yui

NeoCardMaker Holy Grail War

I stand silently for a while. Looking off towards the Harbor District. The whole place wiped out. People's livelihood potentially ruined in an instant.

"Saber." I say. "I'll be honest I don't have any big dreams or anything that I want the Grail for. I'm happy just being able to have a relaxing life where I don't have to work too hard."

I point towards the direction of the explosion. "But I know I can't let a crazy bastard like that have it. Come on, Saber, we're going on a hunt."

Sighing at the news I'll say, "have we run into every servant today? Oh well. Whatever's up with our second explosion culprit I'm sure other people will be drawn towards it. For now, I doubt we'll have another chance as good as this to find our first target, so let's keep up the surveillance on them. Don't want to dive in and act hasty just yet, but it'd be good to see what more we can learn of them." 

I listen to the discussion with listless eyes. "Not Lancer huh...so that means...we're going up against somebody who doesn't use a lance then? Does that mean anything?" I was still very obviously unhappy with the idea of fighting this random person and start to drift into thought.

"It means it's not the guy from earlier... Instead, it's someone else, entirely. And I would personally say it's rather unwise to seek them out... After all, if we can hear it, so can the others. That duo either made a trap to lure people in, or they're just dumb and the others will swarm them. Caster, is there anything you want to work on while we wait?"

"I see... a fake Lancer?" I muttered. "Right, I'll look into it. I'll keep you all posted," I say in the phone golem before I check my messages. As I do though, an explosion rocks the air. I look down at the new message and shake my head.

"No, that was not me," I type back before thinking. "I'm doing something probably more stupid. I'll text ya back if I come back alive,"

I sigh as I get comfortable, not changing course. I had more important things to do than figure out what idiot started that.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, Chaos Sonic said:

"...Jesus H. Christ, Rider..."
>Quite surprised that the entire harbor district went up in the explosion...talk about fire power!
"Regardless...be prepared. The...fun, you'd probably call it, is just about to start, I suspect."
>Prepares myself for the soon upcoming bout

rider.png

"Aye, I'm well aware of that." Rider reaches at his hip, pulling forth a flintlock pistol as he puts just a bit more distance between himself and the harbor. He wanted to be prepared if and when another Servant showed up, just in case they could make huge leaps for some reason. Through the flames, he could see a pair of figures, One of them clearly a Servant. "Oh, and we have our first contender."

On 6/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, LordCowCow said:

I stand silently for a while. Looking off towards the Harbor District. The whole place wiped out. People's livelihood potentially ruined in an instant.

"Saber." I say. "I'll be honest I don't have any big dreams or anything that I want the Grail for. I'm happy just being able to have a relaxing life where I don't have to work too hard."

I point towards the direction of the explosion. "But I know I can't let a crazy bastard like that have it. Come on, Saber, we're going on a hunt."

saber.png

"We're in agreement, Master. Let's find and put a stop to this villain."

You and Saber make your way to the harbor. The destruction is just as bad as you could have guessed, with little to nothing remaining fully intact and no shortage of things being caught on fire from the chain of explosions that happened here. Even the boats docked here weren't spared. With no sign of the villain in the immediate vicinity, you continue investigating, and it's when you take a closer look at the docks that you and Saber spot, in the distance, a boat. Two men are in it, one brandishing a pistol that must have gone out of fashion centuries ago.

rider.png

"Hooooooooo boy, that's some nice gear you've got," Rider calls out. "Nice armor, and that sword's certainly nothing to scoff at either! Saber, I presume?"

"None other. Your mad destruction starts and ends here, fiend!"

"Big talk from way over there!" Rider fires a shot from his pistol, the bullet of which is promptly swatted aside by a well-timed swing of Saber's sword. "We've got the only boat, and I bet you're not much of a swimmer with that armor on! I can just keep taking potshots at you from out here until you die, you know!"

"Have you no honor!?"

"Not in the knightly sense, no. That stuff doesn't pay off on the high seas." To establish his point, Rider reloaded his pistol and fired another round.

On 6/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, Skaia said:

Sighing at the news I'll say, "have we run into every servant today? Oh well. Whatever's up with our second explosion culprit I'm sure other people will be drawn towards it. For now, I doubt we'll have another chance as good as this to find our first target, so let's keep up the surveillance on them. Don't want to dive in and act hasty just yet, but it'd be good to see what more we can learn of them." 

assassin.png

"I believe we have."

