Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[Written] Morphtronic Tool-Boxen | Morphtronic's Equip strategy support

Morphtronic Tool-Boxen

LIGHT / Rating 2 / Machine / Link / Effect

Arrow: Right , Down

2+ Monster. Including a "Morphtronic" Monster

If either this card is Link Summoned OR a Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned on the zone this card points to: You can Excavate cards from the top of the deck until you Excavate at least 2 "Morphtronic" cards including a "Morphtronic" Monster; send any number of Equip Spell from your field, hand, and/or among Excavated cards. Additionaly, You can Special Summon any of thr Excavated Tuner or "Morphtronic" Monster whose its Level is equal or lower than the number of sent card(s) ignoring the Summoning condition. Otherwise, shuffle the rest. You can Tribute this card (Quick Effect): add Equip spell from your GY to your hand equal to number of Tuner Monster you control +1. During your next Standby Phase, if this effect is activated this turn (and was not Negated), You can Special Summon this card from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Morphtronic Tool-Boxen" once per turn.

ATK 0

Morphtronics is actually wonderful. But also the fact they have atleast 3 additional playstyle represented with a really weak cards for each gimmick that shoved down their tiny robot throat is ironically pitiful. So i feel a bit challanged to tinker with these playstyles, one gimmick at the time.

So here is a support for the Equip//Power Tool Dragon strategy of the deck. Its practically a in-archetype-slightly luck based-Isolde to fetch your Celfon and Smartfon (or if you lucky, Scopen or even the level 4). It can escape EMZ by itself while surviving for link climb mat next turn and providing Equips for your monster. 

I'm no Morphtronic expert and the last thing I saw them do was some spam with Cellfon and Smarfon so IDK how good this actually is for the archetype. It looks good for sure, but at which degree? IDK.
I can comment on the text though, which needs some work. For starters, excavating is part of an effect so you have to re-word it as a proper effect. Then, you separated 2 effects with periods when at first glance it looks like you could use connector like "and if you do" and "and if you do that".