Sign in to follow this  
jabber2033

The Official Yu-gi-oh! TCG Forbidden/Limited List

https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

Just thought I'd post a link to the current Ban List here in case people need to look for it.

We can also post any future Ban List updates in this thread as well.  I don't follow the OCG, so I'll leave that to someone else.

List updated April 23:

Spoiler

Forbidden:
Dark Matter

Summon Sorceress

RUM Launch

Limited:
Lady Debug

Kagari

Semi-Limited:
Super Poly

No Longer on List:
Micellaneasaurus

Edited by jabber2033

Oh that's right..... I totally forgot we are supposed to have pinned threads with the newest banlists being discussed. 

I think the list is a bit too barren. Firewall was definitely a good thing to have hit, but they were a bit too tame with everything else.
Warriors got a bit of a debuff now that their go-to play can extend a hair less and can't exactly have extra copies of some stuff, but Isolde ensures they are still able to open up with something.

Now that some time has passed, I haven't put a ton of attention to the format but I would guess Gumblar is still wanted dead, and Prankids are not tier 0 xD

Yeah, Gumblar, and Number 86 are the two big things people want banned at the moment. I've played against Six Sams Rhongo and that deck can drop it with 5+ materials fairly consistently.  Haven't played against Gouki Rhongo or Dark Warrior Rhongo so I'm not sure how they compare.

Edited by jabber2033