad commander formally stationed in the RC Area before he was called to this case.

“Here? This has nothing to do with Realistic…” he mumbled under his breath as cops, detectives, and firemen scoured the area in a frantic fashion, investigating and putting out whatever flames were still burning on the embers. Amidst the chaos, another vehicle pulled up with a figure in a trench coat coming out of the driver’s seat. He removed his fedora and sunglasses, revealing himself as Zazu. Icy scoffed at the sight of him as he ducked under the tape and approached him, “what the hell are you doing here, Zazu? I thought you were on probation?”

“As long as I don’t ‘test out’ any new experiments without approval of the mod department, it’s not that big of a deal.” Zazu unbuttoned his coat to let some cool air into his sweating torso. Icy sighed at the pitiful sight as he looked away at the damaged building.

“Might I ask why you’re here?”

“Why else would I be? I heard an explosion and got excited!”

“Naturally.” Icy rolled his eyes, “Considering you’re not even from this time, one would not find it surprising that your ability to travel back in time works well with your love for destruction.”

“Is that supposed to be an insult?” Zazu’s voice was raspy, making him cough and hack, “I only came here to have a reason to post here without being perma’d.”

“You’re pretty damn lucky you aren’t banned HERE.” Icy’s voice grew harsh, “Hell, you’re even lucky that your cloning machine was spotted before you could even use it.”

“But it’s still there.” Zazu approached the burning building, ignoring Icy’s locked gaze, “so about this explosion… who was behind it?”

“I can tell you who was IN it.” Icy sighed with a hand on his face, “Hunter, our trusted marksman. Our most talented dead-eye that has taken down more rule-breakers than all of us combined.”

“Let me guess… he was inside the house?”

“He was so close…”

“Close to doing what?”

“Taking out the runaways.”

Zazu perked up in interest, “Runaways? Do tell!”

Icy was almost reluctant to answer, but felt that he had no choice, “Fusion and Clair. Clair was supposedly dead. She had her own funeral and everything. But she somehow escaped from her own grave and planned an escape with Fusion.”

“Fusion?” Zazu’s brow raised, “Why him?”

“Cause he was the only man that Clair ever loved… and the only person to agree to run away with her.” Icy lowered his head in shame again, “It’s a shame, really. Of all people, it had to be him.”

“What’s so significant about him?”

“We were going to promote him to modship.” Icy sighed while raising his head to converse with Zazu properly, “He was the only person I was confident to give the job to. He has what most members don’t.”

“Oh, I’m sure there’s a loophole to this.” Zazu’s grin made Icy grimace slightly. Zazu entered the remains of the building toward the shattered back door, where he did not hesitate to notice a trace of blood on one of the sharp points of the glass, “See this? DNA in its purest form! You know what this means, right?”

Icy shook his head, “We’re NOT using that cloning machine of yours, Zazu! I forbid it! It’s not even finished. Who knows what will happen?”

“Oh, quit being such a baby!” Zazu teased, “It’ll be fine. Hell, I managed to sneak in a few touch-ups while under mod surveillance. Business only; no funny stuff. I made sure to get their approval and assured my own behavior around them.”

Icy submitted to Zazu’s story, “Well, if the mod department knew of it, then… I guess we can give it a try. But I’m warning you, Zazu… if anything goes wrong or if you try anything suspicious, I’ll Interpolaritally ban you!”

“Oh, that’s a big word! What does it mean?”

“It’s short for IP ban. It means I’ll ban you from materializing anywhere within these city limits at any point in time, space, or parallel universe.”

“That’s possible?”

“I sure as hell hope so…” Icy sighed once again, watching as Zazu took out a cotton swab from his front pocket and dabbing the blood on the glass with it, putting it in a tiny Ziploc bag, “Well, come on then. We have work to do.”

“Certainly, certainly…” Zazu exaggerated the mad scientist character that he portrayed as he crept along the yard into his vehicle. Icy jumped into his own, following him to his area of residence, where he entered a dark, wet corridor that led to a small room consisting of high-tech equipment covered in cloth and yellow tape. From what he remembered of the exterior, a security camera was watching the entrance as well as the interior and everything in it. Icy followed Zazu as he approached a machine that touched the top of the room, pulling off the cloth to reveal a capsule made of stainless steel.

“Behold, my cloning machine!” Zazu immediately took out the swab containing Fusion’s drawn blood.

“You sure this is gonna work?”

“Yes yes, hold your horses, it’ll be fine.” Icy refused to agree, but was intrigued by the contraption and what Zazu was about to do with it, “Here it goes!” Zazu placed the swab in a little compartment and shut the door, pressing a button and watching as the machine steamed and rattled. A window showed the happenings that took place inside, which appeared to be the blood from the swab multiplying and fleshing out into a humanoid figure.

“My word!” Icy was flabbergasted by the sight as Zazu murmured a chuckle before the machine began to settle to a hissing stop. A long moment of awe passed before the door opened to let out a cloud of smoke. Finally, from the covering that made Icy cough and cover his eyes, was a look-alike of Fusion. Icy was speechless as he approached the clone, examining it for defects.

“Isn’t he handsome!” Zazu cheered, “Just like Fusion!”

