Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[Written] Dark Sacrifice Beast of Uria

Dark Sacrifice Beast of Uria

DARK / Level 1 / Fiend / Effect

To Special Summon “Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder”, “Raviel, Lord of Phantasms”, or “Uria, Lord of Searing Flames” using its own procedure, you can either Tribute or send this card you control to the GY (whichever listed on procedure) instead of 1 of the cards listed in the procedure (or any combination of both), and if you do, that monster gains the following effect.

● You can activate the effects of Level 10 or higher monsters you control as Quick Effect. While you control this card, your opponent must Set Spell/Trap Card(s) before activating them. Also whenever your opponent Set a card(s), he/she cannot activate those card or its effects until their next turn after Setting them.

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Finally a original post from me after so long. And we gonna do it with a bang by making 1 of my favorite god card (or demons if you want to be technical ) slightly usable in modern setting. Now your Uria will help fellow gods to react faster (even possibly activate their effect "twice", one each turn) while perform soft lock on the backrow ala stronger version of anti-spell fragrance to be abused by its exceptional backrow removal effect

Edited by Jolly Glot

This basically tells the opponent "don't set that bro... don't do it" when you are telling them they need to set and wait the turn, the opponent's, and until next one comes around, while you have a x2 sped up Uria popping them all. They'd need to be landmine effects to divert that.

I very much appreciate Uria becoming this menacing because with the latest support for Sacred Beasts, I've noticed it getting dropped from the builds because of the 0 ATK and stats based on slow Traps. Though this could still be used as a stun tactic for Hamon and Raviel, and it might be enough to get an OTK to the face, especially by Raviel, and especially with their new personalized Skill Drain they got on top.... it kinda makes me wanna suggest you give the lockdown effect exclusive to Uria...