JPAlpha

Hi!

I'm here just to make custom cards for my fiction, but since there is a forum here so might as well doing this. Im JPAlpha, once a competitive YGO player who started around Tele-DAD and kept playing for so long before irl became harsh and forced me to take my break around early 2017. As for now, Im currently playing DL on my phone and finished all YGO anime saved for VRAINs which I really had no time for it. So I guess aside from 3 years lag of TCG experience, Im pretty hardcore YGO fan lol. Aside from that, I also watch and play mainstream anime and games and is interested in writing fiction and RP. Needless to say, YGO RP here is appealing (Im mostly on RPN + Iwaku, which really lack good YGO) and I might look into them soon. Looking forward to having fun here!

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

Although I don't use it very often myself, it's good to see we're getting people here for the cardmaker. Hopefully you'll stick around. I'm Yui, resident Gusto expert and part of your welcome wagon for today. If you decide to write a fic of some sort, I look forward to giving it a read; Creative Writing could do with some more faces and content. As for RP purposes, I'll be your guide for the immediate future. You'll find a fair few RPs on this site that are accepting right now, but the only Yugioh-related RP of the lot is FORTUNE here. This is technically a reboot of an RP from an old website this forum's RP community used to hang out on, but you don't have to go dig out the old thread to get any essential info on this RP.

I said it at the start, but I'll say it again to wrap up. Welcome aboard, and hopefully you'll stick around.