Mr. Hyde

My Hero Academia: Shooting Stars (OOC/PG-16/Co-hosted by Yui/Not Accepting)

On 3/31/2020 at 6:38 PM, Comrade Duck said:

Would like to note interest since your RP is open. You said to go nuts in regards to quirk, but I'm sure there are limits. Can I ask what specifically is restricted?

10 minutes ago, Damian Thorne said:

Dropping interest here. Might go for a "we live in a society" type.

By the way, at what point in canon is this taking place? I don't want to get spoiled.

Alright, since @Mr. Hyde is an idiot who didn't do the thing even after I reminded him, I guess I have to do it. Basically, the title isn't supposed to say we're accepting. Hyde just never updates his OOC titles because, again, he is an idiot. I apologize for wasting any app efforts that may have been made here.

Just now, Yui said:

Alright, since @Mr. Hyde is an idiot who didn't do the thing even after I reminded him, I guess I have to do it. Basically, the title isn't supposed to say we're accepting. Hyde just never updates his OOC titles because, again, he is an idiot. I apologize for wasting any app efforts that may have been made here.

We live in a society.

26 minutes ago, Damian Thorne said:

Character creation is fun, though, so would anyone mind if I posted what I was going to do here?

I certainly wouldn't.

1 hour ago, Yui said:

No worries brother. If it's alright with you, I'm going to leave the app there for potential re-use in other similar rp projects. Thanks for the reply!