Leaving others to deal with the explosions out at the docks, you and Assassin take this opportunity to more closely investigate what's going on at the warehouses. Upon closer inspection of the golems, the two of you are able to conclude that the man you met who told you about this crime is absolutely the one in charge. You're also able to confirm that the golems Assassin mentioned are in fact not made of crystals, but rather are made of glass. The golems are loading up objects from various warehouses into a large truck, while a handful of suited men with guns are on standby, guarding the truck and the operations happening around it.

You recognize the bald man from the pair you encountered in Little Vegas earlier, but Boris is nowhere to be seen.

"Security seems tight. Whatever he's loading up into that truck must be important." Important enough to not only continue loading up the truck despite the destruction of the harbor district, but to actually pick up the pace in response. Most notable among the stored-up wares is a large metal box with small holes in it. You absolutely, definitely heard some sort of monstrous sound coming from that box once it started moving into the truck.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:14 AM, Waluigi said:

I listen to the discussion with listless eyes. "Not Lancer huh...so that means...we're going up against somebody who doesn't use a lance then? Does that mean anything?" I was still very obviously unhappy with the idea of fighting this random person and start to drift into thought.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, Just Blake said:

"It means it's not the guy from earlier... Instead, it's someone else, entirely. And I would personally say it's rather unwise to seek them out... After all, if we can hear it, so can the others. That duo either made a trap to lure people in, or they're just dumb and the others will swarm them. Caster, is there anything you want to work on while we wait?"

caster.pngberserker.png

"As a matter of fact, there is." Holding up his right hand, its back facing outward, Caster remarks "Lately, I've had some ideas on ways we can circumvent our personal weaknesses as a single Master-Servant pair. I'm no master inventor, but even I should be able to come up with my own ways of creating some handy devices to get around those issues. They'd all need testing before I'm confident they're safe to use against other Servants, of course. Say, Master of Berserker, would you and your Servant like to help?"

"No," Berserker curtly answered just about immediately.

"Hmmm... not quite the response I was hoping for. Servant-oriented tests are a no-no, then. And, your Master?"

Don't.

12 hours ago, Saikazo said:

"I see... a fake Lancer?" I muttered. "Right, I'll look into it. I'll keep you all posted," I say in the phone golem before I check my messages. As I do though, an explosion rocks the air. I look down at the new message and shake my head.

"No, that was not me," I type back before thinking. "I'm doing something probably more stupid. I'll text ya back if I come back alive,"

I sigh as I get comfortable, not changing course. I had more important things to do than figure out what idiot started that.

hifumi.png

good luck with whatever youre up to.

The cab makes its way through the slums, passing by houses of varying but generally low quality, before finally pulling over at the address you'd given the cabbie. You pay, and as you and Archer step out and the cab drives off, your Servant returns to spirit form.

archer.png

You WILL get out of this alive, Master. If this takes a turn where your life is in danger, just say the word and I'll kill everyone myself. For now, we'd best get looking for our target.

5 minutes ago, Summer Yui said:

rider.png

"Aye, I'm well aware of that." Rider reaches at his hip, pulling forth a flintlock pistol as he puts just a bit more distance between himself and the harbor. He wanted to be prepared if and when another Servant showed up, just in case they could make huge leaps for some reason. Through the flames, he could see a pair of figures, One of them clearly a Servant. "Oh, and we have our first contender."

saber.png

"We're in agreement, Master. Let's find and put a stop to this villain."

You and Saber make your way to the harbor. The destruction is just as bad as you could have guessed, with little to nothing remaining fully intact and no shortage of things being caught on fire from the chain of explosions that happened here. Even the boats docked here weren't spared. With no sign of the villain in the immediate vicinity, you continue investigating, and it's when you take a closer look at the docks that you and Saber spot, in the distance, a boat. Two men are in it, one brandishing a pistol that must have gone out of fashion centuries ago.

rider.png

"Hooooooooo boy, that's some nice gear you've got," Rider calls out. "Nice armor, and that sword's certainly nothing to scoff at either! Saber, I presume?"

"None other. Your mad destruction starts and ends here, fiend!"

"Big talk from way over there!" Rider fires a shot from his pistol, the bullet of which is promptly swatted aside by a well-timed swing of Saber's sword. "We've got the only boat, and I bet you're not much of a swimmer with that armor on! I can just keep taking potshots at you from out here until you die, you know!"

