Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

Princess Garden

Princess Garden
[Quick Play Spell]

Target 1 Plant monster on the field with an original ATK or DEF of 2800; Special Summon 1 Plant monster from your Deck with 2800 ATK or DEF but a different Attribute.
You can banish this card from your GY to target up to 2 "Princess" Plant monsters with different Attributes in your GY; Special Summon 1 and/or add 1 to your hand.
You can only use each effect of "Princess Garden" once per turn.

- - - -

The 4 princesses are Tytannial, Talaya, Chirubime, and Marina. Since we have "Rose Bell of Revelation" in the TCG now, they have a search and Summon way of working besides Lonefire Blossom. Plus them being a Trade-In target and all. I figured it'd be fun to have them aim to be more usable together. Oh, and Aromaseraphy Jasmine can help them as well.

Edited by Sleepy

We did also recently get the Snowflower archetype which makes the Princesses significantly easier to make as a Deck if you  splash a few of the Snowflower monsters in there... Just not anything competitive yet as the Princesses don't do anything game-breaking by themselves. (Yes, I have a build  I attempted to modernize :P)

Now about the card itself: 3 of the Princesses off hand card be Special Summoned with the 1st effect via targetting other Princesses: just short of Chirubime whose DEF is 2800 instead of its ATK. Also, Talaya ATK gets boosted by herself being summoned so you can't target her to Summon another Plant Princess persay, however, you can Summon Mardel,_Generaider_Boss_of_Light which is notable to search out Lonefire, Snowflowers, another Princess, or Rose_Lover. I am not sure if the Extra Deck restriction is ideal though as you are already needing specific ATK stats to go into other Plant monsters with a different Attribute and specific Level range... That is already a hurdle in itself.

Last effect also includes a few lower Level Plants: Rose_Princess , Sylvan_Princessprite , and Sylvan_Princessprout for what that is worth. Trade-in and using the Plant Princess as Extra Deck Material makes that last effect live... So I see no problem there.

In all it is decent card, I would just get rid of the Extra Deck restriction on 1st effect.

Edited by BGMキャノン

I agree with removing the SS lock. After all, #87 Queen of the Night seems to be related to them, and it would be nice if the Spell could assist on her Summon. Also I suggest to make the first effect more flexible and make it check for either original ATK or DEF, to make it compatible with all of the big flower Princesses.

EDITED with the changes. As I was reading BGM's post, I was thinking up the exact suggestion Darj came up with before I scrolled further down xD
Now it doesn't have any lock drawback and it accounts for 2800 original ATK or DEF, so it involves all 4.