“Wait, something’s wrong with his eyes, it seems.” Icy noticed that the Fusion clone’s eyes were darker than normal, giving off an evil aura on the guy, “This just doesn’t feel like Fusion. Nobody would believe this was him.”

Zazu looked where Icy was looking, raising a finger to signify an idea, “Why not just give him a different name?” He put a finger on his chin in thought, “He looks like Fusion, but he’s evil… EVILFUSION! Simple, yet affective.”

“Evilfusion…” Icy pondered, nodding at the sound of it as it repeated in his mind, “…I like it. It was a nice ring to it… and it might help a LOT in the moderating field. People will surely submit to this guy.”

“Oh, this is fantastic! Finally, someone appreciates my work!” Zazu exclaimed.

Icy rolled his eyes, "Don't push your luck, Zazu." Zazu backed away from Icy, acknowledging the warning just before a gateway materialized behind him. Out came a man and woman in all black holding what seemed to be futuristic pistols of sorts, Zazu squinted as if to get a better look.

"Oh s***." Zazu gasped, "Hey Icy, it was nice seeing you, but I think I left the stove on 3 years from now, bye!" He turned and just as he gained momentum the man whom he recognized as Night cocked his pistol and fired a single burst at him, leaving "NECRO" branded cleanly on his ass. 

"F***ing Bumpers forcing us to chase them through time, some people have s*** to do." Night muttered slightly annoyed as he lit a new cigarette. 

"Really Night? Cigarettes? I thought I taught you better than that." Icy sighed as the two greeted one another. "Well I'm a Mod now, so clearly some of what you taught me registered." He leaned in for another toke but instead dropped it and crushed it with his boot, dejectedly.

"Mod? You finally got accepted huh? ...Who's terrible idea was that?" He said before letting out a brief chuckle.

"Go f*** yourself." The two now laughing in unison. 

"Speaking of promotions, whatever happens to me? Admin right? It's gotta be Admin." 

"About that..."

"Hey Icy, it's been a while." Yin greeted him with not slightest modicum of enthusiasm, instead she just roped up Zazu with the rigor of a black-widow entangling it's prey and proceeded to drag him away, all the while kicking and screaming. 

"She's still as anal as ever I see." 

"Yeah I wouldn't mention that to her, it's been kind of a sore subject lately. Quite literally." 

Icy didn't seem to understand the joke. "Well anyway, it's been fun talking to you again but in the future we're kinda in a war with spambots" Night quickly explained as he reloaded his pistol and followed Yin through the gateway. Icy didn't know what to say towards what had just happened. The gateway closed behind the three, leaving him alone with Evilfusion. He approached the clone, making eye contact with it. Evilfusion’s attention was grabbed as Icy raised his right hand, “Raise your right hand, clone.” Evilfusion did so, “Do you swear to serve the community, promote justice, and provide a good example of the law of this city?”

Evilfusion smiled, “I swear.”

On The Other Hand - Remo x Right Hand (3,291 words.)

Spoiler

Remo woke up with a lurching boner elevating his sweatpants like a mountain. This was no morning boner, as it did not hurt nor did it not have a purpose.

“Well sh*t, looks like I’m fapping before breakfast this morning,” he said with a scoff, throwing his cover off of him as he turned to put his feet on the ground. He sat looking at his floor, seeing his crotch mountain stab at the air. Whatever Remo was about to do, he knew something down south could read his mind, “Dude, chillax! At least let me walk there with my other two legs first!” Remo finally stood up and walked towards his laptop, sitting himself down on the chair that wheeled into his desk. He opened his computer, not wasting any time to pop open the internet and type in one letter before three different porn sites appeared on a dropdown menu.

“Lessee, where to go today…” A few clicks brought Remo to the front page of a few sites, respectfully being tossed aside to go to another. At last, he found a page with something interesting, and proceeded to reach inside his pants at the sight of the thumbnail.

“Oh, of course…” A strange vice startled Remo, making him look around the room. His eyes were wide enough to let the air sting on the surface, but from what he saw, there was nobody else in the room. His hand was still in his pants when he turned back toward the screen, “Hey, dummy!” The voice said again, this time making Remo track the voice to where his left hand was, which was on the mouse, “Ah yes, now you FINALLY see me!”

“Hold on a second…”

“As you can see… I’ve been holding onto something for YEARS, yet it was never something I wanted.” Remo confirmed that it was his left hand speaking to him. His brow rose at the situation; was he high? Or was he just still half-asleep in a sleepwalk?

“Alright, is it just me or is my left hand talking?”

The left hand scoffed, “I dunno, man. If it was just you, you’d be mental.” Remo could hear another voice, this time muffled and what sounded like laughs of joy, “Oh listen to that! Looks like someone’s having fun down there!” Again, Remo traced the muffled voice down to his pants. Stretching his strap forward, he revealed his right hand grasped onto his dick, hearing its joyous cheers.

“Have you guys been able to talk all this time?” Remo was not shocked, but rather ecstatic.

Right hand let go of Remo’s dick, but to Remo, it felt like he was only loosening his grip, “Well yeah,” Right hand said without the groped staff muffling his voice, “If you think about it, everyone’s body parts can talk.”

