Ash

Thoughts on this...

Would you like this?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Maybe? I want to liven up not only the Creative Writing section, since Dad has been some inspiration there. I also want to liven up the Literature/Book section through a reading group like Hina attempted, though have more structure to it. I think one way to do that would be a blog style, yet that wouldn't prioritize the section. I wouldn't know where to go, since the sections that could use a "blog" are the ones that would probably die off if a blog is more incorporated, since they are subjected to focused topics and themes that the forums and subforums take place in.

5 hours ago, Daemon the True Admin said:

Maybe? I want to liven up not only the Creative Writing section, since Dad has been some inspiration there. I also want to liven up the Literature/Book section through a reading group like Hina attempted, though have more structure to it. I think one way to do that would be a blog style, yet that wouldn't prioritize the section. I wouldn't know where to go, since the sections that could use a "blog" are the ones that would probably die off if a blog is more incorporated, since they are subjected to focused topics and themes that the forums and subforums take place in.

This is just off the top of my head, but perhaps a blog that tries to bring some life to CW without threatening the section's actual activity is one that every week or so features a submission in the section and reviews it? You could even get multiple reviewers on board if you don't want to do the whole shebang yourself.