"Have you no honor!?"

"Not in the knightly sense, no. That stuff doesn't pay off on the high seas." To establish his point, Rider reloaded his pistol and fired another round.

"...guess it's showtime then."
>Our first contender...DRUMROLL!!!

Drumroll

"Saber? ...hmmm, that's something I wasn't expecting."
"Let's get moving. Something tells me they'll immediately follow if anything."
>Prepares to get back to the island to prepare the duo's plan

"You know, I'm not sure what I expected. This guy's pretty lame for someone who blew up part of a city."

>Looks around for an idea how to reach him.

"You know, this might not be the most...honorable way but, hey, Saber, you've dealt with catapults before right?"

>Gestures around at the wreckage.

"What do you say we show them how much damage they caused up close and personal?"

I glance at Caster suspiciously, especially after hearing what Berserker had to say. "I'm not sure if I want to participate...it sounds like it could be dangerous." I nod suddenly. "What about you? You can't test it on yourself, then?"

I look at their Master. "So we just ignore it then?" I think for a bit. "That's probably for the better. I'm not really keen on confrontations, and that definitely sounds like a confrontation. Or a celebration. Is it a holiday today?"

Edited by Waluigi

I'll scratch my chin at this saying, "well, he's a mage. And this seems like kind of trafficking business. Phantasmals, maybe?" I'll shrug saying, "well, we've figured out what's going on, we just need to figure out our next step." Tapping my chin again I'll say, "you think we should cause some chaos for them to see what's what? Try to see if we can get that cage open without detection and let what's loose in there? Or do you think we should just keep tracking them to their next location? Neither option seems particularly good but I feel like if we don't do something our chance will slip through and another one won't present itself."  

"If they don't wish to participate, Caster, that is their choice. We can try your ideas out another way... For now, can I offer you guys a drink? Caster will retrieve some for us while I set up a few more traps."

"Lancer let's follow Saber and his master, try to do it a relatively long distance though and keep an eye out. Who knows why this has happened, could be a trap... a big explosive trap but a trap nonetheless."

On 7/14/2020 at 6:50 PM, Chaos Sonic said:

"...guess it's showtime then."
>Our first contender...DRUMROLL!!!

Drumroll

"Saber? ...hmmm, that's something I wasn't expecting."
"Let's get moving. Something tells me they'll immediately follow if anything."
>Prepares to get back to the island to prepare the duo's plan

On 7/14/2020 at 6:57 PM, LordCowCow said:

"You know, I'm not sure what I expected. This guy's pretty lame for someone who blew up part of a city."

>Looks around for an idea how to reach him.

"You know, this might not be the most...honorable way but, hey, Saber, you've dealt with catapults before right?"

>Gestures around at the wreckage.

"What do you say we show them how much damage they caused up close and personal?"

rider.pngsaber.png

"You got it." Rider turned the boat around, driving off to a small island off the coast of the main city.

"I won't let them escape. I'm no engineer, Master, but I may have an idea." After a bit of discussion, Saber extinguishes the flames from a chunk of building, and prompts his Master to sit down on it and hang on tight. "Apologies for the brutish methods." With only that as a warning, Saber throws the chunk of debris with his Master still on it, dematerializing shortly after. The hunk of concrete lands just by the water on the little island, opposite the side where Rider hopped out of his boat and onto the island.

"Nice trick," Rider whistles, as Saber materializes again, between his Master and his foe.

"Enough talk. We've come to deliver justice for your crimes, not idle banter."

"You can try." From his other hip, Rider unsheathed a long cutlass, aiming and taking another shot with the pistol in the meantime. The shot plinked unceremoniously off the armor over Saber's shoulder as he began his advance, greatsword in hand and armor aglow.

We've reeled in a pretty big fish, Master. Get the traps ready.

5 hours ago, Skaia said:

I'll scratch my chin at this saying, "well, he's a mage. And this seems like kind of trafficking business. Phantasmals, maybe?" I'll shrug saying, "well, we've figured out what's going on, we just need to figure out our next step." Tapping my chin again I'll say, "you think we should cause some chaos for them to see what's what? Try to see if we can get that cage open without detection and let what's loose in there? Or do you think we should just keep tracking them to their next location? Neither option seems particularly good but I feel like if we don't do something our chance will slip through and another one won't present itself."  

assassin.png

"What if we were to do both?" Assassin proposed. "Opening that cage shouldn't be too difficult for me, and depending on where they plan to store it, we could open it up in a place where the culprits wouldn't have much in the way of escape routes. It's a bit morbid, but sometimes that's just how it is in our lines of work. Both for a Master and for a ninja." In the meantime, Assassin disappears into spirit form, taking a closer look at the criminal enterprise going on.