Remo pondered, “So can my dick talk?”

Left hand scoffed again, “That one-eyed pea-brain couldn’t comprehend thought even if it was struck by lightning!”

Remo rose his brow once again, “Lightning?”

“Yeah, wouldn’t that just destroy his dick more than anything?” Right hand followed, climbing up Remo’s pants back onto the desk. Remo watched as his hands were placed like people standing up, which his middle and ring fingers acting as legs while his pointer and pinky fingers were arms.

Left hand tightened in anger, “Righty, I’m sick and tired of your smart-ass attitude!”

“Who’s being a smart-ass?” Righty shot back, “I’m too busy inside Remo’s pants to see the magical search engine that is Google. Hell, you might have learned more than even Remo.”

“I can’t look at the screen because I’m too busy clicking the damn mouse.” Lefty scoffed again, “Remo, may I ask you something? Of either of your hands, why do you use ME to move the mouse while Righty is inside your pants? He’s on the same f*cking side as the mouse! I have to stretch all the way across the desk and use opposite limbs to use the damn thing!”

“Well,” Remo pondered the question, “With my right hand, I have more control.”

“Well that’s just it, isn’t it!?” Lefty shouted, “More control! What, is your dick some kind of joystick?”

“Well, if you wanna think about i-”

“NO! Shut up! Forget I made that analogy!” Lefty was extremely tense, which to Remo felt like he was about to make a fist, “Righty, why can’t you, just once, let me grope Remo’s dick? Just ONCE!”

“Well,” Righty shrugged by raising its pointer and pinky knuckles, “Maybe because Remo is too used to me to try something different?”

“Oh look at you, trying to sound smart again! You know, just because Remo’s right handed doesn’t mean he HAS to use you…”

“I say Remo has the right to decide. After all, we are HIS body.”

“F*CK HIS BODY!” The exclamation came to realization when Remo looked up, imagining the scene where Lefty’s cuss was taken literally, “NO, Remo, I didn’t mean it THAT way! Back to reality, ya low-life!”

“Hey!” Righty got defensive, “Don’t be calling my Remo a low-life!”

“YOUR Remo?!” Lefty grew red with rage as it slowly neared Righty. Remo thought he was playing action figures with his hands, “Oh, so now you’re calling DIBS, huh? Well, that’s where you’re WRONG!”

“But I’m the RIGHT hand.”

“NO, YOU ARE WRONG!”

“No, YOU are wrong. You’re the left hand, which means you’re not righ-”

“SHUT UP!” Lefty lunged at Righty, striking it in between its knuckles. Remo felt his right hand turning numb as Righty began to groan from the numbing feeling, “You’ve been treated with the luxury of Remo’s dick LONG enough! I’ll f*cking END you!” Lefty lifted Righty with its pointer and pinky finger arms like a dead lift, throwing with unbelievable force that sent Righty flying across Remo’s cheek, slapping himself.

“Alright, enough is enough!” Remo shouted as Righty rested on his shoulder. Lefty only looked up at the towering head of Remo’s, smirking.

“You think you can tell ME what to do?” Lefty jumped, landing on Remo’s shoulder. Remo’s arms were wrapped around his face as if he was blocking a bright sun. With Righty grasped around the wrist, Lefty began to shake Righty violently. As Righty gurgled from being strangled, Remo watched as he shook his wrist like a goof.

“Guys, I look like an idiot.”

“Probably because you ARE!” Lefty responded. Remo gasped at the comment, letting himself go as he fell to the floor and letting Lefty hit the ground first. Lefty grunted on impact as Righty gasped intensely as he finally had an opening to breathe.

Righty chuckled, “Guess I’m the one left standing.”

Lefty took a minute to find his voice, “…no, I’M left!” Both Righty and Remo laughed at the pun, making Lefty furious, “…oh, you think that’s funny?! You f*cking bastards, I’ll kill the both of you!”

Righty continued laughing, “How can you kill a hand? Cut its head off?”

Lefty smiled as he achieved a strange level of calmness. From what many may gather, his anger turned to cunning as he hatched an idea, and both Remo and Righty gathered this. The idea was not difficult to find out.

“Whoa wait,” Remo panicked, “You’re not gonna…”

“Oh yes,” Lefty lurched towards the door leading to the hallway, which led to the kitchen. The kitchen was small, which made finding the knife block easy. At the sight, Remo gasped and attempted to resist the efforts of his left hand, but to no avail. Within seconds, he found himself grabbing onto the hilt of one of the kitchen knives, pulling it out to reveal its stainless steel blade shining in the kitchen light.

“Lefty, c’mon! Don’t do this, please!!” Remo’s voice rendered itself desperate as Lefty cackled with its grip tightening around the hilt, swinging it around and making Remo think he was a schizophrenic psychopath. Anyone who would’ve walked in on this would think of Remo that way.

“Lefty, you can’t be THIS crazy….” Righty was hiding behind Remo’s shoulder, which, to Remo, felt like he was putting his palm against it. Lefty continued to swing the blade until it stopped to point it directly at Righty, bringing it around for a full swing. With Lefty’s legs set for a lunge on the counter, it lunged and grabbed Righty by the wrist. Lefty’s strength was too much for Righty to resist as Righty was carried onto the counter and held against the surface.

