Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Post something and I'll try to draw it

I too have a drawing tablet. Had it for almost 4 years, but hadn't got nearly enough use out of it due to being busy or lazy otherwise. I started drawing something on it a while's back and...stopped. Maybe this will motivate me to get back to it.

Conditions: Nothing too elaborate (no forests for example) and only one character and request at a time. Also, these won't be the same as my doodles, so they will take more time.

Maybe I'll edit this and replace the gif with an example in the initial topic to see what to expect.

Image result for anime drawing gif

I'm back, baby!

After 4 months...But hey. I did the deed. I obligated myself not to post again until I posted these. So here they are:

On 1/18/2020 at 8:28 PM, BGMキャノン said:

Matryoshka dolls... Design and/or patterns on them of your choosing.

AA

oFJilt8.png

On 1/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, God of Pink Hair Girls said:

An Splatoon form of Cloud from Final Fantasy, or rater Cloud in Splatoon style. Example of what I mean with characters from Pokemon:
https://www.deviantart.com/theskywaker/art/Splatoon-Pkmn-Girls-11-14-2019-820288845

Yeesh, this guy was a real piece of work. I went with regular hair, because I felt if I drew tentacle hair, it'd turn out uglier.

3rCvqod.png