2 Damping Sphere
2 Duress
2 Elspeth, Sun's Nemesis
2 Knight of Autumn
2 Mastery of the Unseen
2 Remorseful Cleric
2 Whisperwood Elemental

Edited by Daemon the True Admin

I know nothing about Pioneer, but if Rhino just not good enough for this type of deck? I know I really liked the look of Abzan Megamorph when that was thing so 

On 1/11/2020 at 12:40 AM, Flame Dragon said:

I know nothing about Pioneer, but if Rhino just not good enough for this type of deck? I know I really liked the look of Abzan Megamorph when that was thing so 

Clunky? Space? The card hasn't performed all that well, easily outclassed by Questing Beast for the cost and value it provides. It is a nice idea, being a Helix on a solid body, but the card doesn't hold up against Dredge/and other cards. It is really just a card on its own, not really worth playing. I could add more on it; I just don't consider playing it.

I took out Kalitas to play Questing Beast. My Arthurian heart quaked at the idea. I couldn't resist such a powerful card. I also added Vraska. Originally a two-of, but I went down to one to increase the land count. Scavenging Ooze is a two drop, since my curve into three was getting pretty high up there.

With how aggressive the deck needs to be to compete with UB Inverter and other decks, I am adding Bronzehide Lion and changing the manabase to support maindeck White additions.

This deck is closer to a turn 2 Midrange rather than turn 1 because of the amount of manlands and checklands. I added Fabled Passage to add more consistency to the mana, really only needing one of each color to get off the ground. I lowered the amount of Woodland Cemetary, Godless Shrine, and Temple Garden to support the card.