“See ya!”

“No, Lefty, NO!!!” A swing of the knife cut Righty off of Remo’s arm clean, leaving a stump. Both the end of the arm and the beginning of Righty’s palm bled out profusely as Remo collapsed from the pain, screaming and squeezing his left wrist.

“Oh yes!” Lefty sang, “Yess, finally! Let me embrace what used to be Righty’s but is now MINE!” Lefty wrapped itself around the arm that Righty used to be attached to, letting the blood gushing from the stump bathe it. Remo began to lose consciousness as he dropped to his knees, resting his head on the counter. His last vision was of his severed right hand slowly crawling towards the phone which laid by its charger, pressing the numbers “911”.

“NO! DON’T!” Lefty shouted upon realizing what Righty was doing as it lunged at Righty, but the call was already made. At this time, Lefty was in midair rushing in Righty’s direction. In a last-minute reflex, the knife that Lefty had used was lying nearby as Righty grabbed it, turned over and let Lefty impale itself with a wide-eyed gasp that cut off at the feeling of a blade through its palm. By this time, Remo had blacked out, and Righty rolled over to talk into the phone for emergency. Lefty tried to milk out some last words, but failed as it went numb.

--------------------------------------
Remo woke up in a different place. At first it was blurry, but as his vision cleared, he made the place out to be a garage-like room with a few shelves and equipment. Turning his head to the side, he saw Armz putting tools away, later realizing that he was laying on a cheap futon covered with plastic wrap. He began to panic, immediately calming himself as Armz turned around.

“Well, look who’s awake!” Armz said with joy, putting down his tools and walking up to Remo, “I thought you’d be out for much longer given the amount of blood that you lost.”

Remo squinted, “Wait… why am I not at a hospital? Didn’t I dial 911?”

“You did…” Armz shifted his eyes to the side in a skeptical manner, “…but I kinda grabbed you before they got there. I passed by your house and heard you making a lot of noise, and I knew you didn’t have anyone over.”

“So you break into my house and kidnap me?”

“Well… yes, but I can explain. You see, in the situation you were in, people would’ve been asking questions regarding who you were talking to and why you chopped one of your hands off and stabbed through the other.”

Remo’s eyes widened as he raised his hands, seeing that his left hand had been healed with a scar while his right hand had been replaced with a robot hand, “Oh sh*t!” He shouted before Armz pushed him back down, which calmed him again.

“Relax, I assure you, I put great care into putting them in. Move your fingers for me.” Remo did as Armz said, watching as the mechanical fingers moved with his intended thoughts.

“Wow, I can even feel it,” Remo said before he dropped his head, frowning slightly, “Hey Armz… you don’t happen to have Righty laying-”

“Righty?”

Remo coughed, “I’m sorry… you don’t happen to know where my right hand is, do you?”

Armz looked at Remo with regretful eyes, “Sorry Remo, but a severed hand’s a severed hand. I disposed of it.” Remo was stunned, almost passing out but still conscious of Armz standing next to him. Armz sighed, shaking his head, “Was it special to you, Remo?”

Remo was whispering, “…yes. Yes it was.”

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you, man. Try using your left hand, I guess.” Armz walked away, leaving Remo to stand on his own.

“Where in town am I, by the way?”

“Shouldn’t be too far,” Armz walked toward a map of the city, tracing the path to Remo’s house, “Just take a few turns while heading east and you should find your way back just fine.” After patting Armz’s shoulder as a thank you, Remo exited the building and did just as Armz told him, ending up back at his house.

-----------------------------
Sitting back in front of his laptop, Remo’s left hand still felt a bit numb from the night before, which comforted him, “Well, at least Lefty’s dead… I hope.”

“You really are an idiot, aren’t you?” A chuckle came from Lefty, which Remo sighed in frustration after.

“Lefty, you little bastard!”

“But I’m YOUR bastard now! No longer is your precious Righty gonna take all the glory.” Remo’s robotic right hand twitched, almost as if it scoffed at Lefty’s remark.

“I’m not gonna fap with you, Lefty. It just doesn’t feel right.”

“Well, you’re certainly not gonna wrap THAT thing around your shaft, are ya?!” Remo looked at the artificial hand, shuffling the fingers at the balls for knuckles with a frown. He sighed, shaking his head as he returned his gaze to the computer screen, “I know what you’re thinking, Remo.”

“Shut up.”

“You want me to be quiet? Smother me in your-”

“Holy f*ck, shut up.” Remo snapped, bashing Lefty with the robotic arm. With a grunt, Lefty chuckled.

“So THAT’s the way you want it, huh?” Lefty jumped off the edge onto Remo’s lap, wrapping itself around Remo’s dick.

“GACK!” The grip landed around part of Remo’s balls, which sent a shock of pain through his entire lower abdomen.

“Yes, Remo, FEEL THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH TO GET YOU!” Lefty began to stroke up and down. The pleasure that would’ve been felt was mostly replaced with pain as Remo attempted to resist the motions, failing. He began to moan, but only in frustration, “Ah yes, Remo, are you beginning to feel it?”

