Chiri Bedhead

Latest thing you've bought in a physical store

Bread.

and New Pepsi Real Lime as well as Pillsbury sugar cookies with strawberry shortcake flavor.

That's what it says. Even though we all know they had lime flavor before.

Spoiler

VnONEPX.jpg

Edited by Mirei

I don't actually remember the last time I've visited a physical store. I haven't been to any in a while.

Probably food/snacks?

15 hours ago, Suzu said:

Probably food/snacks?

That seems to be the consensus. ? Not too surprising.

For me a small bag of Lay's to finally have pizza chips ramen with again and a couple of pepperoni sticks. ?

(not counting fast food/restaurants, which could easily have its own thread) 

Edited by Nico

Probably a pack of millionaires doughnuts, a yogurt drink, and 2 chocolate and vanilla cheesecake slices.

A box of Turtles chocolates and a variety of Peace Teas (Lemon, Raspberry and Peach).

If there's anyone here that doesn't know what that is, here's a picture I found (it has 2 flavors they don't sell around here however, between lemon and raspberry):

Spoiler

Kqzknxf.jpg

Seems to be not much different from similar Nestea or Brisk ones (there are obviously different flavors, though), but between the lemon ones of all 3 and the raspberry of this and Brisk, I do prefer these a lot more. For Lemon I would rank the taste as Peace Tea > Brisk > Nestea, but that may only be be.

It seems I can buy the Sno-Berry one after all. Apparently, it's a new flavor along with a mango green tea one, so I bought one of each. I didn't know that when I said they don't sell it around here and it wasn't at the store I bought the others at either, so I guess that's why. But based on where I live, I still won't get the chance to buy sweet tea (if you've seen Nico's blog, that's also where I live).

Also, bought yellow prepared mustard for other people in the family since it ran out (I say that and not for me because I use honey mustard since I found out at some point last year I like that), a bathroom organizer set (Bathroom was worked on and the shelf in there was taken down, so we thought rather than putting another one up, we can just put something over the toilet. It touches the floor instead of being attached to the wall.), cheddar Ritz chips and a box of limited edition Chocolatey Frosted Flakes. You read that right. Yeah. I'm weird.

Edited by Mirei

Was trying to get this at my usual online retailer for points, saw it when I happened to be at the mall with a store nearby (I swear it wasn't always on the site, and wanted to avoid Amazon if possible. It would just be amazing if they introduced a point system, though). 

Spoiler

gsp5MvM.jpg?1

I know this is practically a year old but hear me out, yo

This is Misc, and I remembered that the thread existed

If I wanted to make a post like this and can bother to dig it up, why not man

Spoiler

JurYZll.jpg

GhCpCKM.jpg

THE ONLY REASON I went to a candy store that for sure has imports, is the Lion bar. Ever since I saw it once and foolishly didn't bite, I've been craving it for years. I could have totally ordered it online somewhere, but I didn't want to pay pretty much import prices when I could barely see anywhere that offered free shipping over a certain amount. It's also been nearly as long since I've seen any wild Cow Tales, and they had the other 2 I didn't try. Finally, the other biggest deal to me is the Smarties Sharing Block, because it was probably since earlier, or at least very early middle school that I was ever able to have Canadian Smarties' bars, and it was soooo good. We don't speak of the white Smarties bar, though. I feel like I should have taken a pic of all I got at that European supermarket I got my current favorite Milka at a while back, now.

Dorito's Nacho , a blue Powerade and a red one. I don't got pictures on me right now. Sorry.

Cake:

Spoiler

Dk76mqcl.jpgYgM0uGdl.jpg

Was a long time coming to be able to get a Mont Blanc that was shaped more appropriately, and not just a square piece of cake. Goes along with having waited not quite as long, but still a long time to make Kokona & Aoi's French Toast. Really cannot wait for Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit, first time being full length let's goooooo!!

Drink:

Spoiler

SSTsKppl.jpgIseuF2kl.jpg

Got the right one just for MUGI TEA! (Slow Loop), might not like it. I didn't buy the left-most, butt still. 

Oh yeah, that was the second last store I went to that I didn't eat at (there's another dead thread for that). Actual last:

M1AAytem.png

Spoiler

l4IHddL.jpg

U0g4NVG.jpg

hTRYtJ5m.png

Spoiler

1M1I7XK.jpg

AKL7IjRm.png

Spoiler

0r5vNR3.jpg?1

Needed some socks too:

9B77Eny.jpg

3Zmqvnjm.jpg

Spoiler

N4oG0ZH.jpg

Edited by Nico

Spoiler

8JtmmWI.jpg

The Snickers White, Mars and regular Bueno. Already tried Twix and regular Snickers, this should be good.

Edited by Nico