Ash

Torm rates music too

No particular rules, ideally no meme songs unless they are good.

I have no musical background so it's pure opinion. (Apart from that one chiptune album I made)

9 minutes ago, radio414 said:

chiptune? :thinking:

This slaps 8/10 and yes chiptune although it's not even a fraction as good as this.

27 minutes ago, radio414 said:

I just spent 9 minutes listening to this and I didn't even realize. Great background music, not sure I'd listen to it on a commute but if I'm working on something I think this would be sick, could also feel like it would fit quite well in a game or something.

9/10

46 minutes ago, radio414 said:

Another banger, feels like a sick ass final boss theme wasn't too fond of the beginning but once it got into it was great 7/10

12 minutes ago, DragonSage said:

I liked it that's about as much I can say really has a nice beat to it but I'm not dying to hear more, wouldn't complain if I did though 6/10

19 minutes ago, Daemon the True Admin said:

Voice was a little off putting at first but I started to get into it, certainly not bad, incredibly talented though 6/10

13 minutes ago, Yui said:

It's motherfuckin tenacious d 9/10 I'm only voting 9 because their are other tenacious d songs that I prefer

7 hours ago, radio414 said:

I feel like this is something in a Quentin Tarantino flick and that ain't a bad thing, getting kind of Esmeralda vibes 7/10

7 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I knew this would start a trend oh no.

You asked for it. You get weebshit now.

It was fun! Chorus was good, wouldn't say it was my favourite weebshit though but seriously not bad 6/10

21 minutes ago, Yui said:

This was a tough one to rate because there were bits that I enjoyed but I honestly found myself getting a little bored... and I do love Christopher Lee! But I just don't think he's music is for me. I also do like epic "chivalry" songs so it isn't that's the problem... I just think it's a bit too slow but I guess I can't expect an 80+ year old to be belting out fast paced metal anthems.

4/10

8 minutes ago, Tormented said:

but I guess I can't expect an 80+ year old to be belting out fast paced metal anthems.

About that...

6 minutes ago, Yui said:

About that...

Isn't this more or less the same song? ? I mean it's a bit of an improvement it seems to focus more on the parts I like 5/10

5 minutes ago, Tormented said:

Isn't this more or less the same song? ? I mean it's a bit of an improvement it seems to focus more on the parts I like 5/10

maybe >.> I was only able to do these shenanigans (I posted the same two songs in cow's thread, in the opposite order) because you and him both have music threads now. but enough of my shitposting purely for my own amusement. have some good-ass music.

1 minute ago, Yui said:

maybe >.> I was only able to do these shenanigans (I posted the same two songs in cow's thread, in the opposite order) because you and him both have music threads now. but enough of my shitposting purely for my own amusement. have some good-ass music.

I mean fair enough LOL, it wasn't terrible just not my jam. Christopher Lee is still Christopher Lee though.

image.pngYou'll need to find me a mirror.

1 minute ago, Tormented said:

here you go

7 minutes ago, Yui said:

here you go

Just some good stuff, feels like the kind of music I'd listen to when playing For Honor or some shit 7/10

13 minutes ago, radio414 said:

I spent 12 minutes expecting something to happen and nothing did. It was a nice beat but not really much more than some decent background noise imo 5/10