Remo was too focused on the pain he was experiencing to answer, “..n-”

“N- …need more? Okay!” Lefty stroked harder and faster, amplifying the pain in Remo’s pelvis.

“Lefty…”

“Yes, say my name!”

“Lefty… you’re hurting me- GAHHH!!” Lefty’s force doubled, leaving Remo speechless. At that moment, Remo’s eyes began to blur out along with his pelvis growing numb. It was when Remo heard a familiar voice by his door that he regained consciousness.

“Let him go, left… or should I say, cleft!” Righty stumbled into the room with a knife in its hand, the one Lefty used to dismember it.

Lefty scoffed, “Cleft? You don’t even know what that means, do you?”

“No, it just rhymed with left, so I used it to insult you!” Righty lunged with the knife wound back for a full swing, taking it just as Lefty jumped out of the way. Remo flinched, jolting back just as the blade missed his dick.

“You know why I always hated you, right? It’s because of your pathetic and failed attempts to crack a joke!” Lefty tackled Righty just after Rightly flanked it, pinning Righty to the floor while dragging Remo with, as his arm was still attached. Righty struggled to escape the constraint as Lefty hurled punches with its fingers, disarming it. The blade lay ajar from Righty’s arm.

“How are you even still alive?!”

Righty smiled, “That sciency guy tried to dispose of me in acid. Luckily I was able to get out in time for it to clot the stump before I bled out.”

“I still don’t f*cking understand… your blood’s not being pumped by Remo’s heart. THERE’S NO CIRCULATION.”

“Heh.” Righty scoffed, leaving Lefty to be enraged by the hanging question, “I’m no ordinary hand, Lefty. I have a heart of my own!”

“Impossible!” Lefty threw Righty into the wood of the desk, only to hear Righty laughing louder.

“Sounds strange, doesn't it?” Righty stood up, eyeing the knife that he once was wielding, “I managed to snag another heart while I was still in that guy’s lab. I was too small for him to notice me behind all his equipment.”

“Well, that’s just d- wait, WHAT?!”

Remo was just as shocked as Lefty, “Righty… what did you do?”

Righty stood tall and proud, “I attached a squirrel’s heart to my bloodstream. When my stump clotted up, I managed to string together the veins that were sticking out. Everything else was just a matter of shoving it bac-”

“Ugh, I’ve heard enough!” Lefty held Righty up against the desk and wailed, but Righty sacked it in the palm, making it hunch over as Righty rolled out of the way towards the knife. With the weapon re-wielded, Righty turned around to see Lefty charging once again, foolishly falling right into the swing of the knife that cut both of its legs off. Lefty fell to the floor as Remo screamed in pain.

“GODDAMN IT, NOT AGAIN!” Remo shouted.

“Sorry master Remo, but it had to be done.” Righty dropped the knife and hovered over Lefty’s writhing, dying self, “Well, Lefty… I think it’s time you finally died this time.”

“F… f*ck you…” Lefty spat blood before he grew numb from the blood loss, gurgling from the blood that was coming out of its mouth.

“F*ck me? No, you won’t be f*cking anyone, more notably Remo. He’s mine, you hear me? I don’t want you touching him again!” Lefty’s last breaths cussed Righty out as Righty walked over to Remo’s mechanical hand. Righty stroked it, “So, this is what’s replacing me?”

Remo coughed, losing consciousness from the blood escaping his left fingers, “No, Righty. You can never be replaced, I assure you. I’m really glad you’re alright.”

“As am I. I was so worried about what Lefty would've done to you.”

“Well, if cut off fingers wasn’t painful enough…”

“Again, I’m sorry.” Righty hopped onto Remo’s kneeling lap.

“Question, though,” Remo said, “I pretty much just got back here. How’d you get here so quickly?”

“Oh yeah, I had a little help.” Righty turned to the doorway to reveal Armz walking down the hall, staring with bewildered eyes as Remo lied bleeding out and staining his carpet.

“Damn, Remo, am I gonna have to turn you into a cyborg to keep you from cutting off your limbs?” Armz was kneeling to see to Remo’s cut off fingers, pulling out a roll of gauze and anti-bacterial ointment. The application stung like a hundred bees, but the bleeding stopped almost immediately.

“Excuse me, Armz, but…” Armz turned his head toward Righty, understanding the gesture.

“I guess you two have some catching up to do.” Armz stood up, knowing Remo’s fingers were clotted enough to not care for anymore, “Have fun. I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me.” Armz left the room, shutting the door behind him. Remo sighed and looked at Righty, who was looking back at him with gleeful eyes.

“Remo… I…”

Remo held a mechanical finger on Righty’s lips, “Say no more. I love you too.” Righty smiled around the finger, hugging it while hoisting itself up and walking down Remo’s arm to his crotch, grabbing onto it. Remo winced a bit from the previous pain, but sighed it off.

“Gently, Righty. I’ve been through a lot.”

“Yes, of course, master.” Righty proceeded to stroke as lightly as he could, letting the moment escalate gradually for another night of virgin pleasure.

1 hour ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Go ahead and post mine. People could use a laugh.

If you insist.

