Hina's Simp

What's your battle station?

I started working remotely from home today, and a Twitter post caught my eye: PSbVoJn.png

I want to know what sort of setup you guys are working with.

This is my current setup. It is subject to change the more I get isolated from reality and need to construct my own space to operate outside of my mind. But I like and have liked how it looks.

ETU9-lEU8AAr987?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Daemon the True Admin

Don't think I've posted mine since my last investment, so here's what I have so far:

Spoiler

20200317_184855.jpg

Latest buy was the mount holding up the top two monitors as well as the tablet underneath. Originally planned to mount the tablet as well, but it turns out that the adjustable stand it came with works much better. Next I plan to replace the left monitor due to boot-up delays involving the video cable (yes, I've tried multiple other cables and that didn't seem to fix it.) Was thinking of getting a 4K monitor of the same size, or alternatively I was considering just getting another one of the right monitors for symmetry.

And if I'm feeling extra ballsy, I might just get a third one to center everything out, but right now I don't seem to need it.

...also yes, the chair is ripped and I plan to get a new one once I get comfortable in my new house next month.

Edited by Thar

16 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I uh...no pictures but it's just a card table, computer desk, and laptop ^^;

You should take a picture. This sounds lovely.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:57 PM, Thar said:

Don't think I've posted mine since my last investment, so here's what I have so far:

Reveal hidden contents

Latest buy was the mount holding up the top two monitors as well as the tablet underneath. Originally planned to mount the tablet as well, but it turns out that the adjustable stand it came with works much better. Next I plan to replace the left monitor due to boot-up delays involving the video cable (yes, I've tried multiple other cables and that didn't seem to fix it.) Was thinking of getting a 4K monitor of the same size, or alternatively I was considering just getting another one of the right monitors for symmetry.

And if I'm feeling extra ballsy, I might just get a third one to center everything out, but right now I don't seem to need it.

...also yes, the chair is ripped and I plan to get a new one once I get comfortable in my new house next month.

What kind of drawing tablet you got? Love the adjustable stand, thinking of getting my own eventually.

9 minutes ago, Daemon the True Admin said:

What kind of drawing tablet you got? Love the adjustable stand, thinking of getting my own eventually.

Huion GT-191. I love it.

20200419_181254.jpg

Same set-up, different location. I have a fully dedicated office/computer space now.

EDIT:

After some new arrivals, I've made quite the upgrade:

20200424_184659.jpg

Edited by Thar