Sainz

Azur Lane

azur-lane.jpg

Azur Lane official site: https://azurlane.yo-star.com/#/

Azur Lane wiki: https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

Azur Lane is a sidescrolling shooter / gacha game published by Chinese developers Manjuu and YongShi. Akin to Kantai Collection, players collect various WW2 era Warships anthropomorphised into cute girls. The game is available on both iOS and Android platforms, as well as PC. Azur Lane is free to play with micro transactions in the form of Gem Purchase, which can be used to buy materials for ships, expand your dorm, buy item crates, and other such amenities, however some ships are only available as drops from  Stages and the game does throw a large amount of free gems your way, making it totally playable for free if you don't mind waiting longer to get stuff done. The game is also available in English, Chinese and Japanese, and unlike Kantai Collection, it has a large selection of different nations available. If you're posting pulls, post multiple at the same time to avoid spamming the thread.

Mainly only been playing during events while I can AFK other games. Don't really have any ships in the game I really want anymore considering I have constructed the ships I wanted and Tirpitz was an event reward, so I've only really been logging on to do expeditions and if I remember the daily missions outside of events.

The Neptunia event is honestly what made me start playing this game. Been putting a fair amount of time in since every now and again. I tend to mostly stick to commissions and dailies for the most part. Do spend more time typically during events.

I did save up enough cubes to get every event ship sans Kaga and Makinami already though.

Ekk0LSV.png

I think I play this game a lot. I really enjoy the gameplay (as well as all the girls, obviously). This is my main fleet right now, but I'm working on some newer ships like the Germans and Amagi:

gNfGZDM.png

On that note, what's everyone's favorite shipgirls? Mine's either Illustrious or Atago.

Edited by Rodrigo

Favourite shipgirls would probably be Tirpitz, Belfast, Enterprise and Rodney. Belfast was my first ship to reach level 100 despite getting Enterprise and other ships such as Z23 and Eugen since when I basically started, and Tirpitz was probably the ship I have wanted the most, and having more torpedoes is always fun. Enterprise is just a completely solid ship and has helped with basically everything, and Rodney has helped since near the beginning, though may be replaced on my main fleet by Tirpitz so I can place her in another fleet, such as an HMS fleet. Shoukaku and Zuikaku are up there because I like Risa Taneda's voice acting for them, even if I do keep here Rize from GochUsa.

tffUNYx.png

Current Main Fleet, Z23 will probably be replaced by Javelin or Ayanami one I get them to 100 and retrofited, and as previously mentioned Rodney may be swapped with Tirpitz at some point.

2 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

Illustrious

Tell her that her Shikikan called her a useless tittyboat again for me, thank you. Also, Kaga. 

3 hours ago, CEO Amaterasu said:

Tell her that her Shikikan called her a useless tittyboat again for me, thank you. Also, Kaga. 

She's very good for soft landings, that's for sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

She's very good for soft landings, that's for sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ycro047zhpk11.png

Not sure if you know that Aqua and Illustrious share the same Seiyuu. This game has tons of A-List Seiyuu in it

7USS31V.png

Managed to get Amagi, and yet haven't managed to find Akagi despite Kaga appearing multiple times. Still don't need to construct Kaga (BB) as I can get her from the event now, allowing me to save for the next event.

Got into this game pretty recently after suggestion from a friend, it's pretty simple and nice and a way to take my mind off things. Picked starter ship Z3, I really have a soft spot for the "I'll do my best for you!" kind of stuff.

Edited by Suzu

13 hours ago, CEO Amaterasu said:

Not sure if you know that Aqua and Illustrious share the same Seiyuu. This game has tons of A-List Seiyuu in it

Yeah, I know. There are amazing voice actresses in Azur Lane, which is another reason why I like the game so much.

Edited by Rodrigo