Wrecking Ball - Striker x Alice (3,194 words)

Spoiler

The grass was unusually green in the yard surrounding the Hotel. The wind flanked the hefty building, whistling tunes of how deserted it was, especially after the crash that took place involving Broken’s malfunctioned space pod. The pod was gone now, for Broken had it craned out and trucked back to his base of operations. The hole remained, but the banner was in ashes after the readers of Trio of DEF 2 revolted against its non-worthy hype.

A scrap of broken wood fell from a beam that stuck out as a splintery section of wood. The scrap was influenced by the wind, landing in the only place in the yard where the grass was not green. The scrap was practically camouflaged with the rest of the roughly-shaped wood that lied in disorganized piles alongside a sizable tree that shaded it. Elevated by the tree was a rough wooden frame that was intended to be a house. A treehouse.

Directly below this frame sat a chubby guy that wore hipster-esque glasses and a brown hoodie that said “DUCKS” across the chest. He wore jeans that hugged his legs and appeared to look like skinny jeans despite the fact that they would fit barely loose on an underweight man. He had no shoes on, and his white socks were covered in grass, pebbles, and dirt.

Striker had a confused and frustrated look on his face. He looked up at the frame that he started, but had no plan on how to work with it. After the crash on the hotel, the Treehouse took collateral damage from the scrap that fell, leaving nothing but that frame that he pondered to rebuild from. He sighed, holding a hammer but not having a clue what to do with it. Beside him sat a box of nails about half full. He picked one up with an index finger and a thumb, positioning the head towards him as he gestured the hammer to hit it.

“Wait, I know what to do!” Striker perked up, grabbing the nearest board of wood he could find, and projected it where he intended to put it. He grabbed the same nail he had but dropped earlier, putting the tip against the wood in preparation for it to be hammered. Sitting against the tree was a ladder, which Striker grabbed with his hammer hand and set up just under the frame. He climbed up, on the way catching his button on one of the steps and loosening the waist of his pants, causing them to drop. Out of reflex, he attempted to grab the dropping pants, but failed, losing his balance and falling backwards with the wood board against his head and the nail stationed in the wood with the hammer on the head.

The impact made him black out.

After a few minutes, Striker woke up to the blinding sunlight, which was vaguely blocked out by the head of someone looking down at him.

“Striker…” the voice came from her. It was soft, and comforted Striker, “Are you okay?”

Striker responded with a whiny groan, feeling the sharp pain on his forehead as if he had just ran into a brick wall. He went to feel what was on his head, and nearly panicked at the feeling of a wood board nailed to it. Striker passed out again, this time seeing white.

“Striker!” the voice was stern this time, and Striker flung upwards only to feel impeccably dizzy. He almost passed out once more, but Alice came up to him and slapped him across the face a couple of times to wake him up, “Striker! Get it together!”

“What the hell is your problem?” Striker whined, pushing Alice away.

Alice gasped at the gesture, “How rude, pushing a lady away when she’s trying to help you.”

“Help me? You’re slapping me!”

“You complain too much,” Alice coldly replied, slapping Striker again after he went in another daze, “You did a pretty good number on yourself by nailing that board in your forehead.”

Striker couldn’t help but notice the board was still there, and that he was still holding his hammer, “…and you didn’t remove the board because…?”

“Because I find it amusing,” Alice snickered, “It looks perfect on you, actually.”

Striker frowned, “Thanks for the insult.”

“Insult?” Alice tilted her head, “It was no insult. It was a compliment.”

“Compliment, my ass.”

Alice gasped, “Watch your language!”

Striker was about to shoot back at Alice, but Alice gave a snarly smirk that told him it was best not to. He sighed, attempting to pull the board out but failing, “Damn, this thing is really in there.”

“I’m surprised you’re not dead. That nail must have dug into your brain.”

Striker paused at the thought, “Wow, luckily I have a small brain.”

Alice coughed, “Yes, you do.”

“What was tha-?”

“Nothing!” Alice was red in the face, but the redness disappeared, “Anyway, what were you building?”

Striker looked up at what was still the frame of what used to be the Treehouse, “I was trying to rebuild the Treehouse. Broken’s space pod thing crashed into the Hotel and the debris fell down and tore it down.”

“And you were climbing that ladder to nail that board into place, only to fall backward and nail it into your skull.”

“Pretty mu-” Striker choked on his words when he realized that he was in his briefs. He looked down at them, exposed like the sun on a clear day. Alice chuckled, causing Striker to turn red in the cheeks.

“I-I-uh…”

“Are you embarrassed?” Alice shot a devious look at Striker, making his face redder. His heart started beating harder; it felt like his entire chest was vibrating. Alice crept closer, and Striker made an effort to back away, but did not move.

Alice stopped, “I can smell the virginity on you, chubby boy.”

Striker scoffed, “C-chubby? I’m not chubby, my bones are just big is all.”

“That’s good to hear.” Alice scooted closer, not so much as raising her butt more than an inch off the ground. Striker began to shake as Alice was practically on top of him.

“What are you doing?”

Alice snickered, “What’s it look like I’m doing?”

