Far from being a Ghostrick expert here but this looks like decent support and a good start.

Swampman: It doesn't specify from where it's Summoned, but I assume it's from the hand. It reacts faster than Lantern and can disrupt during the MP1 so that's a big boon.

Harlequin: Can already imagine potential artworkd for this, and it would be cute. IMO you can push it further and make it grab the Field from either player's GY as well. That way it can allow you to run some of the Fields as 1-ofs and leave deck space for other cards. Placing the Field on the opponent's side is such a tricky move, worthy of a harlequin xD

Treat: This got potential to be teched in other decks just to flip monsters up. It's a better Book of Taiyou already. But IMO not a bad thing. I have no issues with outclassing the Book, and this has the boon of being searchable by Angel, a generic Rank 4. Overall. looks solid to me.

Calaca: We thinking on possible Ghostrick support, a Link1 came to mind too, but wasn't sure if they could get away with something like Traptrix Sera, as I would say Traptrix and Ghostricks have comparable opening turns. Anyway, this is no Sera, but looks good for the archetype anyway. Pays its cost right away when using archetype monsters as material, then it can stay for the disruption or follow up with a Link2.