I'm not sure what most of this stuff is, but it does seem magical in nature. And inside this cage... oh my. All of these items and Phantasmals must be worth a fortune in total. Is there even a market for the latter?

On 7/14/2020 at 8:28 PM, Waluigi said:

I glance at Caster suspiciously, especially after hearing what Berserker had to say. "I'm not sure if I want to participate...it sounds like it could be dangerous." I nod suddenly. "What about you? You can't test it on yourself, then?"

I look at their Master. "So we just ignore it then?" I think for a bit. "That's probably for the better. I'm not really keen on confrontations, and that definitely sounds like a confrontation. Or a celebration. Is it a holiday today?"

33 minutes ago, Just Blake said:

"If they don't wish to participate, Caster, that is their choice. We can try your ideas out another way... For now, can I offer you guys a drink? Caster will retrieve some for us while I set up a few more traps."

caster.png

"No holiday I know of. But that's no reason we can't have a toast all the same. Just a moment."

Caster goes into another room only for a couple moments, before emerging with a tray holding a bottle and two glasses. Something about the craftsmanship behind the latter seemed distinctly different from how glasses usually looked. Probably something he made himself. He sets the tray down, stepping back to let the Masters enjoy their drinks. As he does, however...

madnessenhancement.png

" ▄ ■ーーー!"

Eyes aglow, Berserker swats the table aside, tray and all. She locks eyes with Caster only for the briefest of moments before charging at the other Servant. With Caster not having the time to react to a charging and angered Berserker, he finds himself grabbed by the head and promptly thrown at the wall behind him as if he was just a child's toy, leaving a roughly Caster-sized dent in the bricks of the old factory wall.

We seem to have angered her, Master! This isn't a fight we'll be able to talk our way out of. Your plan of action, please?

" ▘ ▘ ▘ー ▙ !" Berserker charges at Caster once again. He's able to sidestep the attack just in time as Berserker raises a foot to stomp the other Servant's head against the wall, but all that results in is her foot going through the wall and leaving a hole around the area of impact, with Berserker herself looking none the worse for wear.

16 minutes ago, Tormented said:

"Lancer let's follow Saber and his master, try to do it a relatively long distance though and keep an eye out. Who knows why this has happened, could be a trap... a big explosive trap but a trap nonetheless."

lancer.png

"You got it." You and Lancer tail behind Saber and his Master, making sure to keep your distance. You see that the harbor district is indeed well and truly gone, with only burning ruins and fire where warehouses and fisheries were just minutes ago. Once there, you spot another Servant, riding away from the scene of the crime in a boat as Saber and his Master pursue them. I don't like assumptions, but that could perhaps be Rider. The two parties bring their chase to an island just off the coast, and from here, while your human eyes have trouble making out the details, Lancer can keep a close eye on the battle.

“What is your servant doing!? Use a command seal to stop her, right now!”

"A command seal? I don't know how to use those!" I shout out, turning to Berserker. "Hey, Berserker, look, the scary drinks are gone. Everything's fine now." I then look at Caster's Master with some suspicion. "There's no reason for Berserker to get so upset about the drinks. We've eaten before and she was just fine." I don't want to say it, but I feel I have to. "What was in those drinks?"

"There was nothing in the drinks! I will lick it all off of the floor if I have to, in order to prove it to you! For the seal, you just lift your hand and give an order, and it uses one of your seals! You already summoned Berserker, so you should know that!"

I reach down and start scooping the shattered glasses and bottle on to the platter. Setting it aside, I look Berserker's Master dead in the eyes and take the bottom of the bottle, pouring the remaining wine from it into my mouth and swallowing. "Do you believe me now? Call Berserker off!"

20 hours ago, Summer Yui said:

rider.pngsaber.png

"You got it." Rider turned the boat around, driving off to a small island off the coast of the main city.

"I won't let them escape. I'm no engineer, Master, but I may have an idea." After a bit of discussion, Saber extinguishes the flames from a chunk of building, and prompts his Master to sit down on it and hang on tight. "Apologies for the brutish methods." With only that as a warning, Saber throws the chunk of debris with his Master still on it, dematerializing shortly after. The hunk of concrete lands just by the water on the little island, opposite the side where Rider hopped out of his boat and onto the island.

