LordCowCow

Cow Will Give Opinions Now

12 minutes ago, Thar said:

Could always use some feedback as well as how I can improve.

Honestly the main thing I'd say to improve on is to not take things too personally. I feel a bit bad about it but sometimes I get frustrated when you get salty and/or sulky about things. I think it's cause I know you're more fun and creative than you give yourself credit for. I often feel you think you have to do more/be better than you have to.

11 minutes ago, UltimateIRS said:

This is the third post.

tbh I was shocked to find out you're quite a good person overall. Before I really knew much I thought you were just a "haha troll own them libs" type. A lot more chill and friendly than I expected lol

I can't say I always understand your humor but you good.

16 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

Long time, no see.

Hmmmmmmm I think the most I can say opinion-wise is that you're a fun person who I don't quite get. Not in a "wtf are you talking about" way but more I can't help but feel our tastes and such are so different a lot of the time. I appreciate you though since you bring your own flavor to the forum.

37 minutes ago, Yui said:

f9c.gif

I've said positive things before and those still imply but

You are frustratingly blind to issues and it upsets me. I don't mean the stuff you joke about because you seem to think it's all a joke and that by making it a joke it's okay.

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13591785

You're a dork who gets reeeally into things they like. Maybe sometimes loses sight on how strong their opinions are at times
I think of you as a good person who is really easy to talk to about things of varying degree of seriousness (unless I hit certain buttons that set you off like a rocket lol)

2 hours ago, Tormented said:

I'm only posting because of how "critical" and to the point you're being. I like it.

oh no pressure and expectations.

Overall you're nice and personable, you often seem the type anyone can talk to. I enjoy that you can go from joking to serious pretty easily. Though I do feel weird with how besides technical things you don't really put yourself out there much. And sometimes you feel a bit...detached. Also do more artsy stuff dammit.

2 hours ago, Darj said:

Me

I appreciate you greatly. It's really nice to see someone really being active and expressing themselves and it's great you have no issues doing so. You seem to be pretty chill as well.

Though I will say sometimes, you, er...weird me out a little with how blunt and open about certain................less sfw things you are. ?

6 hours ago, ass said:

bump @krow

Stick around more. You're fun to joke around with and we could use a little extra shitpost power...

The krow for mod thing isn't even just a meme. As in you do have some good qualities for it. Not saying it's a thing that'll happen at this moment but basically you're a good dude who seems trustworthy and smart.

5 hours ago, mido9 said:

ZZCCjLJ.png

I am very glad you're here. I like how you present opinions and like your attitude in general. Plus you share cute things and that's always a positive. Overall I think very positively about you despite not super knowing you?