I don't know. I feel Ghostrick should have some shape or form in being able to make turn 1 plays easier. I think an effect of flipping your stuff faster would be handy. The additional Set effect is okay. I do like the Attack return effect, encouraging your opponent to follow suit with your Ghostricks and change to Defense or suffer. It's got a bit of Parade and Mummy.

Overall, it doesn't solve some of the other issues the archetype's hindered by, but it still offers some much appreciated help.

Tried to think of non-Ghostrick decks that could make use of the extra Set not restricted to Ghostricks, and the bouncing effect as a pseudo-floodgate, but I couldn't come up with anything, huh. Anyway, have mixed feelings towards this card. On one hand, it's a potent pseudo-floodgate that threats Links, but on the other, activating until the EP should give most opposing decks enough of a window to access Spell/Trap removal and get rid of it before the turn ends. The extra Normal Set is welcomed but in the end it's not generating advantage, or not in a vacuum anyway, which IMO is something Ghostricks need the most, especially in fast metagames.