I think the most fun you can have with this card is Scapegoat and Scapeghost, given how many Tokens they spawn. Maybe Chewbone as well, bu you don't want to be giving your opponent Tokens. There's other cards that make Tokens, but those stuck out most because they generate the most Tokens, and thus allowing for a larger shutdown. It's slow though. Which is why I suggest this be a Quick-Play Spell. I mean you need to be controlling Tokens to use this, so the effects negation may not stay after a Token's been destroyed or used for a Link Summon. And even if it did, some players wouldn't be happy hindering their own Zones. So if you're in it just for Tokens, I don't see the harm in increasing the speed.

IMO you can get away with making it a Cont. Trap, taking inspiration from Mekk-Knights. May seem OPed, but keep in mind it affects both sides so you would have to play it wisely. As mentioned above, it would work nicely with Scapegoat, Scapeghost and maybe even Phantom Skyblaster, but you would have to keep the Tokens around if you want to cover a wider area of negation.

21 hours ago, Nyx said:

I suggest this be a Quick-Play Spell.

The reason why I refrain from doing this isn't so much its power... But, because as a Normal Trap it is searchable via "Trap_Trick". Quick-Plays may have an edge in prior-to-Setting accessibility, but I personally favor searchability over that. Especially since this is a combo-oriented card.

2 hours ago, Darj said:

Cont. Trap, taking inspiration from Mekk-Knights. May seem OPed, but keep in mind it affects both sides so you would have to play it wisely. As mentioned above, it would work nicely with Scapegoat, Scapeghost and maybe even Phantom Skyblaster, but you would have to keep the Tokens around if you want to cover a wider area of negation.

I think a small window of lingering mass stun is more ideal than a direct floodgate as it gives you more of an indirect advantage with more options to play with... Sure you could perhaps Link your Tokens away at any time via incorporating really flexible Link monsters like LANphorhynchus or Traffic Ghost, but if you were using Ojama_Duo and Ojama_Trio or any other Token generating cards that give your opponent stuff... You can't really do that and you have the likelihood of hindering your stuff in the long run if this thing was a Continuous Trap. Ultimately, I think this is more flexible as Normal Trap even if it is combo-oriented.

Edited by BGMキャノン

Oh right, my suggested effect + Ojama Trio + Duo would pretty much be a lock. You could change it to stun columns with Tokens you control only, but then it may as well a different card. Carry on with your approach, then.

EDIT:
Actually it would be an infinite loop because the Trap would try to negate itself. Can be fixed by making it negate all other cards instead, but the issue with the lock remains.

Edited by Darj

Weird moment where I put off commenting on a card, not because of the card itself but because I couldn't put enough time on reading the comments about it (until now) xP

I very much like this card. Traptrick and Lilith can search for it. I kinda would like for it to have a self-re-setting clause. Not the "set from GY but banish it when it leaves if you do", but rather a twist from it like "if banished, and X happens, you can set this" and have it not be ideal in the GY until something banishes it somehow. That way you could reuse it off of the banished one via Trap Trick, or do Gold Sarc, or be able to perpetuate it under Macro Cosmos's-like effects. Something like "Destroy 2 Tokens anywhere on the field" or IDK as cost... just throwing ideas around.

As per the Token-generating effects. Scapegoats, Scapeghosts, Cosmic Compass, Ojama Duo/Trio, Nightmare Archfiend Tokens, Phantom Skyblaster, that Umi card for Phantasm Spiral, Void Expansion, Photon Sanctuary, Revival Gift, Christon Phoenix, Doppelwarrior, the "Hippo Carnival" Spells..... There's all sorts of things. 
I like how the effect being on a 1 turn timer gives you a bit of control for turning effects on and off. 

I know it is like, one of the lamest uses possible, but I like the idea of Ojama Trio + this to give Barbaros or Fulisier Dragon their 3000 and 2800 ATK stats.