"Nice trick," Rider whistles, as Saber materializes again, between his Master and his foe.

"Enough talk. We've come to deliver justice for your crimes, not idle banter."

"You can try." From his other hip, Rider unsheathed a long cutlass, aiming and taking another shot with the pistol in the meantime. The shot plinked unceremoniously off the armor over Saber's shoulder as he began his advance, greatsword in hand and armor aglow.

We've reeled in a pretty big fish, Master. Get the traps ready.

Already on that...

>Lets Rider do his thing while I go and prepare for the traps to be set off

Crimes, on the other hand...all we did was blow up the docks...and no one else was there. That was the stipulation...now unless this Saber is just assuming we've basically gotten rid of a bunch of jobs for the civilians, in which case...okay fair.

>Proceeds to set the traps off, the moment Saber gets within range

"I like the way you think Assassin. It would probably be more humane anyway to let something loose in private then risk it being able to get out into society. But well, if something exists I'm sure there's a business for it. So let's follow this guy back and get ready to make some chaos."

"Careful Saber. This guy seems like the shady sort. Try and keep it around [this area] okay?"

>Crouches down and takes in the area, looking for signs of the master

>Starts to pace while keeping my eyes out for them

I look at Caster's Master angrily. "I don't really know anything about all of that. And anyway, why would I use a seal for that when I could use it for something else? Like defending against somebody else? Maybe somebody trying to drug me?" I shake my head. "Maybe you weren't, but Caster could've been. If I don't have control over Berserker, who's to say you have full control over Caster?"

I pause. "All I know is I trust my Servant. You're saying she's out of control, but it's not like she'd get set off without a reason behind it." I turn to Berserker again. "Still, let's stop this Berserker. The drinks are gone now, and I don't think Caster is in any position to do any harm even if he wanted to."

Once Berserker’s master turns away to look at Berserker, I move quickly to slice their neck open with a larger shard of glass, the rest falling to the floor once more.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, Just Blake said:

On 7/16/2020 at 11:31 PM, Waluigi said:

madnessenhancement.pngcaster.png

Brace yourself for impact with your dear Caster, Master!

As his Master moved to strike Berserker's Master, Caster was promptly grabbed by the head, and thrown across the room, directly at his own Master. While neither party was seriously injured, with only a couple bruises at worst, it was enough to buy the enraged Berserker time to grab her Master, only to be stopped by her would-be escape route going up in flames.

"What have we here? This simply won't do..."

On 7/31/2020 at 6:22 PM, LordCowCow said:

"Careful Saber. This guy seems like the shady sort. Try and keep it around [this area] okay?"

>Crouches down and takes in the area, looking for signs of the master

>Starts to pace while keeping my eyes out for them

On 7/17/2020 at 2:55 PM, Chaos Sonic said:

Already on that...

>Lets Rider do his thing while I go and prepare for the traps to be set off

Crimes, on the other hand...all we did was blow up the docks...and no one else was there. That was the stipulation...now unless this Saber is just assuming we've basically gotten rid of a bunch of jobs for the civilians, in which case...okay fair.

>Proceeds to set the traps off, the moment Saber gets within range

saber.pngrider.png

"Easier said than done, I'm afraid." As Saber brought up the side of his sword to block another bullet from Rider's flintlock, Saber simply nodded toward the gun. As you can see, I must go to him if we're to win this fight. Otherwise he'll just stay away from me and wait for your mana to run dry. After a brief consultation, however, a new course of action is decided upon. Rather than approaching Rider directly, Saber crouches down, and jumps up high.

"Show-off. See Master, this is why I've only ever met one show-off who made a name for himself." Rider reloads his pistol, aims it in the direction of Saber's Master... "Crap. Behind one of them trees." Right after uttering that, Rider only barely sidestepped the sand-explosion-causing force of Saber crashing down into the ground just behind Rider and his Master, sword swinging down to try and end the fight in one decisive blow. "So be it! I'm no knight class Servant, but like hell I'll let myself get walked on!" With his free hand, Rider grabbed a cutlass hanging at his side, and swung it directly into Saber's armor. At least he could dent the thing up close.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:53 PM, Skaia said:

"I like the way you think Assassin. It would probably be more humane anyway to let something loose in private then risk it being able to get out into society. But well, if something exists I'm sure there's a business for it. So let's follow this guy back and get ready to make some chaos."

assassin.png

You and Assassin tail the truck, following it pretty much all the way back across town, to a storage warehouse near the Midas Palace in which you'd met the ringleader earlier today. From the new spot, the men are unloading the truck's contents while their boss watches. "And be careful with that stuff!" he says. "Most the things in this truck are probably worth more on the black market than your organs." As the growling crate starts getting unloaded, he adds "And be especially careful with that beast!"

