Sign in to follow this  
Lion Heart

Cant recover password in old ycm

Question

Hi, so i had a user from the old ycm, and for a while ycm wasnt avilable (it was at maintenence or somthing similiar) a few days ago , i try to enter to the ycm and saw it back, buy now the site dont remember me and i can log in. Usally you can use recover passeord by an email,but here is the problem. My user was so old , that ny email was at hotmail. Now hotmail ia gone and i cant recover the passeord there. This days i use a gmail account, but i sont know what to do, i had hubdreds of cards on that user and i want them back :( 

i can tell admins what the user name is, maybe they can reset the password for me or the email? Or that user and cards are gone forever?  I opened this user here because i dont know if ycm is still active there ( it looks like not)

I will be glad to get some help!

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately we can't do anything about YCM stuff since we're separate sites. That being said

@Flame Dragon is a moderator there so perhaps you can message him.

However I will warn you last I saw the old cards on YCM aren't saved atm, supposedly the admin is working on recovering them but I can't speak as to progress.