Azure

Ask Azure Anything 2020 edition

Well, I'm currently on a work placement, and it is a brand new year so let's redo this.

2 hours ago, Yui said:

What sort of work?

Assisting with admin stuff at a Jobs and Benefits office, mainly spreadsheets. Also will be shadowing the reception staff to see how claims are dealt with. Won't be dealing with claimants myself since I'm only there once a week over the course of six months, but still it is good for me to be out doing stuff.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, Thar said:

If you could throw your hat at any Mario enemy to possess them, which one would you be?

Somehow missed the notification for this. Would probably say Dry Bones, mainly as it is the main one which sticks in my head. Haven't played many Mario games, with Mario Kart DS being the main one.

What would you say has contributed the most to the popularity of Nuzlocke runs? That is to say, is it the original comic, the fact that it establishes "hard mode" rules for Pokemon and people enjoy the challenge, both, or something else?

On 4/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, radio414 said:

What would you say has contributed the most to the popularity of Nuzlocke runs? That is to say, is it the original comic, the fact that it establishes "hard mode" rules for Pokemon and people enjoy the challenge, both, or something else?

As someone who has never read the comic, I would personally say the additional challenge. Since I found out about the challenge years ago when I watch PokémonJourneyHD do a Blaze Black/Volt White run, I've always been interested in doing one. Though until recently never really got round to actually doing one.