You could make it a Pendulum so it behaves as a recurring negation boss like Endymion Pendulum and Jackal King.

Not a fan of omni-negations, personally. I prefer when cards negate a single category (Monster, Spell/Trap, Summon, effect in the GY,etc.). I find them both more fair by letting the opponent do something, and even more creative since it doesn't feel like a "I will make it negate anything and call it a day" approach.

I for one appreciate the Level 9 for the support it gets (WL Level 9s, Monstrosity, Generaids, True Kings, etc.).

1 hour ago, Darj said:

You could make it a Pendulum so it behaves as a recurring negation boss like Endymion Pendulum and Jackal King.

Not a fan of omni-negations, personally. I prefer when cards negate a single category (Monster, Spell/Trap, Summon, effect in the GY,etc.). I find them both more fair by letting the opponent do something, and even more creative since it doesn't feel like a "I will make it negate anything and call it a day" approach.

I for one appreciate the Level 9 for the support it gets (WL Level 9s, Monstrosity, Generaids, True Kings, etc.).

I could make it a Pendulum... But, its Level (which goes with their Leveling motif) would get in way since Igknight's naturally scaling is 2-7. I , however, am not worried about that since Igknight could readily search another copy of this by destroying their scales , thus providing the proper fuel for its summoning conditions once again.

Okay... I have an idea: so what if I made it omni-negation, but at the cost of destroying a card you control with the corresponding card type (monster, spell, trap), similar to Arcana_Knight_Joker. That way you usually have a little range of what you can negate, being Monsters and Spells usually... Since Pendulum Cards could be used  as a Monster or Spell. Traps would be unlikely to negate so this would be vulnerable to stuff like Infinite Impermanence.

Edited by BGMキャノン

I like the idea, it would make it more like a Merkabah that takes the card from the field instead of the hand. You could make it destroy cards in hand too, but that may be a bit too conveniently flexible.

Another idea I had is to give it a SS clause from the ED akin to Zefraath, so you can drop it even with inappropriate scales.