Blake

Opinionions

1 minute ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Peasant? Who the fuck are you callin' a peasant?

I mean, hi sir.

You need to let go of the past.

I have trouble doing it at times. More than I should. But, by and large, I cut ties with the past as needed.

Hell, Broken and I have had a few fun and/or nostalgic conversations as of late. We can get along. We're not just saying "this is who you were" to one another. And you need to not say that to yourself.

Just now, Kayden North said:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give OPINION ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

you are a baby bird who i enjoy hanging out with

3 minutes ago, Black said:

You need to let go of the past.

I have trouble doing it at times. More than I should. But, by and large, I cut ties with the past as needed.

Hell, Broken and I have had a few fun and/or nostalgic conversations as of late. We can get along. We're not just saying "this is who you were" to one another. And you need to not say that to yourself.

Thankfully this new forum could give the fresh environment to escape it. Working well so far. XD

2 hours ago, Yui said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9060940

you are a slut

what, not all have to be insightful

2 hours ago, Ultimagamer said:

Related image

you sure do exist

On 1/11/2019 at 9:12 AM, Tormented said:

undefined

Fiiiine I guess I’ll deliver.

You’re a cool dude. I don’t think I’ve ever not gotten along with you, though I assume you might hate me behind my back out of paranoia. But that’s par for my course, and I do like you.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:44 AM, Spinny said:

o.o

You are like... the non-failed version of a little brother type for me. There’s Marcos, but he ended up becoming less of a little brother, and there’s another that was... rocky.

i enjoy talking to you, and, like I said, see you like a little brother.

On 1/14/2019 at 12:10 AM, Sleepy said:

Haven't been in one of these in a while so it is always a good thing to be updated.

You are a sweetheart.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:19 AM, Skaia said:

Sure, why not.

I honestly don’t even know. You’re sorta silly, but amongst RP, you feel... less so, maybe even less personally invested in groups or discussions. However, I can tel you’re passionate about your work, and you’re still fun to talk to... I just feel like maybe we don’t click? Idk.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:03 AM, Darj said:

Me!Me!Me!

You kinda remind me of when I was younger and I thought I knew everything about design. I did know a good amount, but not as much as I thought I did.

you have a lot of potential, but don’t get caught up in thinking you’re at the apex, if that applies.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:57 PM, Sunshine Jesse said:

hey

Ngl I love you.

Platonically, of course, but despite a fairly limited amount of talking time... I feel super safe and comfortable around you. I can open up to you, relate to you, even have fairly deep conversations with you.

I’m mostly just sad I didn’t know how close I lived to you in the past ;;

i mean we didn’t talk then but shhh

17 hours ago, Saiku said:

Give me that juicy opinion please.

See Jesse, but not exactly the same.

While I wouldn’t say you give me the same sense of security, I feel a strong sense of relatability and camaraderie with you. I enjoy talking to you, even if it’s not super often, and you’ve been a great person to be in RP with...

devin’s death is forever on your hands though ?

1 hour ago, Tormented said:

I do not hate you.

Aup6cjE.png?1

I'm just paranoid. Of lots of things. That's all.

20 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

hi

You are a pretty swell dude. I think you can get wound up even tighter than I can, but you're pretty cool on the whole, and I'm glad to be your friend.

9 minutes ago, Kazooie said:

opinions on all the pokemon in order please and thank you

soon™️