Wind Rider

Create-A-Summoning-Quote Game

On the old card maker site, we played a little game where we would come up with summoning quotes for monster cards. It was simple really, the first person would make the summon quote for a monster and would name a monster for the next person to make a summon quote for, then that person will name off a monster for the next person, and so on. It was a nice little way to pass the time and the quotes were both cool and clever. You can name off any monster too, it can be something grand like Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon or something small like Celtic Guardian. All monsters are welcome.

Ex: The heavens roar and the earth shakes. By the powers of chaos, grant this monster new and thunderous powers. Descend onto the battlefield and let my foes fear your might. Fusion Summon! Thunder Dragon Titan!

The Dark Magicians

See? Simple. I hope you all will give it a try. I'm eager to see what quotes you'll come up with.

"People like you... people who don't understand the value of teamwork... who don't cherish their friends and comrades... who live for themselves and love only themselves... are bound to fall. For you see, we are stronger together than apart! And you will see that... with your own eyes!"

"Oh, the little weakling is taunting me, eh? By all means, show me how this 'teamwork' of yours could ever defeat me when your friends are far away."

"I'll show you, all right! I activate 'Polymerization!' By doing this, the Dark Magician on my field brings out the Dark Magician Girl in my hand! Now, with the help of my Magicker Token, they fuse into one monster! Dynamic duo, remembered for time all, stand united, and never you fall! Fusion Summon! As one monster now, The Dark Magicians!"

Next on Yu-Gi-Oh NC: Five-Headed Link Dragon