Striker had a miniature panic attack, unconsciously flailing the arm that was holding the hammer into Alice’s head. Not so much as a little yelp escaped Alice’s lips before she fell over unconscious. Striker sat there, paralyzed from the shock of hitting a girl with a hammer. He looked around, seeing no one in site, and struggled to get up on his hands and knees to scuttle towards her, grab her from the waist, and carry her on his shoulder. He stood up, looking for a place to hide, and ran in whatever direction he decided on. He was still in his briefs, and the wood board was still nailed to his head.

Striker ran until he reached an abandoned building, which looked oddly familiar to him. He checked every window to make sure it wasn’t being used, later realizing that this was the building that the Absolute Powerforce used as a clubhouse. Striker sighed; all the harsh memories rushed into his head like a broken floodgate, but the club had been disbanded long ago, so the building was vacant. He had to retrace his steps to find the doorway again, having to adjust the unconscious Alice on his shoulder to make carrying her around more comfortable.

“Dang it, where’s that door?” Striker grunted, running his hand along the perimeters of the building until he finally found it. The door was shut, and when Striker went to turn the knob, it wouldn’t budge, “Locked? Are you serious?” Striker sighed as he put Alice down in a seated position against the walls right next to the door, backing up a dozen feet. He got into a ready stance as if to run, then pounced into a sprint towards the door, readying his shoulder for impact.

Striker was about to make contact with the door before the board on his head caught the sides of the door hinge, stopping him in his tracks and knocking him back without any result of damage to the actual door. He grunted loudly as he lied on his back after falling there, cursing at the door that remained shut and locked, not letting anyone pass. Striker got up, later noticing that he was still holding his hammer.

“Wow, of course,” he sighed, hitting his head with the bottom of his palm. He gripped the hammer, walking up to the door and bashing the knob with it. With every hit, the knob came looser until it broke off the edge of the door, leaving a splintery hole that left the door to swing open with just a light push. Striker exhaled, picking up Alice and starting to walk through the doorway, only to be knocked back again from the wood board hitting the hinge again.

“Damn it!” Striker dropped Alice and forced the board off his head. He could feel the stinging sensation of where the nail left a hole in his head. The sensation left a trail of blood down his face, which he had figured it out to have been there a while. He sighed again, looking at the Alice that he had carelessly dropped, but felt no guilt for doing so. He picked her up, again walking through the doorway but, again, being knocked back, this time Alice being the one hitting the hinge.

“Oh, for heaven’s sake…” Striker turned to the side, slipping through without failure this time. He scouted the room, which was messy with semi-broken shelves along the inside walls and dirt blown in through the broken windows. At the corner of the inside of the building was another smaller room, which also had a door. To Striker’s relief, the door was unlocked, and he walked through it. Alice’s head hit the hinge again, making Striker frantically turn sideways and slip and fall. Cursing, he struggled to get back up, sliding Alice over to the wall opposite of the doorway before dropping her again.

Alice’s eyes were just a slit open, “Whoa, what happened?” She looked around, “Where am I? Striker, what did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything,” Striker shot back defensively. Alice’s eyes were wide open now, but she could barely move. Striker’s harsh response made her grow suspicious, causing a smirk to appear on her face. At this moment, she felt the pain on her head, piecing it together.

“You knocked me unconscious, didn’t you?”

“I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.” Striker put a hand to his forehead, which still wore a strip of blood from the nail hole.

Alice chuckled, “Don’t be sorry. I don’t blame you for having to go to such measures to fulfill your fantasies.”

Striker cringed, “I wasn’t doing sexual things to your body!”

“Suuuuuure you weren’t.” Alice winked, making Striker even more furious. She could only laugh, “You’re cute when you’re angry, you know that?”

Striker’s face turned red again, “Why does it matter? People anger me all the time, but they don’t call me cute…”

“I think you are.”

Striker looked back with a smile, “You really think so?”

“I know so.” Alice got up, albeit still tipsy from being knocked out, and walked up to Striker, holding his hand with both of hers, “I’ve always had faith in you. Everyone else is just a bunch of selfish pricks. It wasn’t your fault that you called them out like you did.”

A tear began to trickle down Striker’s bloody face, “I just… wish they were still my friends.”

“They were never your friends, Striker…” Alice closed in on Striker’s face, “…but I was.” Both of their lips touched. Alice’s legs had barely collapsed, but Striker caught her, keeping her lips against his. The blood on Striker’s face stained hers, but the taste of blood felt satisfying to her, especially his. When the kiss ended, Alice’s lips were stained with crimson like a poor lipstick job.

“You got blood on your face.” Striker claimed.

“So I do,” Alice glided her tongue across her lips, smearing the blood, “What of it?”

“Nothing.” Both of them chuckled and kissed again, this time pressed harder against the wall; little did Striker know that Alice was holding the hammer that he was holding earlier. While Striker was in a trance, Alice bashed him just above the temples to avoid a lethal blow, knocking him out cold. She let him drop to the floor, smirking.

“Now we’re even, ya perv.” She coldly said, dropping the hammer by his side. She giggled, bending down to kiss him on the forehead, leaving a mark the color of blood, and walked out of the building.

Striker woke up to the sound of machinery in the background. He looked around, confused as to what was going on as he sat up to look out the window. There was nothing to be seen, but the sound was still there. He stood up, looking outside every window before the last one, which was the one that revealed the source. A wrecking ball machine drove closer to the building and began to swing.