Not that caution would have helped in this situation. By means of Presence Concealment, Assassin slips past the criminals through a window near the roof, updating you on the things she sees inside. This place is incredible! We just might have hit some kind of jackpot, Master! This building's filled with all sorts of mystic codes, strange scientific-looking equipment, and... o-oh. Oh, my. I can't imagine why, but this man appears to be in the market of dead bodies as well. Not to mention that Phantasmal. Unless that's what he plans to feed it? No matter! Assassin, preparing to cause some chaos!

From outside the warehouse, the next thing you'd see and hear is the man in charge having his glass golems barricade the door shut as a crate was opened, a terrible beast roared from inside it, and even if it was only for a moment, the screams of the men trying to escape. How did he manage to capture a chimera anyway!? And WHY!?

If you paid attention to the spot where she went in from, you'd soon see Assassin climb back out of the warehouse, and with a hastily-stuffed bag over her person at that. Once she returns to your side, she opens up the bag to pull out its contents. "I'm a ninja, not a mage, but I figured I should grab a few things while I was there. Hopefully they come in handy."

@Saikazo

archer.png

The cab pulls up at your destination, and promptly drives off once you've paid. You'd observe it was a lot like Hifumi's turf, except it isn't once you give your surroundings more than a passing glance. For one, the unusual abundance of dogs in Hifumi's area is replaced by an absence of just about everything that walks on legs except the occasional drunk or hobo. The houses also seem worse off here, and there are no shortage of cars that seem to have had their batteries fried entirely.

"And this is what people have come to? Disgraceful. I'd tear down these wild thugs and make 'em thankful for it, but Heroic Spirits have rules against that. We'd best find someone that can point us in the right direction. Preferably sober."

Not long after Archer says that, a man with a tangled mess of a beard and a wild look in his eye approaches the pair of you. "Not from round here. I can tell, boys. You smell too good. Go away. Now. Whatever you're after, you won't likely find it in this mistake of a slum." And then he started on his way, having given the pair of you his truly sagacious advice.

"...sober and sane," Archer amended.

Edited by Summer Yui

"Well, that oughta send a message, and that should make him think twice about any robberies or the like. Best to get out of here with the haul that we have while we can, maybe make a return trip later to see if this place is still full of goods." Looking to Assassin, I'll give her a thumbs up saying, "excellent work out there. Let's head back to base and check out our loot." 

4 hours ago, Summer Yui said:

saber.pngrider.png

"Easier said than done, I'm afraid." As Saber brought up the side of his sword to block another bullet from Rider's flintlock, Saber simply nodded toward the gun. As you can see, I must go to him if we're to win this fight. Otherwise he'll just stay away from me and wait for your mana to run dry. After a brief consultation, however, a new course of action is decided upon. Rather than approaching Rider directly, Saber crouches down, and jumps up high.

"Show-off. See Master, this is why I've only ever met one show-off who made a name for himself." Rider reloads his pistol, aims it in the direction of Saber's Master... "Crap. Behind one of them trees." Right after uttering that, Rider only barely sidestepped the sand-explosion-causing force of Saber crashing down into the ground just behind Rider and his Master, sword swinging down to try and end the fight in one decisive blow. "So be it! I'm no knight class Servant, but like hell I'll let myself get walked on!" With his free hand, Rider grabbed a cutlass hanging at his side, and swung it directly into Saber's armor. At least he could dent the thing up close.

"Be careful, Rider...I've just about finished with the traps. Just one more..."

>Has now activated all the traps we had ready

"Okay Rider...we're live. Time to get this party REALLY started!"

"Lancer, let them wear each other out... when it looks like the fight is going one way... finish it. Kill Rider first or save Saber if he looks like he is getting into trouble, there's no need for you to drain yourself. I'm sorry I know you're probably itching to wet your blade but, strategy is important, not that I need to tell you"