Sign in to follow this  
Yemachu

Rush Duel Templates

Some time ago "Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens" was announced, introducing a new layout for cards. As far as I'm aware, only effect monsters have been shown (aside from "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" under an angle which makes it hard to use). So I had to take some liberties when it comes to the other templates.

It will take some time before these templates are implemented in the card maker, but you should be able to play around with them in your favorite image editor (like Krita, Gimp, Photoshop, etc.).

Templates

j4o21Wl.pngC3d8Mvc.pngE3YcIfV.pngl5hc7gO.png7RBgVch.pnggYP3o2o.pngo3utb7O.pngvk6JTdt.png

Not to instill; Usually when new style of cards come out, the quality of the renders are low. It is the same in this case, though should not stop people from enjoying themselves. I am thankful for you doing this, just want to mention that the template quality is quite low.

How long will it take to implement 

Cannot really give a clear time estimate unfortunately. Some other hobbies and obligations use up a majority of my time.