Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Truffle Shuffle
      Angelfood
      ⭐⭐⭐ LIGHT FIend/Effect
      ATK 1000 | DEF 1800
      If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Ritual Summon 1 Non-Effect Ritual Monster from your Deck. This effect of "Angelfood" can only be used once per turn.

The result of some drawing practice I felt like making into a full card. A pretty straightforward effect that's probably significantly more powerful than I imagine it to be. But hey, those dusty Performance of the Swords and Crab Turtles in your box of old cards deserve some love.
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Power Creep
      Trap Card
      Tribute 1 face-up monster on either side of the field: Its controller can Special Summon 1 monster from their hand or Deck with the same Type and Attribute and an ATK or DEF greater than the tributed card. Card effects cannot be activated for the rest of this turn, except for the effects of a monster Special Summoned by this card. You can only activate 1 "Power Creep" per turn.

Spent a while trying to come up with an effect for the image. If you have any more fitting ideas, let me know.