Really digging that swapping effect, it's just so nasty and a cool way of taking advantage from the restrictions of Impcantations. Ended your turn with 1+ maindeck Impcantantions? no problem, just give 1 to the opponent the moment it Summons a monster, and unless it opens with cards like Raigeki, Dark Hole or Impermanence to negate this Ritual, most likely it won't be able to get rid of them before Summoning a monster. This card offers Impcantations such a strong option for opening duels. with only a handful of bad match-ups like Monarchs or True Dracos. Also it gets bonuses as a Rock, by being searchable by Block Dragon.
However, a thing it's missing is a from-hand effect like the other Impcantation Rituals have, bit considering the potency of its on-field effect, you can simply give it a minor support effect just for the sake of flavor consistency.

Yeah I gotta love that quick effect that steals a boss and gives a floodgating Impcantation monster in return. Reminds me of Iblee's use a while back, but without an easy out.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:34 PM, Darj said:

Really digging that swapping effect, it's just so nasty and a cool way of taking advantage from the restrictions of Impcantations. Ended your turn with 1+ maindeck Impcantantions? no problem, just give 1 to the opponent the moment it Summons a monster, and unless it opens with cards like Raigeki, Dark Hole or Impermanence to negate this Ritual, most likely it won't be able to get rid of them before Summoning a monster. This card offers Impcantations such a strong option for opening duels. with only a handful of bad match-ups like Monarchs or True Dracos. Also it gets bonuses as a Rock, by being searchable by Block Dragon.
However, a thing it's missing is a from-hand effect like the other Impcantation Rituals have, bit considering the potency of its on-field effect, you can simply give it a minor support effect just for the sake of flavor consistency.

I think for a less potent hand effect I will make it reveal, and discard to add any 1 Impcantation card from the GY to hand.