Sign in to follow this  
Unlisted Member

Basically Kuraz in the form of a Normal Trap. Not impressive, IMO. Best way to play it is to pop your own dead or floaty cards on board, which is what Kuraz does most of the time in Monarchs, but unlike Kuraz it doesn't come with a body and can't pop itself for a draw, requiring more cards on board to be live. Not to mention the inherent 1 turn wait of Trap Cards.

IDK... you may better off finding a consistent way to get Kuraz in the GY (e.g. Foolish Burial, Isolde search or even Summon if you are bold enough to run 6 Equips) and revive it during the opponent's turn with CotH, Back to Frontlines, etc. which already sinergize with Artifacts as they trigger when they are revived during the opponent's turn, than running something like this. If you are going to devote 1~3 maindeck slots to this you could very well run Foolish Burial, Mathman and mill support or a Warrior engine for Isolde instead.

Trap Trick in a Deck that can also grab Sanctum and Back To Frontlines... IDK if the deck would appreciate the lock on any other, Traps the turn you play Trap Trick, or forsaking the remaining copies of Sanctum, but still, you are onto something, yeah.

You can also run Lilith to grab this, or to assist with making her effect live, too. And still main Foolish and Kuraz for pro plays xD

I very much like this card to be honest. Artifacts are an alright use for it, but my casual mind thinks on stuff like Blast with Chain that gives me the draws and still pops opponent cards... 

Though the first play that came to mind for me was to reserve 1 of the destructions to give the opponent a single draw as soon as their turn starts and drop a Droll & Lock Bird on them.