reparoni

Rep Monster Reviews

Sure why not, I'll do this too. Dunno who might actually care about my hot takes but we'll see. Gonna keep these short

Ainz Ooal Gown

I like what I saw, but I didn't see much. I don't know much about Overlord, but I felt like you played the character well from what I know. The game was... well, obviously rushed. I felt like there was a good concept there, but ultimately was too simple and short. Overall a monster with potential that wasn't met, but not the worst. 3/5

Box Ghost

Definitely lived up to the ghost part of your name with the overall lack of activity, although I guess Box Ghost being subdue is rather in-character. Still, what was there was funny enough that I did like it. 2/5.

Dullahan

I don't want to deter you from joining these types of things in the future but... you didn't really post much, if at all. Don't be shy - we don't bite! ? 0/5

Kurumi Ebisuzawa

Basically the host of the event, seeing as the actual event monster you were controlling basically didn't exist. Which I guess is fair, and work out in the end. While what you did was fun, including the game and the interactions with Larry, I felt like the actual character of Kurumi was... extremely bland. I blame it on her being an anime character. If it weren't for her basically hosting the game, she'd probably get a 3/5 from me. 4/5

Larry the Cucumber

0/5 stole my lighting you fruity bastard.
Being serious, Larry was by far my favorite monster this time around. Fun, interactive, and got into some shenanigans at the end with an interesting sub-plot game thing. Shame your game kind of died, although I guess that's also partially on me. 5/5

Post-Crisis Carlos

Really close to my favorite monster, with the terrible jokes and crippling depression. Main issue was a lack of activity overall, but when you did post I had a good time. 4/5

Segata Sanshiro

Actually really enjoyed this monster, although you did drop off as the days went on. Fun gimmick, and it was fun working on a commercial with you. Ultimately, a bit one note. 3/5

Sou Hiyori

Well, you uh... existed, for a couple of days. Even in the low activity, I don't actually know what was up with the monster. I was waiting for a big reveal, and then I got nothing. Literally. Granted, I am somewhat aware of the reason behind your lack of activity, but that doesn't change my grade. 1/5

Spooky

I think you did a good job, although at the half-way point you sort of defaulted to doing what you normally do but with a spooky theme. I don't think this is particularly a bad thing mind you - it's just kind of a symptom of you being super active in Misc as it is. Game also suffered from lack of posting. 4/5

Uncle Death

0/5 Garbage monster. Next time plan out your stupid game, idiot.

I am very upset with my lack of preparation as a whole. Fun fact - I basically winged the whole game day by day, and I think it not only showed but also suffered from it. Especially the radical difficulty spike that came in Day 6 from my frustration at the survival rates. I think I could have done more interesting rule sets with the days, especially the earlier ones. It also hampered my overall monster I think, as I spent so much time thinking of stupid rules that it started draining my will to post as Uncle Death, which can be seen by the lack of interaction during the mid to late point. If I had to give myself a score, I'd probably give me a 3/5 just because, while I am overall pleased with my game, I am also very frustrated at it's wasted potential. This is also the longest review because I love talking about myself - whoopsie.

Yami Bakura

Not the worst, but not super stellar either. The overall feel of the monster was... well I'm not actually sure what you were going for to be honest, and I felt like you didn't do much outside of your game and a few statuses. The game itself was not bad, although your lack of activity in it hampered it quite a bit. I still stand that it was better than Ainz game, no matter what Yui says. 2/5

Bram Stroker

You technically existed. 1/5

Ivan Ooze

Spent more time telling us why he couldn't post than actually posting. Started off really strong too. 2/5

Pepsi Man

Wish you could post more, but ultimately you still had that Pepsi Man charm. 4/5

DANGANRONPA

I forgot you were a host until I saw Yui's review. 0/5

Hades

You also technically existed. 1/5

Mettaton NEO

Well, you were there to start everything, and to end it. But, ironically, in an event where the theme was rebirth, you were just completely replaced by a zombie killing loli. Whoops! 1/5

Overall Event

Pretty solid, had a lot of fun. Too much time where nothing was happening though, from both the monster side of things and the non-monster side of things. Also I felt like the ball was dropped during the mid-point of the event, although we did a good job of picking it right up for the finale. 3/5

Edited by REP

>Saying Larry's game "kind of died"
>as if it was ever really alive to begin with
>greentext on the wrong website, idiot

Like Larry said, I don't mind; yours kind of stole the spotlight anyway, so the fact that people engaged at all with some silly pictures I pulled off of Google is good enough for me.