Thar

YCM's Game of the Decade

Marking off the start of a new decade, I was just curious: What is everyone's favorite game that came out between 1/1/2010 and 12/31/2019?

Mine would have to be Witcher 3 (with the DLC), though I'm giving an honorary mention to Stardew Valley.

This kinda thing is hard for me to do. I have no idea what year a lot of stuff came out but from using Google and thinking about my favorite games...

Pokemon Black and White. It was released exactly on 2010 so it counts. Most point to the story as to why its good and, while I enjoyed it, that wasn't it for me. It just felt good. The gameplay and the region just worked well and I can play it over and over. The gym leaders are some of my favorites and it has a lot of great designs.

There's a lot of games I really enjoyed but this one I've played so many times already I have to give it to it.

Though also Halo Reach is on my favorites list and it also was 2010 so shout out to that for having an interesting campaign and a super fun, replayable, firefight mode.

Also another shout out to something more recent, Spider-Man, 2018, for just being a lot of fun to pick up and play.

I already made this thread ;_;

All the same, I don't think anyone has to guess mine.

1 minute ago, Blake said:

I saw that one as what game was most important to you while this was what your subjective favorite was, tbh

Just now, LordCowCow said:

I saw that one as what game was most important to you while this was what your subjective favorite was, tbh

The OP of my thread literally says "Let's embrace subjectivity". It also establishes you can have any number of reasons why you felt that way.

13 hours ago, Blake said:

Ah that's right, I forgot about that. My bad.