Sign in to follow this  
norI worK

Krow's Return AMA

how do you feel about moon man with five guns?

11 hours ago, Yui said:

how do you feel about moon man with five guns?

What kinda guns we talking about. Affects my judgment of the man

4 hours ago, ass said:

What kinda guns we talking about. Affects my judgment of the man

a caitlyn gun, a free-ass bloodthirster, a frozen mallet strapped to a gun, graves's shotgun but better, and a weird chakram boomerang thing

1 minute ago, Yui said:

a caitlyn gun, a free-ass bloodthirster, a frozen mallet strapped to a gun, graves's shotgun but better, and a weird chakram boomerang thing

Oh, that moon man. Riot sure missed the marked with that fucking guy. Advertised him as a hard to master champ, but in reality he is ez pz. He is harder to play against than he is to play. 

Who's your favorite Dynasty Warriors general?

and while we're at it, who's your favorite Warriors Orochi character?

Edited by Thar

On 7/25/2020 at 6:45 PM, Thar said:

Who's your favorite Dynasty Warriors general?

and while we're at it, who's your favorite Warriors Orochi character?

Hard to say. I love too many Wu and Wei generals but proooobably Zhang Liao. Shu ain't SHIT but I like some of them. Historically most of Shu is filled with garbage human beings but they were written as the nice guys because the emperor at the time of RoTK was a Shu boy. Fuckin hypebeasts man

22 hours ago, ass said:

Hard to say. I love too many Wu and Wei generals but proooobably Zhang Liao. Shu ain't SHIT but I like some of them. Historically most of Shu is filled with garbage human beings but they were written as the nice guys because the emperor at the time of RoTK was a Shu boy. Fuckin hypebeasts man

Forgot to add they should make Liao Hua playable. Been too long to not have his old man ass in

21 hours ago, Comrade Duck said:

How's quarantine treating you?

It's been pretty good. Work has been crazy busy and my side stuff has been booming how about yourself man

36 minutes ago, ass said:

It's been pretty good. Work has been crazy busy and my side stuff has been booming how about yourself man

I've been active at protests, donating to organizations that are legitimate, and I'm working to defend my people. Other than that, just trying to stay safe and healthy. And make a dollar at my shit job ?

11 hours ago, Comrade Duck said:

I've been active at protests, donating to organizations that are legitimate, and I'm working to defend my people. Other than that, just trying to stay safe and healthy. And make a dollar at my shit job ?

Ayy that's lit man. Wyd for work these days?

On 8/18/2020 at 8:03 PM, Comrade Duck said:

If you got one gift from Delibird, what would you want most?

I'd love to have my misprinted ultimate 1st edition Night Beam back. It had a name shift where the name was far under the text box. It was a gift I got from my best friend before he passed away. Unfortunately it was stolen out of my binder years ago and I have not been able to locate it since. 

19 minutes ago, ass said:

I'd love to have my misprinted ultimate 1st edition Night Beam back. It had a name shift where the name was far under the text box. It was a gift I got from my best friend before he passed away. Unfortunately it was stolen out of my binder years ago and I have not been able to locate it since. 

That's a sweet, albeit solemn memory. I'm sorry it was stolen from you.

What type of punishment would you like to inflict on the thief?

On 11/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, (‽) said:

Top 5 favorite ygo decks

1. Sky Striker

2. X Sabers

3. Mermail

4. BA

5. T.G