levinc27

sacred beast Sacred Beast Additional Support

So, I can't wait to get my Sacred Beast Deck, but tbh, kinda sad because the only retrain we get is raviel. Cards are good though, so here I am, made some retrained version for the rest of Sacred Beast!

P.S. I do not own the artwork, I got them from DeviantArt

Spoiler

90501753_3521275344565964_75864572905012

Cannot be Normal Summon/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 Trap Cards you control and/or from your hand. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Trap Card in your GY. During either turn, if you control a face-up "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; face-up monster(s) your opponent currently control loses 500 ATK for each Trap Card in your GY. During either turn, when a Spell/Trap Card is activated (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Spell/Trap Card you control; negate that activation, and if you do, neither player can activate Spell/Trap Card until the End Phase.  "You can only use each of these effect of "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames - Blazing Inferno" once per turn.

Spoiler

90428634_3521289684564530_91749964586952

Cannot be Normal Summon/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 Spell Cards from your hand and/or you control. This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Card. During either turn, if you control a face-up "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; destroy all face-up monster on the field, except "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder", and if you do, halve its ATK. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card; this card's battle position cannot be changed until your next turn, also change this card from Attack Position to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Spell/Trap Card on the field. You can only use each of these effect of "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder - Storming Catastrophe" once per turn.

Edited by levinc27
Haven't input the link to the upload section; mistake

Actually, Raviel got a monster retrain because it requires Fiends for its Summon while Hamon and Uria require Cont. Spells and Traps respectively, and they got a monster, a Cont.Spell in Cerulean Sky Fire and a Cont. Trap in Hyper Blaze accordingly. So, IMO it comes as off-theme to make these cards for Hamon and Uria without giving Raviel a card that lets it use face-down Fiends, or even from the hand, as parallel to Cerulean Sky Fire and Hyper Blaze.