Sign in to follow this  
Unlisted Member

Not for every Deck, and even in poli-attribute Decks, most likely you want some of the Attributes more than others. Staple and semi-staple monsters like the Ghost Girls can assist with making this card live in not-so-poli-Attribute decks. Still, Due to the dependency on the deck plus the random factor. IMO you can get away without a hard OPT clause. If you happen to not have a monster in the deck without the resulting Attribute, would you have to show your entire deck to prove it? Or wasn't that rule changed recently and now opponents just have to trust you.

I find amusing how "That Six" increases the chances of rolling for an EARTH or DARK monster with a 50% chance each, for whatever that's worth xD

Edited by Darj

Gonna be a staple in Charmers or when you wanna go for Jaden's anime E HERO cards, which also have Generation Next and Unexpected Dai as extra extenders xD
and yeah, there's a way to control if you wanna treat it as a 1 or a 6 so if anything, you could assign the most undersupported Attributes to those numbers, although either way I don't think it is a huge problem because running that Continuous Trap is already a bit of a pain most decks won't go through to use this card....

I like this. It is generic and doesn't have a real downside or cost or clause like "if you have no monsters" that hinders the card, but it still is wild enough to justify it.