Striker was scared stiff as the wrecking ball accelerated directly towards him. He could do nothing but fall backward, letting it plow through the old brick walls and skim his lying body. The bricks fell on top of him in a way that did not knock him unconscious, which made him physically capable of standing up and running out of the way of the ball as it made its return swing, knocking down more walls. Striker panicked as he tried to find a way out, making a break for the main doorway, but the ball was approaching straight for it, crippling his chances of escaping.

“Why does this always have to happen to me?!” Striker shouted in frustration as he dove to dodge the ball again, immediately getting back up to break for the opening. He had just barely got out before he tripped and fell on his belly, not seeing that the ball had skimmed his back, “Damn, is someone out to get me or something?” He ran around the building to meet up with the machine that guided the ball, seeing that Alice was sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Did ya miss me, sweety?” Alice’s grin was so bubbly, it was scary. Striker was dumbstruck, unaware of the ball circling around to knick him in the butt and knock him over. Alice laughed, further crushing the building.

“What the hell, Alice?!” Striker got up, “You knew I was in that building! Why did you start destro-” he paused, “…why the hell are you even in that thing?”

“Why?” Alice tilted her head, “Because I’m doing a favor.”

“Doing WHO a favor?”

“Well, I got a call from Cherry, who was out of town. She asked me if I wanted to do her the favor of getting rid of the Absolute Powerforce clubhouse so that there is more room for better buildings.”

“…of all people to ask of favors, why you? …and of all people to ask FOR favors, why Cherry?”

Alice shrugged, “Dunno, but luckily I came across this baby in the Mod Headquarters. I asked if I could use it to do Cherry a favor, and they agreed. Me and the Mods are pretty close, you know.” The ball continued to demolish, but Alice let go of the controls, “But that’s not the only reason why I took this…” She jumped out. Striker’s eyes widened as the ball came back around through shattering bricks, watching Alice jump onto it and hold onto the string.

“Alice, are you crazy?!” Striker attempted to stop her, but she was already riding the ball, “You’re gonna KILL yourself!”

“You underestimate me because I’m a woman!” Alice shouted, “Get in the vehicle and finish demolishing the building with me on it, sweety!”

Striker was speechless. He couldn’t do anything but obey her. He climbed into the driver’s seat, pondering which button and switch does what. He moved the lever in one direction, making the ball turn. Alice was singing loudly as the ball crushed through more of the sections of the buildings wall.

“I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECCCKKIINNNGG BAAALLLLLL!!!” She continued to sing as Striker wore a wide smile, playing around with the lever and tossing and turning the Alice-jockeyed wrecking ball into more building, “ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREEAAKKKK YOUR WAAALLLLSSS!!” Striker was having the time of his life, but in his fun, he slipped off his seat to the side, pushing the lever as far in that direction as possible. The ball heaved in that direction as the crane on the vehicle began to spin a full rotation, one after the other. Alice held on tight, screaming at the top of her lungs, “WWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

Striker got back up and yanked the lever back into position to stop the rotation of the crane, letting the ball stop with its own momentum. Alice was laughing like no one had ever seen before, losing her grip on the rope. Striker ran out of the vehicle and over the ball just in time to catch Alice as she fell. A contagious smile crept across her face.

“Oh Striker…” she sighed with joy, “This is why I love you.”

“But I almost killed you. How could you love me for that?”

Alice snickered, “Silly man. That was most fun I’ve ever had! I doubt there is anyone in this city that would let me get away with something as crazy as that.” She pushed Striker’s head toward hers, and the pair touched lips once again, “Thank you.”

Striker sighed, “You’re welcome, I guess.”

Alice snickered one last time before wrapping her arms around Striker’s neck, falling asleep. Striker felt her warm breath seep down through the collar of his shirt, later realizing he was still in his briefs. He could hear the sound of people walking toward the building, apparently wondering what the ruckus was. The moment they made eye contact with the bottomless Striker holding a skinny girl, they charged at him.

“What are you doing to her?!”

“You pervert! Put her down!”

“He drugged her! Get him!”

Striker panicked, running away from the angry people and finding another place to reside until his name was cleared. Alice began to snore, which Striker laughed at. Not so much as a few meters away from the vehicle, the wrecking ball calmly made its way around and made it so that Striker ran into it and was knocked out cold with Alice falling on top of him. She hugged him tighter as the angry people got closer,

“Don’t worry, Strikey! I won’t let them take you!” She released from the embrace, running back into the vehicle and flinging the ball at the charging people, knocking them several feet back and out cold, “You peasants don’t know the meaning of true love!” She got back out, lying back on top of Striker and falling back asleep.

“Sweet dreams, my pet.”

Ahhhh, the return of the Crackfics.

Won't lie...I did miss seeing these from time to time on YCM. Good to see they happen to return on NEO.

59 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Ahhhh, the return of the Crackfics.

Won't lie...I did miss seeing these from time to time on YCM. Good to see they happen to return on NEO.

Anything in particular that you want to see in the thread?

3 hours ago, Thar said:

Anything in particular that you want to see in the thread?

At this moment, I dunno. I know that pretty much everything is still here from the YCM thread.