Sign in to follow this  
Unlisted Member

As controversial as it may sound, IMO this can be better. I know floodgate-ish decks get a lot of heat, but at the same time they don't really dominate metas, and Thunder floodgate stun decks besides Thunder Dragon Colossus aren't doing any noise. Personally, while I don't support nor endorse highly oppressive floodgates such as Mystic Mine, I'm all for floodgates such as Dragon's Bind, Amano Iwato, or 2-card combos like Fossil Dyna + Moon Mirror Shield. Also, as you point out, these kind of Level 4 Thunder stunners barely stand any chance when going second. Thus, IMO this can get away with more flexibility, possibly to assist when going second. For instance, make the effect trigger on any kind of Summon, and remove the Summon lock that comes with the effect so you can follow up with an ED Summon. Furthermore, the protection it provides to other Thunders can be improved, for instance something like Majespespecter protection to fellow Thunders would be more amusing. Alternatively give it a float effect to preserve card advantage, or its own mild floodgate effect to combine with the other Thunder stunners. For instance, if it could float into Thunderclap Skywolf, that would be amusing too.